Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFayli kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fayli kurds
    Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:19
The same story as the muslims used, the ottomans used. We are all brothers, till it comes to a critical point and the kurd gets betrayed. Thats why i am so pessimistci, i hae learned from history. I am not blind anymore.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:28

You propogate for ur people all the time. Is it so wrong of me to do the same? You see things in a way, i see it in another way.

I belive in freedome. I believe in the right of selfrule. I believe in the equality of mankind. And no, kurds and persians are not the same but different tribes. You are abosolutly the first to say so Zagros. Pls refer to the info u have found so i can check it out. thx.

What i am saying is this, till i have Kurdistan, those who occupie my country are invaders and will be seen as the enemy, it's just a natural reaction. As fast as there is a kurdistan, u persians will be my dearest brothers.

Try to understand my point of view. I fully understand ur view. But try to understand mine. Dont get angry, we are just discussing.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 22:33

saiwan, how long did you live in Iran?

It is clearly obvious you did not live there long. You have Iran all wrong. You are like cent, both never lived in Iran long enough, yet you think Iran is still the same 27 years ago. You should seriously update your info on Iran. And I'm not talking about with all the propaganda you hear in Sweden or else where in the Iran-hating west. One thing I encourage you to do is visit Iran and live there for some years. You should be aware that you sound like a white guy, who has never been to Iran, saying Iran is all desert.

also I want these claims about kurds and persians being so different to end once and for all.

I give you and cent 2 -3 weeks, hell I give you both 2 months to come up with how kurds and persians are different. Then I will along with the rest of my Iranian compatriots here will show you the similarities.

and we will correct anyone from making any false propaganda if one is foolish enough to make. deal???

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 23:26
Good deal

Anfører
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 06:47

Provent me with ur proofs mr and i will happily put forward mine.

I lived there enough. U critices the turks but are blind about ur own faults. U r no different than the turks.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 06:54

I have a question for you?

Which ppl celebrated newroz for the first time? Who was baba Taher? Which etnicity did he have? Who was karim khane Zand? Who was Cyaxares?

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 08:51

"I give you and cent 2 -3 weeks, hell I give you both 2 months to come up with how kurds and persians are different. Then I will along with the rest of my Iranian compatriots here will show you the similarities."

What are you talking about? I know Kurds and Persians are closely related. Still, they have different languages, slighty different culture (just look at our clothes and music, and compare it with yours).

Stop refering me as a bad person who knows nothing about Iran. Do I say the same about you? I just say what I've experienced and what I know.

Stop comparing me with others also.

By the way. Stop saying "we are brothers", I know that we are brothers. But Kurds have heard that 1000 times, and then they get betrayed.

My father was a Peshmerga for 15 years. He fought against the Shah and Mullahs. For what? Is it not for a Kurdish state? How many shehids haven't Kurds lost for the cause? And now your trying to say that we shouldn't try. That's like spitting on my father and my family and thousands of shehids.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 11:46

"What are you talking about? I know Kurds and Persians are closely related. Still, they have different languages, slighty different culture (just look at our clothes and music, and compare it with yours)."

Actually, rural Persian clothes are pretty much exactly the same, shalware jaafi, coat but with different hats and the female dresses are all bright and colourful too. As for music, traditional Persian uses exact same instruments but in a more fluid and softer style, but the base rythms are just varients of each other.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:30

jaaf? A kurdish tribe.

U can find them even in iraq.

Cent, i am with you. My uncle (mothers brother) was caught by the baathis when he was back from the mountains. We have never seen him after that. Have no idea what haapened to him.

And may Peshmarga live for ever, those who give their lives for a grater cause. And the shahids do live for ever, and we should never forget about them.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:37

By the way zagros, are u going to lock this one too?

Let the kurd speak up for once, let him defend himself.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:40

zagros, understand me right. The issue is not if the kurds and persians are very close togather. The issue is about selfrule.

The ppl in norway, sweden, denmark and island are identioc, but still they have their own countries. The issue is about selfrule, to be able to govern oneself. That is the issue.

Why be part of something thats not good for u? Its my own land, i want to be able to govern it. Thats it, that is the issue.

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:42

and please tell me, how do kurds think you are going to seperate? war?

and norway, sweden, and denmark have always been seperate countries. i dont know what your talking about.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:44

i am not an iraqi kurd! Is it so difficult for u to understand? I am born in bagdad, my parents to, their fathers and mothers too, but those before them are from iran. I still have relatives in ilam.

As i said, in iran i am an iraqi, in iraq i am an irani. With all respect u r not much different from those kids who told me i am arab malakh khor

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:46

ehem, always? norway separated in 18.. something. Finland was a part of sweden for 3-400 years ago. Poland was part of sweden before. Denmark controlled parts of sweden 2-300 years ago.

