Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dont criticize Islam!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dont criticize Islam!
    Posted: 09-Nov-2004 at 20:57

idiots, its not liek by attacking Muslims randomly youll get the ones who shot the guy. 

At the same time though, if you are a devout (a word that should be replaced in a less positive context) Muslim who hates western society and cant stand it when someone speaks their mind....DONT IMMIGRATE!!!! If your delicate sensibilites cant handle a type of culture, dont move there!  Can this be a hard concept to grasp?

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2004 at 08:49
Originally posted by JanusRook

kutmarokkanen'

???

quite difficult to translate
It was first used by counsillor in Amsterdam. The word 'kut' is one of the most creative words in Dutch language. Its primary use is slang for vagina, but it can also be used as an interjection in the same way 'sh*t' is used in English. Here it means something like 'bloody Moroccans', but 'kut-' in Dutch is stronger than 'bloody' in English.
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2004 at 10:34
At the same time though, if you are a devout (a word that should be replaced in a less positive context) Muslim who hates western society and cant stand it when someone speaks their mind....DONT IMMIGRATE!!!! If your delicate sensibilites cant handle a type of culture, dont move there!  Can this be a hard concept to grasp?

And what if you're a muslim born in the Netherlands?
Arrrgh!!"
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2004 at 23:18

My heart bleeds for them......

Edited by Tobodai
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Christscrusader View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Christscrusader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2004 at 16:48

Muslims are not all terrorists. But there are some. May I ask what, and anything, is the Islamic community doing to stop terrorists? I never hear Islamic leaders speak out against it. al jezerra especially doesnt do that. If muslims want to make the case that only a small percent are terrorists, i suggest your people discourage terrorist attacks more.

Heaven helps those, who help themselves.
-Jc
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2004 at 16:54
Whats the average Dutch person doing to stop the odd anti-immigrant arson amoungst them?
Not much i'd guess.
Arrrgh!!"
sephodwyrm View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sephodwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2004 at 16:56

I don't see any reason why are terrorists called terrorists when they're defending their homes. I don't see why the US army is called a force of liberation when they're thrashing up other people's homes. I don't see why the apartheid of Israel is allowed to continue. I don't see why people who makes such arguments are denounced as anti-Semitic and Islamofascists.

And Islam means submission to the will of God and the laws laid down by Allah (which includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc). You are technically Muslim.

To my Muslim friends: Happy Eid-Al-Fitr!

"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them"
"Not what goes into the mouth that defiles the Man, but what comes out of the mouth" Matthew 7:12, 15:11
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2004 at 17:08
And what homes are people living in the Netherlands defending by ploting to attack airports there?
Arrrgh!!"
Christscrusader View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Christscrusader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2004 at 17:32
Originally posted by sephodwyrm

And Islam means submission to the will of God and the laws laid down by Allah (which includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc). You are technically Muslim.

To my Muslim friends: Happy Eid-Al-Fitr!

I don't get it .

Heaven helps those, who help themselves.
-Jc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12