Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It Isn’t Easy Being the Sexy Bin Laden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It Isn’t Easy Being the Sexy Bin Laden
    Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 16:17
Wafah bin Laden
OSAMA MAY BE HIDING, BUT HIS NIECE ISN'T

The Seattle Times:

Osama bin Laden's niece, in a GQ magazine photo shoot in which she wears little more than strappy sandals and feathers, says she has nothing in common with the al-Qaida leader and simply wants acceptance by Americans.

"Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," Wafah Dufour, the daughter of bin Laden's half brother Yeslam Binladin says in the January edition of the magazine, referring to the al-Qaida leader.

In the article, "It Isn't Easy Being the Sexy Bin Laden," the aspiring pop singer said: "I want to be accepted here, but I feel that everybody's judging me and rejecting me."

"Come on, where's the American spirit? Accept me. I want to be embraced, because my values are like yours. And I'm here. I'm not hiding."

The California-born Dufour is a law-school graduate who lives in New York. She adopted her mother's maiden name after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that have been blamed on bin Laden.

Dufour appears in several provocative photos in the magazine. The pictures are likely to be considered obscene by conservative Muslims in and outside of Saudi Arabia, where women are required to be veiled.

Asked if she would like to perform her music in the Middle East, Dufour says her mother would be too afraid that "someone would want to kill me."

Yeslam and Osama are among 54 children of the late Saudi construction magnate Mohammed bin Laden and his 22 wives. The extended family includes several hundred people.

Binladin has condemned his half brother "for his acts and his convictions." He intentionally spells his name differently from his half brother.

Dufour said she has spoken to her estranged father only twice in the past 10 years.

Asked how he would react to her posing for racy pictures, she said, "I think he would have a heart attack."

I love it. I just love it.

Nothing more to say.

[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 16:27
What a hottie! But I am afraid for her life ...
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 16:35
I think she is indeed hot, but unfortunately she has her uncle's wide lips which are a bit of a turn off.
cg rommel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote cg rommel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 17:05
shes not bad... even if she reminds of osama... 
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 17:23
all she is missing is the beard,
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 19:08
You guys are incredible: she's fine and she doesen't look like her cousin/uncle/whatever. Nicer (more natural) in the tube anyhow. 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 19:10
I agree with Maju!!! What's wrong with her lips? I think hers resemble those of Angelina Jolie's which are pretty darn hot IMHO.
ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 20:36
arabic girls in general are hot.
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 21:02
She's fly.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2005 at 23:12
She is ok at best, nice legs.
I can say that only becuase ive seen many more better looking arabic hotties, and i too am a big fan of the M/E females in general.

The GQ article also says she looks like her uncle
"The face is alluring (big dark eyes, long lashes, plump lips, caramel skin), but she looks wounded. And theres something else. At first I cant quite figure it out, but then it hits me: She looks a little like her uncle, albeit a waify ninety-eight-pound tiny-footed version. Sexy Osama!"

Google images doesnt come up with much....
She needs to smile more..but alas she must be wounded

not so hot here and this could be her smiling

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2005 at 05:49
She looks mixed.
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2005 at 08:10
I think that she is stupid. She is using her uncles high profile to gain publicty. Other wise she would not have had a chance.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2005 at 08:36
I think her capitalizing on her uncle's high profile to gain publicity actually makes her SMART instead of stupid ... But really that's such a silly discussion
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2005 at 22:19
She's pretty hot. Not spectacular, but pretty hot. No one's saying shes the hottest middle eastern girl, theres definitely better. But you can't say shes not pretty attractive, unless you prefer the sexual company of men.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2005 at 07:32
She looks like a Thai lady boy.
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2005 at 09:18
Originally posted by Zagros

She looks like a Thai lady boy.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2005 at 09:19
Oh my God...

What if there is no Wafah Dufour?

What is this is Osama bin Laden, in hiding?
Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2005 at 09:27

Originally posted by Mila

What is this is Osama bin Laden, in hiding?

Then let him stay in hiding!

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2005 at 10:53
Check for a scar on its arm... osama apparently got shot in the arm.
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2005 at 11:46

The best solution to beat Bin Laden.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>