Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

William the Conqueror and the Normans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: William the Conqueror and the Normans
    Posted: 21-Dec-2005 at 07:08

It is interesting to know that the men from Normandy invades England circa 1066, Wiliam the Conqueror is the Person of the Century during that time...hope some guys here will comment more about the Normans...go guys!

Raider View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Raider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Dec-2005 at 07:40

William the Conqueror:

There were a horrible TV programme about him. The only information I could acquire from it that he was a fat cruel man.

Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Dec-2005 at 11:03
I have some family in Caen. Normandy is a cool place, but it rains all the time .

Anyway:

Edited by Exarchus
Vae victis!
HistoryGuy View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote HistoryGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2005 at 18:47
My ancestor fought along side him..... That's all I know... Oh yeah and his grandfather was Rollo the Granger.
هیچ مردی تا به حال به شما درباره خدا گفته.
 Post Reply Post Reply