Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCultural Genocide in Azerbaijan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cultural Genocide in Azerbaijan
    Posted: 13-Mar-2006 at 23:46

Should I think of Turks as my enemies since they are on my "land" then?
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Unfortunately for you my friend, but there is no such internationally recognised term as " armenian land in Turkey"

But of course you can have your own opinion about everyone. No doubts.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2006 at 23:49
"But of course you can have your own opinion about everyone. No doubts."

just like you right?

haha, and if our best ally is a country run by Azeries, who is going to be your ally?

maybe you should change the name of the country to Turkmenistan...whoops taken...or maybe Islamistan? you know...garner some muslim support, but then again, you guys are atheist, so they will probably help Armenia too

Edited by mamikon
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2006 at 23:49

Because those countries are strong enough to do so. Obviously Azerbaijan was not strong enough to control an Armenian province, so they don't deserve to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Oh my friend, one more thing. Base on your logic, the Ottoman Empire was great country, because they were strong enough to control armenians there

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2006 at 23:51

just like you right?

-----------------------

agreed

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2006 at 23:55
Originally posted by Qajar

Because those countries are strong enough to do so. Obviously Azerbaijan was not strong enough to control an Armenian province, so they don't deserve to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Oh my friend, one more thing. Base on your logic, the Ottoman Empire was great country, because they were strong enough to control armenians there

at a time? undoubtedly...
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:12

haha, and if our best ally is a country run by Azeries, who is going to be your ally?

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

They are islamists. It's different story.

maybe you should change the name of the country to Turkmenistan...whoops taken...or maybe Islamistan? you know...garner some muslim support, but then again, you guys are atheist, so they will probably help Armenia too

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

My friend. Our hope is azerbaijani nation. We are great nation with superb future and I believe that our Victory would be gained by tramendous efforts of the whole azerbaijani nation.

Our ally????.......We have only one ally for forever - Turkey!!!

It is Mother Turkey for all turks in anatolia, iran and caucauses.

But we don't want Turkey participate in the future war. It is our land and we should do it for ourselves first. We should restore justice for ourselves and for our children and not for anyone else. It is our land and we will fight for it. I am waiting every day and every hour to hear this news from Baku to buy a ticket and fight for my soul and my nation. And I know that there are tens of thousands young and educated azerbaijanis who wants to back home and fight for the country.

There is nothing worse in the world than a war, but sometimes it's the only option. And all blood and deaths would be in armenian nacionalists hands, because they don't want piece and friendly life with their neighbours. 

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:18

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

no, its not that they are islamists, its that they are iranian, and know that azerbaijan republic means nothing, its just another territory that was taken by russia from iran. but armenians and iran have had relations for thousands of years, eve before christianity.

which turks in iran? the same turks that have stayed loyal to iran and have died for iran against the ottomans, the arabs, the russians, and the british?

Qajar, let me tell you something about armenians and iran.

during the clashes between turks and armenians in the ottoman empire, many many armenians went to iran for safety.  their population, mixed with the population of armenians already in iran (notably isfahan), caused friction between the iranians already living there and the armenians moving.

this caused an anti armenian riot, but unlike what happened in the ottoman empire, the government of iran stopped the anti armenian protests, imprisoned many of the rioters, and made sure that the armenians would be safe for the rest of their stay.

now, why would the iranian government help the armenians then, as well as now? its because iran has always had a good relationship with armenians, and they have helped iran a lot, and so its not surprising that iran supported armenia over azerbaijan republic, which denies that its iranian.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:19

Unfortunately for you my friend, but there is no such internationally recognised term as " armenian land in Turkey"

For Turks to use "internationally recognized terms" as evidence, its funny that they also condemn the international community for accepting the Armenian Genocide. Very selective in your sources , aren't you?

Also, you have some kind of wet-dream that Turkey, Georgia, Russia and Iran are going to help Azerbaijan destroy Armenia. This is funnier than most of the Pan-Turkic paranoias, such as "Armenians and Russians conspiring to destroy all Turks"
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:20

I thought Albanians were from the Balkans? From the Albanian I talked to, he said that they are direct decendants of Illyrians, and they got their name from a tribe in the Balkans, Albanoi.

Isn't that quite a distance for Illyrian tribes? I understand that there could have been a migration, but for them to be considered Albanian? I don't, seems alittle strange to me. 

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:24

Originally posted by prsn41ife

no, its not that they are islamists, its that they are iranian, and know that azerbaijan republic means nothing, its just another territory that was taken by russia from iran. but armenians and iran have had relations for thousands of years, eve before christianity.

which turks in iran? the same turks that have stayed loyal to iran and have died for iran against the ottomans, the arabs, the russians, and the british?

Qajar, let me tell you something about armenians and iran.

during the clashes between turks and armenians in the ottoman empire, many many armenians went to iran for safety.  their population, mixed with the population of armenians already in iran (notably isfahan), caused friction between the iranians already living there and the armenians moving.

this caused an anti armenian riot, but unlike what happened in the ottoman empire, the government of iran stopped the anti armenian protests, imprisoned many of the rioters, and made sure that the armenians would be safe for the rest of their stay.

now, why would the iranian government help the armenians then, as well as now? its because iran has always had a good relationship with armenians, and they have helped iran a lot, and so its not surprising that iran supported armenia over azerbaijan republic, which denies that its iranian.

