Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFayli kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fayli kurds
    Posted: 30-May-2006 at 20:46

Edited by omran feili - 17-Jun-2006 at 15:02
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2006 at 20:47
 Nio comments

Edited by omran feili - 11-Jun-2006 at 09:22
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2006 at 08:45
Welcome to AE Omran Feili! Which country and town are you from brother?Smile
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2006 at 20:39
salam kak omran, xosh halem ke tonish hatd are i qorfa. Ma nameg are to kill kerdem, emja namaga naresi. Nisyagi ke to email ma qabol nakeid.

Kak omran, i tried to send u an email, but got a response from the maile delivery system that my email has been rejected.  I'll wait to hear from u in the forum, so that we try and solve the problem.

Xoda waled beragam.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2006 at 20:54

Cent once again, instead of alienate the shia kurds from the bigger kurdish cause, you should instead think of unity. All kurds as one, not more not less. Many of us (the faylis) has been killed in iraq, many of us was sent to iran (370000 70s-80s), many of us was prosecuted by the baath, many of us has been and are peshmarga, lets not forget about that my friend. And lets not forget that no one even mentions all those faylis who are still missing, all those who vanished into the thin air. Lets not forget that they confiscated our houses and throw us out of irak.

The ones that defended the soil of kurdistan (against tha arab invaders, during iran-irak war) in iran was the same shia kurds, we have lost many lifes my friend, lets not forget about that.
I have told u before, i am kurd and i am shia, that dosnt make u (a sunny kurd) my enemy. When i think of kurdiati i dont think that i am better than u, or soran is better than kermanj, or fayli is better than goran. We are all kurds, there should not exist any differences between us.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 01:25
I forgot to give u refernce about the deportation, well here it is:

Some general info about those who got deported:
Angrals View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2012 at 06:14
We do not call ourselves "Iranian". See were getting confused of the term Iranian, if you mean Iranian in having a Iranian passport. Then Yes Ilami and Kermanshahi Kurds do. If you mean in the ethnic sense, no we don't. If you mean Iranic in the ethno-lingstuic sense, then yes. I am also from Kermanshah, and I  am a Fayli Kurd from the Ali Shirwan tribe. I don't think Persians should decide for the Kurdish people in Iran, I think we should do it ourselves.  
Angrals View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2012 at 06:17
Originally posted by Alborz

Saiwan, how happy you must be! You hold no respect for this forum nor its members. You managed to ruin your image so well. But what ever that makes you happy.

Zagros, friend, don't bother responding to that individual. he only comes here to have his fun at making people angry. I have given him and his buddy an assignment to do, yet I still have to hear confirmation that he is actualy going to do it.

until he brings out the assignment, we should all just ignore him. As I have said before, kids like him don't know any better. I have a funny feeling he has attended neo-con AIE (or similar) conferences about Iran in Sweden, where majority of the people led in are extreme Iran-haters and/or chauvinists.

This kid was told that we (Iranians) don't mind if norther Iraq becomes his kurdish state (even though I personally oppose the idea of Iraqis going to civil war). But no, he wants it all. He is a pan-kurd. Pan-kurds (like pan-arabs..) don't care about other peoples opinions. They are passionate about their ideologies and are willing to kill anyone opposing them, let it be men, women, or children. Now I am not saying saiwan kid is a killer, but people like him who have the balls and are enough crazy have killed and perhaps still killing people across the world for their ideologies similar to his.

you shouldnt have responded to his comment there Zagros. Let him be. let him live in his own world. you very well know that talking to people like him is like talking to walls. All passionate ultra-nationalists are like that. They are willing to LIE in order to spread their propagandas. And like all passionate ultra-nationalists, they start to believe in their own lies.

How can you call him an "Ultra-nationalist", when you adovcate such terms. If wanting a nation of your own makes you an "ultra-nationalist", then I am guilty.
How about this the Persians and Mullahs change the name of 'Iran' to Kurdistan, all Persians have to change their citizenship to Kurdish, woulddn't you feel like shit?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910