Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFayli kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fayli kurds
    Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:05

"And Shia Kurds are more than just 2 million."

How many then? There are like 4.5 million Kurds in Iran.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:06

"You think PKK would co-operate with democratic Kurds of Iran and Iraq? I don't think so.  And Shia Kurds are more than just 2 million."

Probably not. But KDP and PUK are co-operating. But they still have there differences.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:09

"They did die for nothing because half of them died fighting each other and the others allowed themselves to be used."

Thanks. So that's your view of hundreds of thousands of dead under 1900. For nothing...

What about Kurdish identity? Kurdish independence? They died for that.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:13
Originally posted by Cent

"Zagros, the kurds want a country for themselfs, to be able to rule themselfes. We are not sheeps, and dont need to be rueld by others. Is it so hard to understand? Why do we HAVE to be part of IRAN or IRAQ or TURKEY when we can have our country? Are we not able to do that? Kurdistan will become a reality, whether u like it or not. And when there is Kurdistan we dont have to call us iranians or iraki, we will kaal us kurds, plain and simple."

I totally agree.

Kurds want their own country? or people like you and saywan who follow terrorist idol Ocalan?  That's not even enough to dream about

Kurds of Turkey and Iran won't be seperated because they don't want to.Your kinds are just stooges of other countries, you're not even a handful to take serious and I'm really sorry for you.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:14
There is also party in Eastern Kurdistan (iran), Komela. Sannandaj was it's great stronghold under the revolution. My father defended the city before he got caught and imprisoned, and to be executed.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:15

"Kurds want their own country? or people like you and saywan who follow terrorist idol Ocalan?  That's not even enough to dream about

Kurds of Turkey and Iran won't be seperated because they don't want to.Your kinds are just stooges of other countries, you're not even a handful to take serious and I'm really sorry for you."

"Okey".

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:19
I see you're stopped being crybaby cent

good strategy
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:21

Well, I do not argue with you anymore concerning Kurds, if I don't have too.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:22
We've stated our opinions in the past. No need to fight again.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:27
The thing with you guys is you're always generalizing.

I've never intented to fight with you, in any case if I offended you I'm sorry.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:30

Apology accepted, but you have your opinion and I have mine.  

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:39
Everybody entitled to have an opinion.but opnions should reflect reality otherwise they are just words or thoughts.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 16:45

Kurdish identity will live on as long as there are Kurds, you think just because we want to be a part of Iran we will lose our identity?  My cousins in Kermanshah are Kurds and they are Iranian, they have every cultural aspect expected of a Kurd. Kurds moved to Kazakhstan and East of Iran still speak Kurdish and still retain their culture.  You are using scare tactics here.

What about Kurdish identity? Kurdish independence? They died for that.

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 21:54

I'll ask my question again:

"So Zagros, what is your suggestion?

I'd answer that if it's okay with Zagros.
That we should give up? Did all our shehids die for nothing? "
Yes, your shahids died for nothing. They died to destroy their mother land. They died and are responsible for the death of many youth spirits they sent away. one can't just justify their actions because they lost lives for their cause, that wouldn't simply justify it. Nazi army had grave casualities, but that doesn't mean they were dying for a good cause.

Cent. my friend, you don't like Iran? forget about it. live your life in Sweden. a saying goes 'if you can't cause good, don't harm'

Edited by ramin
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 22:26

Saiwan, how happy you must be! You hold no respect for this forum nor its members. You managed to ruin your image so well. But what ever that makes you happy.

Zagros, friend, don't bother responding to that individual. he only comes here to have his fun at making people angry. I have given him and his buddy an assignment to do, yet I still have to hear confirmation that he is actualy going to do it.

until he brings out the assignment, we should all just ignore him. As I have said before, kids like him don't know any better. I have a funny feeling he has attended neo-con AIE (or similar) conferences about Iran in Sweden, where majority of the people led in are extreme Iran-haters and/or chauvinists.

