Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFayli kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fayli kurds
    Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:46
Originally posted by saiwan

my dear lord. Na faqat khar to nafahmi.

Yes i was borne in sweden, i am swedish. But sweden is a U-country so we had to move to iran, so we could have it better.

U r a lier. U have no right to call urself a kurd. U r against the kurds.

You have lost all credibility with your ceaseless flip flopping.

Goodbye, my job here is done.

Edited by Zagros
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:47

Plus it is not your right to decide who is kurd or not.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:47

very funnny zagros.

I supose u will close this one too. 

Silent the voice of the kurd. Betray what u r and live in peace. 

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:48
Originally posted by Mortaza

Plus it is not your right to decide who is kurd or not.

well zagros says i am not. has he the right to do that? Or have u?

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:50
Originally posted by Zagros

I am a kurd. Whatever u say can not change that. If i was born in sweden, i suppose that makes me a swede. There are more than 1 million kurds living in the diaspora.

Yes I love PKK, PUK, KDP-iraq, KDP-iran and all other parties that are trying to do something for the kurds. As i told u before, there have been Jash, many of them. We will cleanse them, dont worry.

Actually i am not brainwashed , u r. I have seen the light. U r not a kurd, u r iranian. U r distinct from the rest of us. And pls dont call urself fayli, those are only those who migrated to baghdad. U r irani, not a kurd. So stop saying that. U have no ethnicity, u r iranian.

Ur father is a wise man, try to learn from him. Stop beeing blind and be led by others. U r not a sheep stop act like one.

Ppl like u are greates danger against the kurds, those who deny who they are. Those are khaen. Say hi to ur father, i respect him as my own father.

Wassalam

Yes, so now we have the admission, you have never been to Iran have you? EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT TRYING TO GO TO SCHOOL IN IRAN AND THE REST OF YOUR EXPERIENCES WERE PURE LIES, and I knew it. 

So tell me, where did you learn to lie like that? Certainly not from real Kurds from the Zagros, we say things how we see them and how they are we don't lie to convince people of fallacies.

And don't fool yourself, you are no Kurd, in Iran Kurds are known for two things: their bravery AND their honesty, yek rangi/rooh rasti.  You are neither these. 

I have more Kurdish in my left pinky finger than you have in your entire body, liar.

thats what he wrote. He says i am not a kurd.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:50

I didnot say you are not kurd, but If some is calling himself as kurd. noone have right to refuse his kurdishness because of different ideas.

Ofcourse same for turks too.(some times people say me you are not turk)

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:51

Tribe? Most Kermanshahis have been urbanised for hundreds, if not thousands of years, the local dialect is Kurdish inside and outisde the town, but you go and tell them they are not Iranian, , they know themselves as Iranian Kurds, Korde Irani, even the Persians there speak the local dialect. Haters like you will never take a grip.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:51

He is more kurdish in his pinky finger. The fact is his mother is fars, his father is kurd. And yet he is more kurdish than all other kurds.

He is loyal to the milk that fed him, not to the kurds.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:53

Tribe? Most Kermanshahis have been urbanised for hundreds, if not thousands of years, the local dialect is Kurdish inside and outisde the town, but you go and tell them they are not Iranian, , they know themselves as Iranian Kurds, Korde Irani, even the Persians there speak the local dialect. Haters like you will never take a grip.

u said u were fayli. u r not. u have proven it now.

I say that kurds should not adress themself as irani, iraqi or turkish. They should adress themselfs kurds, plain and simple. and do whatever they can to make their own country. nothjing else.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:54
Originally posted by Mortaza

I didnot say you are not kurd, but If some is calling himself as kurd. noone have right to refuse his kurdishness because of different ideas.

Ofcourse same for turks too.(some times people say me you are not turk)

Then maybe u can understand this dilemma.

As  a fayli u r called arab in iran and fars in iraq. Why?

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 13:56

http://biphome.spray.se/faili.kurd/

visit this site zagros. U might learn what a fayli kurd is. And what they have been through.

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:03

saiwan, first you said you were born in iraq, then you said you were born in sweden, then you say you were forced to go to iran from sweden (what?! )

you know what, yes we persians did everything, it was us all the time. we killed all of you, we made your lives misraeble, we took your country, it was all the persian's fault

are you happy now, next time, i'll come to your home so you can kill me and take your revenge.

if you truly believe that us persians are teh fault of everything, then you have truly been brainwashed with propaganda!

