Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPan-Aryanism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pan-Aryanism
    Posted: 26-Nov-2005 at 18:03
The only country that really seems to be more Pan-Iranist, actually more Pan-Persian, is Tajikistan. 
PrznKonectoid View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2005 at 21:26

Originally posted by DFront21

The only country that really seems to be more Pan-Iranist, actually more Pan-Persian, is Tajikistan. 

Yeah I know, that really pisses me off that Tajikistan is more pro-Iranian then Iran!

And BTW Khallij-e-Fars is a stupid name. IT IS ARABIC. Like I said Khallij is Arabic word for gulf. and were are Persians not "F"ersians. Fars is the Arabic word for Pars. So while you are all pissed over this one name, our culture is being destroyed by these mullahs who dont give a damn about preserving our heritage and who ruin our country!

Want to know more on ancient Iran?
http://www.parsaworld.com
or join our forums
FORUM
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2005 at 21:51
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

Originally posted by azimuth

Arabs are not complaining about a name change or anything, they just decided to change the name from Persian to Arabian.    

Nice decisionClap
But when Did arabs decide to change name??
Sometime AD??

my whole point is that this gulf wasn't called Persian Gulf all the time, it had older names too.

so calling it with a different name now isn't something new.

ok, Azimut, If the changing name is usual act, then we may decide change name of southern coast of PERSIAN gulf to land of paranoiaLOLWink

anyway i explained my opinion about this issue  here

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6127& ; ; ; ; ; ; ;PN=4

so lets not deviate from "this" thread's topic more than this and if you wish to continue plz do it in the link above

I think first you deviated

about the persian gulf, the Persians did change the name of that gulf as their liking too what makes it so hard to get when Arab states who have the larger area of that gulf deciding to change it to their liking?    
]

hey admins, there is no law for a moderetor which don't recpect to role no.6
6. Nationalism, derogatory remarks to national or ethnic groups, jingoism, bigotry, racism, political propaganda. (see below)

& make nationalism struggle

for the first quote it was changed in the 1960s, this change did happen and many Arabic countries do call it Arabian gulf.

for the second quote, change it as you wish i dont think you will find many sites and articls jumping up and down about it like the Iranians doing now

as i said before nobody is denying this gulf is called Persian gulf. so keep saying that its historical name is persian gulf is irrelevant to the issue since  all agree on that.  arabs are not the paranoid ones here.

the name change desicion was made by Arabic Nations and i personally dont think they would claim that its original name is Arabian ( that if there is something i dont know) well i dont think any would claim that.

also if i was an iranian i wouldn't accept this change, at the same time wont care what others think or call it, also the majority of the world do call it Persian so i dont see any reason for all these sites which are basis for insulting Arabs and Islam too.

about the third quote.

read the first post, its started there and after two posts it was done and you guys brought it up again.

and after advicing you to post in the more proper thread you still continue to post here !

lets go there plz and i  dont think i have much to add since all what iam saying is repeating my previouse posts.

anyway

about rule number 6

i didnt make any derogatory remarks to national or ethnic groups.

so i didnt break the rule here in this thread.

also if you have problems with me or with any other moderator or member plz do your complains via PMs to Admins, dont do it in public.

so if you wish to continue this "accusation" plz PM admin, FYI Komnenos is the one incharge of such issues.

Originally posted by Zagros

I hereby declare that the Arabian Sea be renamed as the Sea of Iran and that the Gulf of Oman be renamed as "Persian Gulf II"

call it whatever you wish Zagros dont think many Arabs will make up sites like these ones.

http://www.thepersiangulf.org/googlebomb.html

http://www.persiangulfonline.org/messageboard.htm

i havnt seen anybody denying this gulf is called persian

and i think the reasons behind the name change are political and i agree that it does not has any strong bases.

what iam saying is that name changing happenes and so far i did state my own opinion about the actual name and the despiute thing.

its all in that thread which you guys didnt want to continue the discussion there .

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 00:55
Originally posted by PrznKonectoid

Originally posted by DFront21

Yeah I know, that really pisses me off that Tajikistan is more pro-Iranian then Iran!

And BTW Khallij-e-Fars is a stupid name. IT IS ARABIC. Like I said Khallij is Arabic word for gulf. and were are Persians not "F"ersians. Fars is the Arabic word for Pars. So while you are all pissed over this one name, our culture is being destroyed by these mullahs who dont give a damn about preserving our heritage and who ruin our country!

Why should that piss you off? They have the same right as Iran does. Someone needs to do it.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 02:37
I know, I am not pissed off that Tajikistan is doing it, I am pissed off that Iran isn't doing it, get it?
or join our forums
FORUM
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 06:50
=azimuth

call it whatever you wish Zagros dont think many Arabs will make up sites like these ones.

And do you know why?  Because such a ridiculous action will not be supported by the Iranian government as a means of undermining the history of Arab presence in the area, and it will not be supported by Western elements who in the case of the Persian Gulf are either in the pockets of the Sheikhs (such as national geographic and various academic outlets) or governemnt elements keen on toffee hammering Iran's territory for petro purposes.

