Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indo-Afghan War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indo-Afghan War
    Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 05:59
Originally posted by Rajput

Originally posted by Gharanai

Now what? I guess if you can see the pictures that you added clearly you will find that the refugees at least had proper clothes on them but I don't see anything proper here so ???

lol First of all do you have any idea of the amount of humanitarian aid HINDU-INDIA gives to your country?....Is it just by coincidence that there is a hospital in Afghanistan by the name of INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL?    you ingrateful mongrel!!! 

a poor person is the same regardless of color, creed, RELIGION or other factors.

PS. Anuj you dont understand these sons of concubines are only fit for such lowly stunts anyways what else did you expect from them? I personally knew that this gharanai character was going to resort to such cheapness....lol but no worries they know who their proper masters are even if they are reluctant to admit it.  Only a matter of time my friend until their leaders will be back in New Delhi begging like dogs for more aid.

Hahahaha !
A man back again to his limits reaching parents (I really don't think you have got any), Ok lets start it once again. As I have mentioned that we the people of Afghanistan will never forget the aid and assistance of the Indians, but I am sure that if India was governed by people like you the situation would had been entirely different.

You said Hindu-Indians, I really don't know what you ment by that as their are several other religious groupd in India (I wish to know what religion is your President in) anyway, I am felling that arguing with you is useless as you have nothing factfull and intellectual but street words and fights. And please don't try to bring a flaw between Indian and Afghan friendship.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 06:10

Silence is the best answer to a f**ls argument!

AlokaParyetra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AlokaParyetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 13:36

This thread has become the biggest evidence i can find of south asian idiocracy, and is an example of exactly why i despise some noteworthy indian, pakistani, and afgan "intellectuals."

Not that i have anything against you specifically. But this thread simply highlights my concern.

My view (and i will be hated for saying this) is that we indians, pakistanis, and afgans are essentially the same people. Until recently (on our timeframe, considering how long our peoples have existed), we have shared similar histories. We bred similar cultures, languages, and indentities. And now that we are three countries, we find it perfectly reasonable to hate each other's guts?

Seriously, what do you wish to accomplish? The world is getting to big for petty fights between brothers. The family is at stake, and the last thing we need is a rift.

I have no problem with there being a seperate Afganistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and India. In fact, i support it, as it bring power back to the people.

I hate with a vengence, however, useless argumentation as to which people are better.

I am an Indian Hindu, and one of my best friends is a Pakistani Muslim. Infact, his ancestry (before his family moved to the U.S.) can be traced to the pathans. He is as pakistani as he can get while still being an American. I am just about as Indian as i can possibly get while still being American. And somehow, SOMEHOW, we are able to get along perfectly well. We are supposed to hate each other, right? Maybe next time i see him, i'll berate him for events that occured well before our time, by people we share but vague ties to, to actions i have no resposibility for, and for circumstances that bare no significant importance to my life. Yeah, cause that makes perfect sense.

Yeah, this was just a rant that gave no input into the topic. But w/e. This pee-drinking Hindu wants to let other pee-drinking Hindus and dirty-mohammedans alike that the last thing i want (or our countries need) is an argument like this.

Fizzil View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Fizzil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 14:14

Wait for people to reach puberty, they kinda put nationalism behind and eventually appreciate each other, regardless of race or religion.

Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 17:12
Originally posted by Fizzil

Wait for people to reach puberty, they kinda put nationalism behind and eventually appreciate each other, regardless of race or religion.

or they become ten times worse and become new world leaders
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 19:17

I agree with the previous four posts.Check out the link dudes.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10339&am p;PN=1

Izan zirelako gara...... Izan garelako izango dira....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123