This kid was told that we (Iranians) don't mind if norther Iraq becomes his kurdish state (even though I personally oppose the idea of Iraqis going to civil war). But no, he wants it all. He is a pan-kurd. Pan-kurds (like pan-arabs..) don't care about other peoples opinions. They are passionate about their ideologies and are willing to kill anyone opposing them, let it be men, women, or children. Now I am not saying saiwan kid is a killer, but people like him who have the balls and are enough crazy have killed and perhaps still killing people across the world for their ideologies similar to his.

you shouldnt have responded to his comment there Zagros. Let him be. let him live in his own world. you very well know that talking to people like him is like talking to walls. All passionate ultra-nationalists are like that. They are willing to LIE in order to spread their propagandas. And like all passionate ultra-nationalists, they start to believe in their own lies.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 23:41

As one of our ancestors kawae ahangar killed zahhak and made peace for his ppl, we will do the same for our ppl, the kurds.

400 years ago Mr betlisi complained about the injustices done to the kurds, all of them (those in ottoman empire and those in iranian empire). That was 400 years ago, i bet he was the first pan-kurd (terrorist) ever.

I have not found any friend in this forum who wants anything good for the kurds (except my brother Cent). You all oppose anything that is purly kurdish. U r all enemies of the kurds. No one have defended the kurds cause in this forum, no one (except my brother Cent). The turks and the fars just keep dening us our rights.

No, u r not a kurd, u r an iranian. Or u are born in iraq u r iraqi. And when i am sarcastic and say that i am born in sweden they take it literally.

They decide for me what i am or not. As fast as i mention a greater kurdistan, a country ruled by kurds, u laugh and call me for a fool who daydreams, which does not live in reality.

I had a similar discussion at a party with a fars here in sweden, he kept saying forget about kurds, they will never have their own country. I made a promise to him at the end of the discussion. That as fast that kurdistan becomes a reality i would find him and put a kurdish flag in his ass. Well Kurdistan is existing right now. Just look at the north of iraq. Thay have absolutly everything that a normal country has. their own parlemant, military, falg, airports, etc... They just havent declared "independenc", they are already independent. So i am looking for this guy right now, so i can proof to him i wasnt kidding.

I have written in this forum, for hours and hours and hours. I have tried many methods, so that u might understand my point of view, but in vain.

You just keep redicule me, as childs do to other childs. Instead of talking in a good manner u keep accusing me for beinf a terrorist, or racist. You are like a pack of wolfes. When u r many u get togather and attack. But when u r alone u stick ur tale and run for it.

U see i have tasted freedome here in west, it is sooo gooooood to be free, to be able to say whatever u like to say, sooo unbelivebly good. I want my brethren in kurdistan feel the same thing. To be free.

The kurds are a brave ppl, a noble ppl. We have not done any harm to other ppls. We are getting attacked, harrased, just because we are what we are. Shouldnt we then defend ourselfes? Should we just be quiet?

We exist, and as long as we do we will fight for our rights.

By writing this, i am not trying to convince u. I will never be able to do that. As u will never be able to convince me. All i am trying to do, is to touch ur humanity. If u see a dog who needs food to survive, wouldnt u feed him?

I, we, the kurds, are humans, if u can feel for a dog, cant u feel for us?

If i say anything against iran i am a liar. But the same that says i am a liar, will defend the kurds in another forum against the turks. Isn't that hypocracy?

Just because i have the right to speak kurdish and ware kurdish clothes in iran that dont meen that i am satisfied with that.

A dog that has been adopted by a family will be fed, and they might buy clothes for it (here in west anything is possible), they will play with it, BUT the owner decides, the dog cant decide anything. It cant even run freely outside the house. It is not free. U get my point?

Cent: I am kurd, i am shia. I would stand beside my kurdish sunny brothers and be an aid for them, any time. Dont let zagros make u think otherwise. As u have seen, he changes his stance all the time. Once he is proud of beeing fayli, later he is not a fayli, but kermashani, later on, simple irani. He doesnt know what he is. He is confuesd. He says he is a kurd but is against kurdistan! What does that tell u? 

