Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFayli kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fayli kurds
    Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:13

"why dont persians want their own country? persians dont rule iran. its because we as persians consider ourselves iranian. how often in iran have you heard a persian calling himself persian rather than iranian?

o wait, you have never been to iran to know."

Persians have their country. Iran. Dude, Persians always call themselves Iranian, you don't have to be in Iran to experience it.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:15
Azaries, Lors, Gilakis, Mazandaranis, Qashqais and Ilami/Kermanshahi Kurds too, as well as Talyshis and Tats call themselves Iranian too, DONT forget them. 
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:16

"No, the fact is that those areas are part of Iran and have been for 3000 years, no Kurdistan exists - fact - look at a map, you see a country called Kurdistan?  No.  But you see Iran."

No but you can see a region is named Kurdistan in that area.

Everyone knows about Kurdistan, it's just not a state - yet.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:17

"Kind of like Turks in Berlin trying to claim it as an integral part of a future Turanian superstate."

That's history, you have to look at todays facts.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:19
Don't worry, we will help the Turkmen make a state in Iraq too, and free the Assyrians, everyone can have a little state of their own. Infact, I want to turn our land in Kermanshah into my own little country.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:20

"Azaries, Lors, Gilakis, Mazandaranis, Qashqais and Ilami/Kermanshahi Kurds too, as well as Talyshis and Tats call themselves Iranian too, DONT forget them. "

Actually what I've experienced is that the ones who live in Sweden call themselves after ethnicities not Iranian. Especially Kurds, Lors and Azaries.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:24

"Don't worry, we will help the Turkmen make a state in Iraq too, and free the Assyrians, everyone can have a little state of their own. Infact, I want to turn our land in Kermanshah into my own little country."

So Zagros, what is your suggestion? That we should give up? Did all our shehids die for nothing?

If Assyrians want a country, they should struggle for it. By the way there are atleast 25 million Kurds. That's enough for a large state...

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:28

I think you are exaggerating - just a little bit.  Most of modern Iranian nationalism has its roots in Azarbaijan.

Tell me, if Iran is a land for Persians -

Then why are almost half of the rulers Azari?  to name just two, Khamene'i (Supreme leader), General Safavi (head of revolutionary guards).

And there have been a few Lori forummers here, one of them got banned for his hyper-Iranian nationalism, the rest are occassional posters and have expressed their Iranian-ness.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:30

Where did I exaggerating?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:31
You are assuming that all 25 million Kurds want a separate state... You're wrong.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:33
Yes, I know, I said the ones in Sweden. I have no experience of Iran. Because I can't go back yet. And I couldn't when I was younger, becuase my father was banned.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:36

"You are assuming that all 25 million Kurds want a separate state... You're wrong."

Go to Sulaymanya and you'll see. 90% want to separate. Same with Turkey and Iran (sunni part). How many are the Shias there? Because they are the only ones who with a majority wants to stay. maybe 2 million. Okey, hmm, I did exaggerated. However the MAJORITY wants to separate.

Edited by Cent
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:39
I'll ask my question again:

"So Zagros, what is your suggestion? That we should give up? Did all our shehids die for nothing? "

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:41

Because they are the only ones who with a majority wants to stay. maybe 2 million. Okey, hmm, I did exaggerated. However the MAJORITY wants to separate.

acording to you how many million kurd there are in Turkey?

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:42
Me? I don't know, it's so diverse. Some say 20 million others 10. So I'll say something between? 15?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:44

in turkey generaly, 60% of people are voter. So 2 million vote only represent 3-4 million people.

So do you think you just a little exaggerated.?

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:48
Originally posted by Cent

I'll ask my question again:

"So Zagros, what is your suggestion? That we should give up? Did all our shehids die for nothing? "

They did die for nothing because half of them died fighting each other and the others allowed themselves to be used.

You think PKK would co-operate with democratic Kurds of Iran and Iraq? I don't think so.  And Shia Kurds are more than just 2 million.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:49

err, do pkk active at iran?

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:54

What do you mean? They have a branch called Pezhak who try to influence Iran's Kermanjis.

Here are the Iranian (Sunni/Sorani) Kurds, they want autonomy, and I support their fight for freedom because it is the same as the fight of every other secular/democratically minded Iranian.

http://www.pdki.org/

Edited by Zagros
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:56
Originally posted by Cent

"Azaries, Lors, Gilakis, Mazandaranis, Qashqais and Ilami/Kermanshahi Kurds too, as well as Talyshis and Tats call themselves Iranian too, DONT forget them. "

Actually what I've experienced is that the ones who live in Sweden call themselves after ethnicities not Iranian. Especially Kurds, Lors and Azaries.

Yes, they will probably let you know if you ask them... or they will say Iranian of x origin.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>