And the same Turks who denied to accept 10 milion of dollars to become turk, becouse they say they are Iranians and loyal to Iran?

Edited by Maziar
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:24
S&D,

There are 2 "Albania"s. One is the country in the Balkans that we know of today, and the other was an ancient kingdom in the Caucasus that we now know as Caucasian Albania. Caucasian Albania consisted of present-day Eastern Azerbaijan (the western part of today's Azerbaijan, e.i., Karabakh, was part of the old Armenian kingdoms for many eras of history). Many people don't know about Caucasian Albania, so its easy to get the 2 terms mixed up.

Azeri propagandists claim that their ancestors are the Caucasian Albanians (in order to justify Karabakh as Azerbaijani land, even though the majority of the population has always been Armenian). This is not accepted by any sober historian. Caucasian Albanians (who were Christian, btw) cannot be Turkic Azeris (who are Muslim) and still claim the same land....you see where they are going with this, don't you?

Edited by ArmenianSurvival
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:26
Originally posted by Maziar

And the same Turks who denied to accept 10 milion of dollars to become turk, becouse they say they are Iranians and loyal to Iran?

Qajar, take a good look at this man. he would laugh in your face if he saw the things you were writing.

he is azeri, and he knows that he is IRANIAN.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:27

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

In Tehran yes of course. But I am talking about South Azerbaijan and it's people. They are azerbaijani turks and they are part of the turkish etnic world.

The greatest shah Ismail I of Sefevids as you know was azerbaijani turk and he was prokclaimed a Shah of Azerbaijan and after that he joined persian territory to Azerbaijan.  So, who was part of whom???????

I don't care about armenian-iranian relations now.Iran is a devil country and should be in isolation soon. After this happened, armenia would be blocked from Iran side as well. This is only what we need.

At the same time mister Chexragani is working hard in order to restore justice for azerbaijani turks in South Azerbaijan

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

It was a war between two turkish empires - Ottomans ruled by sultan Selim and sefevids ruled by shah Islmail

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:29

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

In Tehran yes of course. But I am talking about South Azerbaijan and it's people. They are azerbaijani turks and they are part of the turkish etnic world.

The greatest shah Ismail I of Sefevids as you know was azerbaijani turk and he was prokclaimed a Shah of Azerbaijan and after that he joined persian territory to Azerbaijan.  So, who was part of whom???????

I don't care about armenian-iranian relations now.Iran is a devil country and should be in isolation soon. After this happened, armenia would be blocked from Iran side as well. This is only what we need.

At the same time mister Chexragani is working hard in order to restore justice for azerbaijani turks in South Azerbaijan

It was a war between two turkish empires - Ottomans ruled by sultan Selim and sefevids ruled by shah Islmail

you dont know anything about iranian history.

if you knew, you would realise that everything you are taught is a lie. please, read into the history of iran from a non turkish source, read about the resistance of against the arabs, and the ideology of the qajar's and safavids.

i dont have time to explain this now, but you need to teach yourself the truth.

and are you sure the wars between the sfavids and ottomans was between to turkic empires?

its funny, because the Safavids called themselves iranians, called the land Iran, and referred to themselves and their country as Persia when they went abroad. now would you still say they considered themselves a turkish empire?

Edited by prsn41ife
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:33

I thought Albanians were from the Balkans? From the Albanian I talked to, he said that they are direct decendants of Illyrians, and they got their name from a tribe in the Balkans, Albanoi.

Isn't that quite a distance for Illyrian tribes? I understand that there could have been a migration, but for them to be considered Albanian? I don't, seems alittle strange to me. 

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Caucasus - is a cradle of ancient civilisations, created by people inhabited this territory, which preserved rich material and cultural legacy of ancient state Albania. Azerbaijan is a heir of Caucasian Albania and subsequent formations at its territory, and Albanians are the ones of ancestors of Azerbaijan nation. The most ancient Christian church in Caucasus - is Albanian church Kish, established in 1 -2 century A.D by apostle Elysee in Sheki region, and also temples Gandzasar and Amaras in Karabagh are still remained uptoday at places where at present live descendants of gunns, gels, alpnas, legs and udins.

Azerbaijan Republic is a neir of Caucasian Albania and Karabgh is a historical part of ancient Albania and modern Azerbaijan.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:38

its funny, because the Safavids called themselves iranians, called the land Iran, and referred to themselves and their country as Persia when they went abroad. now would you still say they considered themselves a turkish empire?

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Of course my friend. Because the founder of Sefevids Empire was azerbaijani -turk Ismail. His dinasty was azerbaijani-turk dinasty and the home country was Azerbaijan. He was proclaimed as a Shah of Azerbaijan and only after he joint persian lands to Azerbaijan.

His elite millitary forces was consist of azerbaijan-turk traibs of kizilbashs. The all aristocrasy of his empire was azerbaijani-turk. He even speak and write in azerbaijani-turkish language. You can go and read his poetry which was written in azerbaijani-turkish language.

It was purely azerbaijani-turkish empire. With no doubts.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:47

Qajar, take a good look at this man. he would laugh in your face if he saw the things you were writing.

he is azeri, and he knows that he is IRANIAN.

look at these people and they are proud to be a azerbaijani-turks. they are all leaving in South Azerbaijan.

take and look on them my friend.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:48

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:48

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 00:49

Azerbaijani people going to Babek-gala in South of Azerbaijan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>