Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bush Confident Bin Laden Will Be Captured

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Online Status: Offline
  Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush Confident Bin Laden Will Be Captured
    Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 01:09

Hello!!... Didn't he say this five yrs ago?????

More than anything i think he needs a bogeyman.

Neoptolemos View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Neoptolemos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 04:17
They should have captured him 4 years ago and I think they would if the had tried harder (that is, if they really wanted to). Today it's not that important. I bet Bin Landen made sure that Al-Qaeda can work without him, because he knows that soon or ...sooner he will be dead.
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 09:09

Originally posted by Neoptolemos

They should have captured him 4 years ago and I think they would if the had tried harder (that is, if they really wanted to). Today it's not that important. I bet Bin Landen made sure that Al-Qaeda can work without him, because he knows that soon or ...sooner he will be dead.

All kinds of stories about how OBL got out of Afghaniatan.....he had it all planned; or AlQ bribed the mountain tribe leaders, Pak intel was complicit, blah blah.

I agree it isn't important anymore.  He has disappeared, and that is best.  What if the guy had been caught up with?  What would anyone have done then?

If he is killed, he becomes a martyr; if captured, then what?  Court TV would have more material to make another killer a media star.

Le Renard View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Le Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 09:33

Originally posted by Artaxiad

Maybe this is a part of GWB's next election campaign. 

Bush can't run again, he has already served two terms, all of his supporters have left his side also, he barly won the last election

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12