Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What song are you listening to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What song are you listening to?
    Posted: 26-Mar-2017 at 15:10
Today is Mothers day in the UK. However, a few days back was my dear old Mum's funeral. She was hit hard and fast by vascular dementia, but was taken finally with a blood clot. Mum was a fan of Elvis and this song was played at the funeral. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2017 at 20:29
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2017 at 15:32
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2017 at 21:50

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 12-Nov-2017 at 21:51
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2017 at 19:41
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2018 at 19:40
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2018 at 01:24
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2018 at 16:24
jlaughs View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote jlaughs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2018 at 04:28
Now listening to Lyin' Eyes by The Eagles. It is such an amazing song!
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2018 at 18:46
Trice View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Trice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2019 at 23:51
Crowns and love is war
jansfein View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote jansfein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2019 at 17:14
Aqua - Doctor Jones 
perfect Thumbs Up

http://onevidtube.com/watch/BofBmjEP6I88nkG
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2019 at 14:52
jjpp View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote jjpp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2019 at 00:02
"Tirage au Sort" by The Ever After

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2019 at 17:30
This group I've just found sounds a lot like a mix of some of my favourite groups. It's probably why they popped up when I was listening to one of my songs on YouTube.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 15-Dec-2019 at 17:40
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111