Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCultural Genocide in Azerbaijan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cultural Genocide in Azerbaijan
    Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 15:55

Exactly, if they were so similar, they would unify willingly. Why do you need an ideal to force people together if they are already indistinguishable from one another?

Infact most of panturanists have no idea to force other turkic people to join with them. Unification should be willingly.

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 15:59
Originally posted by Mortaza

Infact most of panturanists have no idea to force other turkic people to join with them. Unification should be willingly.

Yes. But when people, and more dangerously, governments, hold this ideal of "unification of race", it makes many things justified. I have never heard of a "unification of race" concept that didn't end up in a bloody mess.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 16:02

well probably you are right about it.

But I think EU is a good example for them. Infact most of them begin to think and union like EU.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 16:09

But I think EU is a good example for them. Infact most of them begin to think and union like EU.

I agree. I don't have a problem with the EU because in theory it is only political and economic unity as opposed to "racial unity". If Turks wanted to do something like this, I would not consider it bad or wrong. They have every right to attempt such a thing as long as it is practical (i.e., political, economic).

Edited by ArmenianSurvival

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 17:37

^^ this is not north western iran, trust me.

^^ Why would azeri's hold up a sign about karabagh when you claim they have gathered for seperation?

Qajar wrote: Azerbaijani people going to Babek-gala in South of Azerbaijan.

^^do you even know who babek gala is? if you did, you wouldnt be using this pic as propaganda.

^^hmmmm this picture looks more like northa zerbaijanis wanting to join iran.

^^ can you prove these men are iranian? no you cannot. i can go take a picture of some random guys, have them hold a sign that says we want to join iran, and call them north azeri's.  

what a propagandist you are. now i know why you dont post links!

what a pan turk.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 17:38

Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

why are you so much against to Pan-Turkic  idea? I mean you are not against to pan European idea.

No matter what I think of the "pan-European" idea, it does not change ANYTHING WHATSOEVER about how bad the Pan-Turkic idea is. Its basically irrelevent to the discussion, since we are not discussing Europe. The only reason you would bring this up is to dissolve the negative attention that Pan-Turkism is getting in order to make it seem like a lesser evil.

Anyways, I don't support "pan-Europeanism". Have I ever shown sympathy for Nazis? 

And this changes Pan-Turkism....in no way whatsoever. Its very similar to the idea of "Greater Germany" in the Nazi doctrines, and many of the methods taken to achieve them were the same (its inevitable, since they both promote fascism through the unification of a bogus race concept).

Pan-Turkists and Nazis are the same in my book. They both promote falsified concepts of race above anything logical, so they are both bad in my opinion.

pan turk ideology is the same as nazi ideology in my book too, as well as all other pan's.

they are one and the same, and both have commetted genocides.

go figure, anyway, lets get back to the topic.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 17:50
Originally posted by Qajar

Azerbaijani people going to Babek-gala in South of Azerbaijan.

Mods. please chack Oslonor & Qajar IP add.
They must be one or twin brotheres
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 17:50
mortaza pan turkist? 
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 17:54
Originally posted by erci

mortaza pan turkist? 
he's definately a one
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 18:00
Quajar, U don't know how to make Propaganda.
The Funny thing is you found all pix from Zartoshtian site
& upload in imageshake to Clear main source add.
But you don't know the Google says everything

O'Shihan Cultural Organization Promotes the 

Rich and Glorious Ancient Persian Culture

http://www.oshihan.org/Pages/BobakKhoramdin.htm

Edit: Thank you, I found new site & There are many article for me to read

Edited by Land of Aryan
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 18:07

yea, this qajar is a real propagandist.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 18:57
Posted: Today at 3:00pm | IP Logged Report Post Quote Land of Aryan

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

What the bull sh*t you are talking about??????

I took these picters from the following site: http://www.gamoh.org

GAMOH

Gney Azerbaycan Milli Bayra

Go and visit this site. It is an official site of South Azerbaijan Awakening Movement lead by Mr.Cahragani who was a proffesor of Tehran University.

And all these pictures ate taken in South Azerbaijan. If anyone don't believe, please go and visit this site and you will find out a lot of useful information about movement of azerbaijani turks in Iran.

