Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!
    Posted: 02-Apr-2017 at 09:48
Working on the problems.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Forgetton Password View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Forgetton Password Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2017 at 16:11
Oooh God 

Why don't you still have the forgetton password option in login section?

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2017 at 10:14
Originally posted by Forgetton Password

Oooh God 
Why don't you still have the forgetton password option in login section?

That's why we have this thread

Tell me who you are and I can give you a password by PM.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2017 at 10:16
Originally posted by QWERT

Even I can't send private message to you Cry
I am Aeoli former Ollios

I sent you a PM with a password, and you never even opened the PM.
Unknown.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2018 at 00:33
I lost forum access in two browsers because the capitcha won't show with my older connection and older OS. 

I managed to get through with 3rd browser so far but worried i may loose any access any time if it goes to the capitcha page.

I appreciate that you need to stop the tons of spam posts every day that even i noticed but i this one has me blocked. I can't upgrade to broadband because of various reasons including costs, and i can't change to windows 7/8/10 because i tried them and i can't use them because distractions problems when working etc. I don't want to be paranoid but being blocked increases my paranoia since i have had attacks by elite for exposing truths/lies. Historum banned me and there is no other history forum, this is all i have. I can of course post in a blog or facebook but this is a good place.

NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2018 at 18:29
I have also been unable to log on, I posted was off for 3 weeks, but it's been longer.  
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456