Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coca Cola against Mohammad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coca Cola against Mohammad?
    Posted: 15-Feb-2006 at 22:46
Originally posted by Ahmed The Fighter

I am an Arab but my mother is kurdish.

Just like Ibrahim tatlises LOL father Arab and mother Kurd.

Is that a formula for a great voice? Do u have a great voice.

Anyway, I think that some middle eastern companies try to use religious fervor to push their own product. Case in point, the Danish products... I bet you Dairy product companies in Turkey, Arab countries and Iran are pushing such boycots.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 06:24

lol

it funny and weird, but it really doesnt say "la" there is an arabic "a" missing,

so its correctly pronounced Le Muhammed, Le Macca, which changes the the translation to

"To Muhammed. To Macca"

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 07:40
Originally posted by azimuth

lol

it funny and weird, but it really doesnt say "la" there is an arabic "a" missing,

so its correctly pronounced Le Muhammed, Le Macca, which changes the the translation to

"To Muhammed. To Macca"

Yes this is exactly what i siad. I can't see the LA either.

Azimuth, Osmanly has drawn an "a" in his post. what do you think?

OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 08:20
Yeah i just tried to put the Alif where it would fit. Remember i did not say that it is saying "La Muhammad..."  rather i said there is a resembelance. Which you your self admited to.
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 16:08

Originally posted by luux

Anyway, I think that some middle eastern companies try to use religious fervor to push their own product. Case in point, the Danish products... I bet you Dairy product companies in Turkey, Arab countries and Iran are pushing such boycots.
The badest voice ever.

but Ibrahim is my favorite,especially:-

1. yetis-ya-muhammed-yetis-ya-ali.
  2. Firat.
  3. Alahum.
  4. yolun-sonu-gorunuyor.
  5. leylim-ley
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 17:18
Originally posted by azimuth

lol

"To Muhammed. To Macca"

I am with Azimuth on this. It proves that Islam was created as a Jewish conspiracy to keep Middle East behind and serve the Jewish cause. Your Syrian friend got it wrong.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 17:55
@ Miller
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 18:03

The badest voice ever.

2. Firat.
  3. Alahum.
  4. yolun-sonu-gorunuyor.
  5. leylim-ley
Ibrahim tatlises is very popular in midle east and all arabic country's. Did you go to his concert in Iraq?
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Feb-2006 at 14:07
Originally posted by DayI

The badest voice ever.

2. Firat.
  3. Alahum.
  4. yolun-sonu-gorunuyor.
  5. leylim-ley
Ibrahim tatlises is very popular in midle east and all arabic country's. Did you go to his concert in Iraq?
Unfortunately,I missed the concert,maybe in the next time.
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Loknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 18:37

Coca: Coca Cola has this name because there used to be coke in the drink (cocaine).

Cola: Self explainatory.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2006 at 21:43

Cocaine was removed from Coca Cola l-o-o-ng ago. Now it is just molasses and something "....phosphate".

It's nice to know that some people are still convinced that Jews rule the world. Yes, we do own Coca Cola Company (and  Pepsi Cola is about to become Kosher to spite the Saudis), we did kill Jesus ( a Jewish boy who did not want to be a doctor?), poisoned the wells, brought plague to Europe, AIDS to America,  African jazz to New Orleans, Turkish workers to Germany, Germans tourists  to Parthenon, communism to Russia, globalism to China, choir boys abuse to Catholic Church  and bad Indian curry to Norway. All the Ayatollas are still in our pocket, we created bird flu, pre-sliced white bread, Black Entertainment Network and Thai Whiskey. Were we behind the British Raj, too?

It kind of gives one a sense of accomplishment, a satisfaction of sorts: if they think we are so powerful, let's go and discover  America one more time!

Seriously, folks, other nations  have enough problems of their own creation: they better solve them by themselves, and do not dump the responsibility for their own stupidities on our shoulders. It is so easy to claim that all the problems in our society and the world in general result from somebody else's malicious intent.  Start "owning" your problems and leave us out of it... Please...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2011 at 06:08
Boycott COCA COLA & stop sale, purchase etc
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2011 at 16:47
This one will be used in further advertisement of Coca Cola.Why do you not find other good representation of Devil(Sheytan)on earth's soil.Imagine new New Year's Coca Cola commercials:Truck is going and evil face of devil says:Ho-Ho-Ho.It is bad for children.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2011 at 17:12
It is a common phenomenon between religious and nationalist muslim people

but if you push it, you can find more (human figures)

so don't think about it so much

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2011 at 19:37
Sounds like a coincidence to me. I prefer pepsi anyway
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Starsucks View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Starsucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2011 at 18:55
In Iran, both Coca-Cola and Pepsi (especially the latter) are viewed as part of the Zionist conspiracy. Hence, a "pro-Palestinian" alternative named Zam-Zam is promoted instead-- and supposedly a certain percentage (maybe 10%-- like a tithe) of the profits are allocated towards Palestinian charities. 
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2011 at 19:03
Do they sell this drink in the UK?
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2011 at 20:17
Originally posted by vladimir

Cocaine was removed from Coca Cola l-o-o-ng ago. Now it is just molasses and something "....phosphate".

It's nice to know that some people are still convinced that Jews rule the world. Yes, we do own Coca Cola Company (and  Pepsi Cola is about to become Kosher to spite the Saudis), we did kill Jesus ( a Jewish boy who did not want to be a doctor?), poisoned the wells, brought plague to Europe, AIDS to America,  African jazz to New Orleans, Turkish workers to Germany, Germans tourists  to Parthenon, communism to Russia, globalism to China, choir boys abuse to Catholic Church  and bad Indian curry to Norway. All the Ayatollas are still in our pocket, we created bird flu, pre-sliced white bread, Black Entertainment Network and Thai Whiskey. Were we behind the British Raj, too?

It kind of gives one a sense of accomplishment, a satisfaction of sorts: if they think we are so powerful, let's go and discover  America one more time!

Seriously, folks, other nations  have enough problems of their own creation: they better solve them by themselves, and do not dump the responsibility for their own stupidities on our shoulders. It is so easy to claim that all the problems in our society and the world in general result from somebody else's malicious intent.  Start "owning" your problems and leave us out of it... Please...

Well, either way it's still bad for your teeth and they are 'avid' supporters of Israel, so big no no for me :)

I'll agree with you on one thing and that is that people hate and blame jews for way too many things. Yet they do not blame Zionism enough that's for sure. Jews as you say may not be in power but Zionists (Christian, Jew...etc) surely are and to say the opposite... well, open your eyes! CNN, owned by Jews (note: most of these corporate jews are zionists and support Israel in every way possible), Fox News? Jews. Newyork Times? Jews. Warner Bros and Warner Times? Jews. Miramax? Jews. Dream Works? Jews. Disney, Microsoft, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Starbucks, Goldman Sachs? You guessed right again, Jews.

I'm sure a small minority such as the jewish people just coincidentally happened to be CEOs or owners of such a multitude of powerful companies most of which are at the heart of the US economy. I don't have anything against jews but these are political Zionist jews and they use their power and influence to support their own Zionist agendas, this is fact not conspiracy theory.
Timidi mater non flet
Starsucks View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Starsucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2011 at 17:34
Originally posted by Nick1986

Do they sell this drink in the UK?

No, from what I understand. It's been moderately successful in some Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, but other than that it's mostly an Iranian phenomenon.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2011 at 19:14
I've heard of a similar brand called Mecca Cola. It's a soft drink for Muslims invented by a French company
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>