Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bush Confident Bin Laden Will Be Captured

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush Confident Bin Laden Will Be Captured
    Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 11:34
KABUL, Afghanistan - President Bush, on an unannounced visit to Afghanistan, vowed Wednesday to stand by this emerging democracy and "not cut and run" in the face of rising violence. He also predicted Osama bin Laden would be captured despite a futile five-year hunt. "I'm confident he will be brought to justice," Bush said, standing alongside Afghan President Hamid Karzai outside the presidential palace.
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 12:01
Yeah, not in his life time though. Or atleast not by his hands. He says alot of things, it never happens though, "He talks like a politician".
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 12:49
KABUL, Afghanistan - President Bush ... also predicted Osama bin Laden would be captured despite a futile five-year hunt. "I'm confident he will be brought to justice," Bush said, standing alongside Afghan President Hamid Karzai outside the presidential palace.

Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 12:58
If Bin Laden is hiding in the Hindu Kush, aint' god going to be able to find him. Though, I'm mroe inclined to believe he's hiding in some pakistani village near the border
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 12:58

SHHHHHHH! Be vewy quiet, I am hunting for that wascally Bin Waden.
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Mira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 13:07
*Yawn*
Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 14:37
I don't think he'll let himself be captured alive.  We'll probably just capture a big pile of Bin Laden burger.
Member of IAEA
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 15:05
I thought this thread was first posted in 2001.

But I see it's a story from today.

Silly me.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 22:37
Maybe this is a part of GWB's next election campaign. 
D.C. View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 00:22

Originally posted by Mila

I thought this thread was first posted in 2001.

But I see it's a story from today.

Silly me.

...the song remains the same!

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 00:26
I am totally confident he has a body guard with orders to shoot him if the Coalition is certain to kill him. If that fails, I bet he has a little vile of cyanide tucked neatly away somewhere. We won't find him alive, he doesn't fear a premature death as much as Saddam.
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 00:37
I have feelings we won't find him at all, or atleast not by the time natural causes kill him.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 02:36
I think he will get captured or killed as soon as the no longer is a need for him to be alive. He is much more valuable alive and free than dead.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 08:12

Bush making predictions again! How many hidden cards does he got the under the table this time? Riggin up the game in his favor again! Looks desperate to me. If I were to take him seriously, I'd say it sounds more like the same old same old. But who knows? He is going to Pakistan after all. He just might be trying to psyche himself up before a tough game.

KARACHI, Pakistan - A suicide attacker rammed a car packed with explosives into a vehicle carrying an American diplomat in Pakistan's largest city, killing four people including the diplomat ahead of President Bush's visit to Pakistan. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060302/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_bom bing

arch.buff View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote arch.buff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 15:22
I have some military friends who think that its very possible that hes already dead, but who knows I guess?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 15:31

one of the moody waiters at a drab shishah joint i went to in dc looked like him.

pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 16:12

Originally posted by arch.buff

I have some military friends who think that its very possible that hes already dead, but who knows I guess?

Well the man has not been seen or heard from for some time.  One would think he would love to tweak George W. often.

He is not really relevant anyway.  If he is dead, and he just disappears from the memory of everyone, so what?  With the health problems he has had, if he is alive, he is probably a dead man walking.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 16:38

I agree. He is insignificant according to the agenda the US has in monitoring and eventually warding off Al-Qeda. Dead or alive it makes no difference that the US will continue on this mission.

Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 21:48
Originally posted by arch.buff

I think that if he were dead the world would know. Al Qaeda would waste no time making him into a Martyr.

Edited by Illuminati
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 22:52

i dont think he will kill himslelf if he was caught, maybe getting himself killed by keep fighting till death.

but not killing himself nor ordering his people to kill him.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>