Dont talk without knowin the facts. It is embaressing.

I live in sweden remember?

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 17:47
Originally posted by prsn41ife

and please tell me, how do kurds think you are going to seperate? war?

and norway, sweden, and denmark have always been seperate countries. i dont know what your talking about.

pls read what i have written before!!!!!

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 18:05
Originally posted by saiwan

i am not an iraqi kurd! Is it so difficult for u to understand? I am born in bagdad, my parents to, their fathers and mothers too, but those before them are from iran. I still have relatives in ilam.

As i said, in iran i am an iraqi, in iraq i am an irani. With all respect u r not much different from those kids who told me i am arab malakh khor

i thought you were iraqi because you said you were born in iraq, that makes you an iraqi citizen by law. i didnt know that your grandparents were from iran.

by international law, you are an iraqi citizen.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 18:07

ehem, always? norway separated in 18.. something. Finland was a part of sweden for 3-400 years ago. Poland was part of sweden before. Denmark controlled parts of sweden 2-300 years ago.

Dont talk without knowin the facts. It is embaressing.

I live in sweden remember?

do you honestly believe that the people of denmark, sweden, poland, norway, etc... are all the same people?

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 18:24

once again i live with these ppl. Well actually i am swedish then.

What are u? An american? Why are waisting my time, when i want to talk with persians?

I am talking about kurds/persians , ethnicity. For God sake.,

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2006 at 22:21
Originally posted by Cent

My father was a Peshmerga for 15 years. He fought against the Shah and Mullahs. For what? Is it not for a Kurdish state? How many shehids haven't Kurds lost for the cause? And now your trying to say that we shouldn't try. That's like spitting on my father and my family and thousands of shehids.

cent, are you a child? your father is/was a person who took up a gun and started shooting to kill people. and you come here with childish excuses and complain your phone is bugged??? are u not mature enough to understand the situation. I consider my parents to be honourable freedom fighters, why? because they never took up guns and killed people. they never betrayed their country for terrorism and fascism of a group next door. PKK was made by soviets, why? because all who are PKK are bunch of usefull tools. they are all idiots. they are chauvinistic pan-kurdish dogs, and its ironic they complain against other peoples being chauvinist.

you are definitly a PKK. a marxist PKK. marxist basically meaning a tool. once u get worn out, you will get thrown out.

my Iranian friends these guys are like the Basijis and MKO.

when they were born they all were brainwashed by their parents, taught them their ideologies. The MKO children who are born in Iraq are bombarded with propaganda, just like how Basiji kids are. same with PKK marxists. all the same.

and you wonder why we have kids like cent who come here and repeat the same old bullsh*t you hear from PKK terrorists and their excuses. its not his fault, he is been taught lies since his birth.

you can sight his backwardness and ignorace, he openly says he would go and fight (in Iran for his "kurds"): basically kill people. poor child doesnt know what war is.  He has been brainwashed with an ideology, an Ideology which is alien and moronic to not only our nation, but to the whole region. People like PKK have ruined the lives of Kurds who they say they fight for. those idiot pan-kurds.

so cent,  I will give you 2 months, you and your friend will introduce us some actual differences between persians and kurds. lets make it easy for you, consider kurds of JUST iran.

You have two months. I wont be reading your comments anymore untill I see your/and your friend's essay. with sources.

2 months.

then, we Iranians will introduce to you (probably for the first time) about how we are similar.

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 00:10

once again i live with these ppl. Well actually i am swedish then.

What are u? An american? Why are waisting my time, when i want to talk with persians?

I am talking about kurds/persians , ethnicity. For God sake.,

i am an iranian, and because i have lived most of my life in the USA, and because i have become integrated into the USA, i am an iranian american.

i am proud to be an iranian american, i am proud of my new country, as well as my homeland. i am proud to be an american, proud to be an iranian.

you my brother, are not proud to be anything but a kurd, while i on the other hand, and proud to be an iranian, which means i am not only proud of persians, i am proud of everyother iranian, no matter what their ethnicity is.

you seem very selfish to me.

and im sorry you and thousands of others died, but did all of them really die for kurdistan? dont you think that some may have just come from poor families who needed the money, or have just been brain washed?

have you ever heard of the story in israel, where the terrorists put bombs on a mentally ill child, and told him to go blow himself up when he got close to the israeli soldiers?

he didnt know what or why he was doing it.

i see it this way, if the kurds of iran really and truly wanted independence, they would have put up a resistance on par with the chechans. the chechans fought the second strongest country in the world for ten years! russia is a ruthless country, yet the chechens fought so hard that now today, the majority of the males are dead!

now that is passion, do kurds have that passion? have kurds put up a resistence like that against iran, iraq, syria, or turkey? the one in turkey comes close, but what about the rest of kurdistan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>