Don't present yourself like a fullish man. You exactly know what I am talking about, but you scare of accepting these facts.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:02

Mods. please chack Oslonor & Qajar IP add.
They must be one or twin brotheres

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------

Ohh yes Mods. please chek my IP and IP of this man and please let us all know that we are different people

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:03
     Qajar, if you don't listen to other people, chances are they're not going to listen to you. You obviously have never read anything besides Azeri government sources, and the fact that you endlessly post them (even though they have NOTHING to do with the topic) just shows that you're a blind nationalist, since you don't realize how one-sided they are (no sober historian would agree with anything you have said in this topic). I'm not even sure people take you seriously anymore.

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:06

Posted: Today at 3:00pm | IP Logged Report Post Quote Land of Aryan

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

What the bull sh*t you are talking about??????

I took these picters from the following site: http://www.gamoh.org

GAMOH

Gney Azerbaycan Milli Bayra

Go and visit this site. It is an official site of South Azerbaijan Awakening Movement lead by Mr.Cahragani who was a proffesor of Tehran University.

And all these pictures ate taken in South Azerbaijan. If anyone don't believe, please go and visit this site and you will find out a lot of useful information about movement of azerbaijani turks in Iran.

Don't present yourself like a fullish man. You exactly know what I am talking about, but you scare of accepting these facts.

Qajar, please, you have got to be joking.

are you listening to yourself? do you think before you type?

OMG, he gets all his education from pan turkist sites.

how can we have a sensible discussion with a person like this?

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:12

Qajar, if you don't listen to other people, chances are they're not going to listen to you. You obviously have never read anything besides Azeri government sources, and the fact that you endlessly post them (even though they have NOTHING to do with the topic) just shows that you're a blind nationalist, since you don't realize how one-sided they are (no sober historian would agree with anything you have said in this topic). I'm not even sure people take you seriously anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Survival

I don't care if you or someone else take my information seriosly or not. It is history of my country and my nation and believe me I know it much better than you or your persian friends.

The acceptance of what I posted here by persian people will cause a lot of problems for them, what's why they trying to deny everything I said or anyone else saying about movement of azerbaijani people in Iran or our history. This is normal and I expect this. I am posting this information here for other people who visiting this site and get a lot of persian and armenian propoganda about azerbaijani nationa, our history and our present days. This is my mission.

And stop saying me, what I must post here and what not. It is up to me and up to everyone else to decide. I am not posting anything which is against the forum's rules and policy. I am posting information about my country and nation. It is my right to do it.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:15
Qajar,

That would be fine, but all your information comes from nationalist and Pan-Turkic websites (basically, no accredited historians). We wouldn't be questioning what you are saying if your sources were credible.

Imagine if I told you Jewish history and used a Nazi website as a source.

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:16

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Survival

I don't care if you or someone else take my information seriosly or not. It is history of my country and my nation and believe me I know it much better than you or your persian friends.

The acceptance of what I posted here by persian people will cause a lot of problems for them, what's why they trying to deny everything I said or anyone else saying about movement of azerbaijani people in Iran or our history. This is normal and I expect this. I am posting this information here for other people who visiting this site and get a lot of persian and armenian propoganda about azerbaijani nationa, our history and our present days. This is my mission.

And stop saying me, what I must post here and what not. It is up to me and up to everyone else to decide. I am not posting anything which is against the forum's rules and policy. I am posting information about my country and nation. It is my right to do it.

you dont know anything about your "nations" true history.

tell me, who is babek gala?

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:16

Qajar, please, you have got to be joking.

are you listening to yourself? do you think before you type?

OMG, he gets all his education from pan turkist sites.

how can we have a sensible discussion with a person like this?

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

My dear friend!!!

Of course for you it is pan turkis sites

But for me it is sites about movement of azerbaijani turks in IRan.

Of course we will describe this differently, because you as a persian, think that they are separatists, but I think that they are fighting for their basics rights. So, stay calm and don't be a panic

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:19

Qajar looks like your arguements are confronted by those asking for more proof of what you say. You can submit other sources if you feel the need inn order to look objective. However not here. Maybe in a thread that is still open.

Qajar is not Oslonor. And telling mods about how to go about there job is not anyones business.  

prsn41ife and Land of Aryan your warnings are in the mail. Check your PMs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>