Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bears in Berlin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bears in Berlin
    Posted: 14-Jul-2006 at 04:28
Bears in BERLIN

Some of my favorites...

Zimbabwe

Vietnam

United Kingdom

United Arab Emirates

Turkmenistan

Tunisia

Iraq

And the best of all, with a bridge instead of a penis... Bosnia and Herzegovina!

He also boasts the two achievements Bosnians are most proud of. The 1984 Olympic Games and, of course, JEBES ZEMLJU KOJA OSKARA NEMA! F--K THE COUNTRY WITHOUT AN OSCAR! ;) No Man's Land, baby. TY America!

Edited by Mila - 14-Jul-2006 at 04:30
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2006 at 15:57
who made these things? I saw something similar with cows in Prague two years ago. I also recall having seen those cows somewhere else later. I don't remember where though, might have been Bratislava.
YusakuJon3 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote YusakuJon3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2006 at 21:28
I think there was a similar thing done with dinosaurs in my area a few years back.  I don't think it had anything to do with national flags so much as someone picking a favorite cause or theme (say, AIDS prevention or automobile fandom) and running with it.
"There you go again!"

-- President Ronald W. Reagan (directed towards reporters at a White House press conference, mid-1980s)
 Post Reply Post Reply