The jews were denied a country for millenias. Look what happened, they have created a country for themselves (these brave ppl). they were and are surrounded by enemies, no one ever believed they would succede, well tell me, what did happen? Arent there a country named Israel now? They also had a dream, they fought for their dream and achived their goal. We will do the same.

And no our shahids did not die for nothing. They will be remeberd, they will be honored for the heroes they were. We are an ancient ppl, we have always been here and will allways be here. U will never brake us, for we are brave and noble and dont accept to be ruled by others. We will always fight till we gain our goals.

Beji kurd o kurdistan

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 03:50
Originally posted by ramin

I'll ask my question again:

"So Zagros, what is your suggestion?

I'd answer that if it's okay with Zagros.
That we should give up? Did all our shehids die for nothing? "
Yes, your shahids died for nothing. They died to destroy their mother land. They died and are responsible for the death of many youth spirits they sent away. one can't just justify their actions because they lost lives for their cause, that wouldn't simply justify it. Nazi army had grave casualities, but that doesn't mean they were dying for a good cause.

Cent. my friend, you don't like Iran? forget about it. live your life in Sweden. a saying goes 'if you can't cause good, don't harm'

I couldn't disagree more. Btw, Kurds are the strongest opposition in Iran against the regime. How many Sunni Kurds do you see support the goverment? Which people in Iran fought so much against the regime as the Kurds?

Edited by Cent
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 20:37
Who disagrees with that. I'm proud to see IF my Kurdish countrymen care about our country more than the rest. But, PKK (for example) is not fighting for our country, it is fighting for ITS OWN country, which would destroy OUR country.
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 21:17

Many days have passed since the last time anyone wrote here. Now that i am here, i see that the discussions we had on the faylis was completely out of the subject. I myself was partially to blame, but this time i will try to direct the discussions on the right path. 

I have researched about the origins of the faylis quite a bit and will continue to do so. One of the problems of resarching about faylis is the lack of information on the net, or there is information but named differently. For example if you search for topics about Lur you will find a bit more about the faylis. Well so far i can tell you that faylis are Lure kuchak (LITTLE LUR), who have been resided in Pusht-e-Kuh (ilam), and Lure bozorg (i.e. Bakhtiaris) are located at Pish-e-Kuh(luristan). There is a mountainius barrier that divide these two areas from each other.

The story goes that before 6th a.c, they were called plain Lurs, but that changed when two brothers got the power at the same time. Those who decided to be with the elder brother come to be known as Lure bozorg, and the others were called Lure kochak. 

To make you calm i will provide you with prove about my claim to call the Lurs for kurds (or better a branch of the kurdish nation).

"The kurdish nation divides into four branches, each with its own different tongue and customs. First is the Kurmanj, second the Lur, third the Kalhur, and forth the Guran."     The text is from sharafname, book one. You can find it in the prologue section.

If there is any intrest in the subject, please let me know, and i will continue.

*I want to apologize if my behaviour earlier did offend anyone. Bare in mind, i am a Kurd and am automatically obliged to defend and promote anything about kurds. But this time i will not write anything without giving you correct references. And please if you want to refute anything give me the resources that you have used to do so. I am barely a human and am capable of doing mistakes. And if you can prove me wrong in any way and give me informations that dissproves me i will correct myself.

Thank you and have a good day all.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 21:30
Originally posted by saiwan

I to am a Fayli. From Khezel tribe from my fathers side and zuri from my mothers side.

I am trying to gather information about faylies and their tribes.

Well i have read izady's book, but i do not believe in his explanation about faylis origin. That we are parthians and originally come from east side of caspian see. I think the name fayli is a new phenomena, maybe as old as 300 or at highest 400 years old.

Thats not the issue, i hoped we could discuss fayli tribes. Their names and placement. I would need help with this. apriciate al help.

Khodahafez

One more thing, at the beginning of thread i wrongully wrote Fayli tribes, by tribe i meant clan. So i am sorry about that, and now i see that it has been a bit confusing. By clan i mean the same system as in scotland. Sorry once again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>