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:05

When I make a mistake, I am first to admit it, I thought fayli was another name for Shia Kurds (my family).

He is more kurdish in his pinky finger. The fact is his mother is fars, his father is kurd. And yet he is more kurdish than all other kurds.

He is loyal to the milk that fed him, not to the kurds.

The milk that fed me was Kermanshahi, pure and simple.

So since you mention race in your signature, and are apparently quite racist, you think being Kurdish is a blood thing?  Then I am as Kurdish as anyone.   Both my grandads were Kurdish, one of my grandmothers was Persian (but she was probably Persianised Kurd anyway).

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:06
Originally posted by prsn41ife

saiwan, first you said you were born in iraq, then you said you were born in sweden, then you say you were forced to go to iran from sweden (what?! )

you know what, yes we persians did everything, it was us all the time. we killed all of you, we made your lives misraeble, we took your country, it was all the persian's fault

are you happy now, next time, i'll come to your home so you can kill me and take your revenge.

I see that u cant understand sarcasm. I have nothing against u. I would never even have a thought of killing a human being. All i wan for us kurds, is that we should have our own coiuntry and rule ourselves. And all those who oppose that are concidered as enemies.

Ur enemies are for the moment mullas! Why?

Kurds enemie are those who oppose the creation of a greater kurdistan. Plain and simple.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:07

visit the page and educate urself.

So if my mother and father are kurdish, i am also one?

It doesnt matter were i have been borned?

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:08

Zagros. why are u against us. If u r a kurd, then why dont u want have ur own country?

Everyone else has his own.

Ur answer will be u r iranian and iran is ur country. So pls decide, are u a kurd or an iranian?

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:22

Zagros. why are u against us. If u r a kurd, then why dont u want have ur own country?

because he is iranian. i am also iranian.

i would never support seperation if one day persians wanted to seperate from iran. i am iranian, he is iranian, simple as that.

why dont persians want their own country? persians dont rule iran. its because we as persians consider ourselves iranian. how often in iran have you heard a persian calling himself persian rather than iranian?

o wait, you have never been to iran to know.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:36

i would never support seperation if one day persians wanted to seperate from iran. i am iranian, he is iranian, simple as that.

why dont persians want their own country? persians dont rule iran. its because we as persians consider ourselves iranian. how often in iran have you heard a persian calling himself persian rather than iranian?

So childish of u.

I am not an iranian. I am a kurd. My name is a mountain in iran, from the areas that my grandfathers originate.

I am happy that u say i am not iranian. Neither are thosewho live in ilam, kermashan, mahabad, etc. They r all kurds, and part of a greater kurdistan.

Deny it as much as u want, but it is a fact.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:49

Originally posted by Cent

"Wow, you would make a good writer for the PKK website, sahme you can't speak their language though."

Dialect

What he wrote there was pretty much Persian with a funny accent.

Okey, thought you meant that kurmanji and southern kurdish are two different languages.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 15:11

So childish of u.

I am not an iranian. I am a kurd. My name is a mountain in iran, from the areas that my grandfathers originate.

I am happy that u say i am not iranian. Neither are thosewho live in ilam, kermashan, mahabad, etc. They r all kurds, and part of a greater kurdistan.

Deny it as much as u want, but it is a fact.

No, the fact is that those areas are part of Iran and have been for 3000 years, no Kurdistan exists - fact - look at a map, you see a country called Kurdistan?  No.  But you see Iran.

Ilam, do you know why it is called Ilam?  Because of the Elamite who the Persians assimilated, Kurds came later to that region. Kind of like Turks in Berlin trying to claim it as an integral part of a future Turanian superstate.

Kermashan?   Looks like you think just because in teh Kurdish accent in it is pronounced Kermashan, it should also be written that way, sorry todisappoint you..  Kermanshah, its old name was Bakhtaran, meaning "north", it was the capital of the Iranian Sassanid empire, it will never join any "Greater Kordestan", the people wouldn't want to... trust me I was there in 2003 they were angrily asking me, "why does your country (UK & US) want to attack Iran?".  You think they will want a part in your fantasy? A landlocked country sealed in by all its neighbours? 

I was born and bred in Kermanshah, ou family owns land in Kermanshah and here's some SWEDISH BORN  Fayli Kurd hyper nationalist coming here, without EVER having been  to Kermanshah trying to claim it? You are a JOKE.

Edited by Zagros
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>