Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tork-stereotypes in Farsi/Shirazi cultu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tork-stereotypes in Farsi/Shirazi cultu
    Posted: 24-May-2006 at 12:36
Originally posted by Mortaza

This is more disgusting than I  think,  I agree this is racism.  But why  did they publish this caricatureConfused. I dont think iran goverment supported this. or are they  that much stupid?

Dont get the idea of those who done it arent punished or something, yes they are punished. The guy who whas responsible for the caricature is in jail and the paper is banned.

Well yeah, as a stranger i dont want to say anything bad or something, first i read the both sides and take my conclusions after, so i'll see what my Iranian fellows has to say about.

It is or a stupidness of that paper or a well thought strategycal move, a move that emperialists wanted, btw creating chaos in Iran and weaken Iran.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 10:26
Originally posted by DayI

i didnt post what they had written on the paper, the "Iran" paper is published by the Iranian government self!

It is not published by the government, I also read that in an AFP report, however that's a misstake.

"Iran" is/was actually a pretty 'liberal' newspaper and was as independent from the government as possible in Iran.
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 10:52
Originally posted by Mortaza

This has a political background, this is not the first time a newspaper draws a funny caricature about azeri people. They use this matter to rise against the islamic gov. You have to learn more about Iranians DayI.

Maziar this is totally bullsh*t, This is not a funny caricature, but disgusting racist words. You have to learn more about what is a funny caricature.
So you find this is bullsh*t? guess who backs all chaos in Tabriz? i say you, North azerbayjan and, you will love it, your own gov., the Turkey.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 14:42
Sorry but this is bullsh*t too, accusing turkey or azerbayjan wont help anything.

well who back all chaos? sorry but It is newspaper, I agree azeris over reacted, but every nation will refuse such insults. Accuse newspaper, dont accuse us. Turkey has nothing with this chaos. Infact If we have an idea to divide iran, we would support USA against iran, but now we are trying to stop war.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2006 at 17:02
Originally posted by fatal

Originally posted by DayI

i didnt post what they had written on the paper, the "Iran" paper is published by the Iranian government self!

It is not published by the government, I also read that in an AFP report, however that's a misstake.

"Iran" is/was actually a pretty 'liberal' newspaper and was as independent from the government as possible in Iran.
Hmm i can be wrong, i said what the news/media said. Ok then, both can be wrong, but what whas the deal then by publishing such racistic caricature, i try to cover that.

There are now more then 24 azeri's dead....
bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote bleda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2006 at 17:27
24 dead and over 500 injured
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 11:46
source??
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 01:17
The protest was supported in universities of Tehran, Kashan and Kerman as well. the recent protests were followed by an earlier wave of demonstrations which was held throughout the country by students after the government fired professors and a number of intellectuals from the academic circulation a month earlier. It might be even possible that the caricature was published by a smart caricaturist in order to recharge the wave of demonstrations against government's behavior after it was settled down. following the protest in Tabriz University, Iran magazine (NOT the newspaper, but the weekly magazine) was shut down, the editor and caricaturist are both under investigation and are probably spending their time in one of the prisons! If not everything but one thing is certain, the government is not very happy with the situation, in fact the caricature helped the whole process of demonstrations and might result in something valuable.
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123