Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help Iran on Wikipedia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Khabalood View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Khabalood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Iran on Wikipedia
    Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 01:16
Iranian Wikipedians desperately need YOUR help. If you are intelligent enough to use these forums, you can help!

Why do we need help?
Separatist Arabs and Kurds, plus a few politically-motivated Arab and Israeli nationals, have been repeatedly and systematically vandalizing the Iran-related articles on Wikipedia, the largest open-source encyclopedia on the net, propagating false information, maliciously editing/disputing/deleting such articles without one shred of proof to backup their wild claims, applying the straw-man falsification approach, trying to establish new 'facts" to further their racial/religious/political agendas.

In order to prevent this situation, we need to have a large Iranian presence on Wikipedia and guard the integrity and quality of all the Wikipedia articles that are related to Iran and Iranians. Articles such as Iranian peoples and Persian people are being rewritten, edited and interpolated (vandalized) by politically motivated individuals whose motto is ""The modern Farsis are a semitic-Turkic people. We should prove this to the world".

Interested to help?
It is really an easy job. You can donate as much as a minute a day, a week, or a month. It doesn't matter as long as you show some support. Follow the following directions:

1- First: Sign up to Wikipedia here.

2- Second: Learn how to contribute to Wikipedia - it is very easy, all you do is press Edit on a page, and get your voice heard. But make sure you don't break the rules. The best way to get started is by reading the introduction.

3- Third: Help out! Get in contact with other active Iranian Wikipedians and add your user-name to WikiProject Iran under "Participants", and you will be informed about topics that need attention.

4. Make sure to read and comment on the discussion (Talk) page of such articles (such as ersian_people" target="_blank">Talkersian_people) and support your informed opinion with evidence.

Basically, we need books, websites, encyclopedia, etc sources to support our arguments, we have hundreds of sources already, however the more people means easier victories.

Please help spread the word. Email or post this "plea for help" to other friends Iranian or non-Iranian who have an informed interest in Iran and Iranian people.

History should be based on facts. It is in interest of ALL Iranians to represent the true and accurate history of Iran and Iranian people on such widely used and viewed source as Wikipedia.
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 02:23

Originally posted by Khabalood

Why do we need help?
Separatist Arabs and Kurds, plus a few politically-motivated Arab and Israeli nationals, have been repeatedly and systematically vandalizing the Iran-related articles on Wikipedia, the largest open-source encyclopedia .

yes I know, I saw some of the stuff, I deleted some which I found. that was along time ago, I dont know about now.

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 12:01

i am already on on wikipedia.

I am Iranian Patriot. Just signed up yesterday to stop pan Turks, and pan Arabs from destroying our history (they are actually doing it) on Wikipedia.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 13:32
sorry , but if i read your posts, using terms like nationalistic ,patriot ,which was or still is  btw a missile ,which was used during the gulf-war by the israelis, i'm often reminded to the kindergarten of my little daughter. that's mine ,no mine, my sand-castle is better than yours , don't disturb my castle otherwise i will call the governess....
excuse ,maybe i can't see the point, but is it your only sense of life to be offended. offended by whoever and whatever ?
so i can only quote the great monthy python's :
allways look on the bright side of life .....

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 13:45
dont worry about it.
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 21:01
Originally posted by prsn41ife

i am already on on wikipedia.

I am Iranian Patriot. Just signed up yesterday to stop pan Turks, and pan Arabs from destroying our history (they are actually doing it) on Wikipedia.

I guess you are alergic to Turkic people, why do you talk about "pan Turks" if the original poster didnt say anything about "separatist Turks"??

lets see his post again:

Why do we need help?
Separatist Arabs and Kurds, plus a few politically-motivated Arab and Israeli nationals, have been repeatedly and systematically vandalizing the Iran-related articles on Wikipedia, the largest open-source encyclopedia on the net, propagating false information, maliciously editing/disputing/deleting such articles without one shred of proof to backup their wild claims, applying the straw-man falsification approach, trying to establish new 'facts" to further their racial/religious/political agendas.
You can now clearly see without youre glasses on there is no mention of "seperatist Turks or pan Turks".

Where should i sign myself to stop youre foolish patriotic act?

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 21:10
Originally posted by Khabalood

Iranian Wikipedians desperately need YOUR help. If you are intelligent enough to use these forums, you can help!

Why do we need help?
Separatist Arabs and Kurds, plus a few politically-motivated Arab and Israeli nationals, have been repeatedly and systematically vandalizing the Iran-related articles on Wikipedia, the largest open-source encyclopedia on the net, propagating false information, maliciously editing/disputing/deleting such articles without one shred of proof to backup their wild claims, applying the straw-man falsification approach, trying to establish new 'facts" to further their racial/religious/political agendas..

There are separatist Kurds in Iran? Wasn't Israel your friend?

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 21:23

they wish there was/

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2006 at 21:36

like i have said before, i hate all pans. whether it be pan turks or pan arabs.

and i was saying the reason why i signed up, and my reasons were to stop pan turks and pan arabs from messing things up.

so stop over reacting, i have no probably with the regular average joe turk, i have problems with the pan supremacist turks.

Post Reply Post Reply