Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Z. V. Togan: The Origins of the Kazaks an

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Online Status: Offline
  Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z. V. Togan: The Origins of the Kazaks an
    Posted: 12-May-2006 at 14:11
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 14:27
Oh man that font is EVIL though.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 19:37
Ok I'm going to be the lazy one here and not read this long ass article with the tiny size .5 font.  So can someone please just explain it in a couple sentences, thanks.
For Turks, the homeland isn't Turkey, nor yet Turkistan. Their country is a vast, eternal land: Turan!
-Ziya Gokalp-
TRK DNYASI Forum, join today.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 23:06

view-->text-size-->largest additionaly change monitor resoloution.

alternatively

copy paste ->change font.

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 22:31

Originally posted by Feramez

Ok I'm going to be the lazy one here and not read this long ass article with the tiny size .5 font.  So can someone please just explain it in a couple sentences, thanks.

Feramez, just take some time to read it (changing the font size ), it's really a very detailed article about these group of people, and it's hard to explain in a couple of sentences.

Either make a history or become a history.
Jalair View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jalair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2008 at 20:12
@Feramez check below link for same article with good font size:

http://vlib.iue.it/carrie/texts/carrie_books/paksoy-5/

Zarra
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2008 at 23:59
Originally posted by barbar

Feramez, just take some time to read it (changing the font size ), it's really a very detailed article about these group of people, and it's hard to explain in a couple of sentences.

IIRC he did move to Uyghuristan and started to live there some year(s) ago i think. Since then he doesnt post anymore, did you hear anything from him?
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2008 at 18:02
he is still pretty active on Ihsans Steppe Forum.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2008 at 11:14
Originally posted by DayI

Originally posted by barbar

IIRC he did move to Uyghuristan and started to live there some year(s) ago i think. Since then he doesnt post anymore, did you hear anything from him?

Unfortunately no. I hope he is doing well there. We really missed him here, as he always had plenty of pictures and maps stuff like that.

Either make a history or become a history.
alish View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote alish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2008 at 20:15
Originally posted by malizai_

Very Nice article. 

http://www.turkishweekly.net/articles.php?id=80

Thanks malizai,
The article is very close to the fact. I think this is one of the best studies about CA ethnicity.
 Post Reply Post Reply