I saw a documentary in the UK and it mentioned the Persian Gulf, but they called it the Arabian Gulf and the idiots showed a map where it was named the Persian Gulf.  I emailed the idiot presenter and he said that his producer had told him to call it the Arabian Gulf.

A review of a book by Christin Marschall has her quoting an official of the State Department in Abu Dhabi that American policy in the Persian Gulf in the 1980s aimed at "securing the free flow of oil at reasonable prices, freedom of navigation and the support of the friendly Arab regimes in the area." And the main threat to that policy was Iran, the quote adds, because of the "policy of its government, [but also because of] Iranian society and the pride that comes with being Iranian."

http://www.iranian.com/FSFF/2005/February/Terror/index2.html

Edited by Zagros
tubo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 06:59

a humble request to all the aryans here....stop calling yourself aryans.there is no such thing as a aryan race.even the word aryan is wrong.it should be arya not aryan.

ps:arya in buddhist sense is someone who is of noble disposition.same in hinduism.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 07:08

Tubo stop trolling, no one claimed anything of the such in this thread regarding "an Aryan race". So DO NOT TROLL.

No one respond to him. This thread has done well in keeping relatively civil so far.

tubo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 12:41

Zagros:

ok maybe i was being a little naughty 

i didnt  read any of the comments and thought it would be same usual BS.kudos to the posters for keeping it free from racist BS.

my apologies to all for my hasty reply and  prejudiced view.

Edited by tubo
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 12:45
@Azimuth:
I'm  totally agree with Zagros:
When there is no reaction from this #$!@ Goverment, Iranian react against such actions.

read the first post, its started there and after two posts it was done and you guys brought it up again.

I read it. ar first, it used to as example for Pan Arabism then you  continued with Iranian changed the name.

& I adviced you too

Edited by Land of Aryan
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 13:49
well I think Iran's government would prefer Khaleej-e-Eslam or Khaleej-e-Ali or something like that.
or join our forums
FORUM
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2005 at 06:08

I think Khalij-e-Fars is as Arabic as Khalij-al-Arabi, that is Shakhabeh i Pars.

Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2005 at 20:59

Originally posted by PrznKonectoid

IT IS ARABIC. Like I said Khallij is Arabic word for gulf. and were are Persians not "F"ersians. Fars is the Arabic word for Pars. So while you are all pissed over this one name, our culture is being destroyed by these mullahs who dont give a damn about preserving our heritage and who ruin our country!

Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

I think Khalij-e-Fars is as Arabic as Khalij-al-Arabi, that is Shakhabeh i Pars.

Thank You Cyrus, finally someone who understands. BTW what does Shakhabeh mean, I never heard of that word. but Pars sounds a lot better to me than Fars.

Edited by PrznKonectoid
or join our forums
FORUM
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2005 at 04:09
Shakhabeh (Shakh=Branch + ab=water) is a Persian word which means "Gulf".
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2005 at 06:03
Shakhab means the the horn/branch of the water, I don't like it as much as Zugab which is sea gap.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2005 at 20:13

I think any of those words would do good in the place of Khaleej

or join our forums
FORUM
Iranban View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2005 at 20:20
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

What about Kandab-e Pars? 

Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2005 at 22:35

Well take a look at this site

http://www.al-ahwaz.com/Ahwaz.htm

Al-Ahwaz is a hateful organization that spreads slander against Iran. They claim Khuzestan to be a part of greater Arabia.

Well I hate to break it to them, but Khuzestan is IRANIAN. from at least 5000 years ago if not more, it has been home to the civilization of Elam. Dont forget that Cyrus was an overlord of Khuzestan before being king of the Persian empire, which is why he takes the title "King of Anshan." Also, do forget Dariush built on of his capitals in the city of Shoosh (Susa) in Khuzestan.

See this is why we need Pan-Aryanism. NOT to be hateful towards others, but to preserve Iran's heritage and history. I guess to many ignorant people are scared of the word Pan-Aryan, because it reminds them of Nazi Germany, which is a shame, because Aryans are Iranians, not blondes from Europe. But I guess we could call it Pan-Iranism or something. If Iranians unite we can save our history, if not, the our history will gradually fade into history

or join our forums
FORUM
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2005 at 01:43
PrznKonectoid,

I understand what you're saying about perserving Iranian culture and to unify all Iranian groups. But do you mean to manifest this unity by making one unified political force, free of borders between the said peoples? If not, what is your proposal? I missed that part.

And since you included Armenia, would you consider Armenians Iranian?
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2005 at 00:36

Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

PrznKonectoid,

I understand what you're saying about perserving Iranian culture and to unify all Iranian groups. But do you mean to manifest this unity by making one unified political force, free of borders between the said peoples? If not, what is your proposal? I missed that part.

And since you included Armenia, would you consider Armenians Iranian?

Well ideally, yeah, we would be one unified political force, beyond borders, as that is unlikely, we should at least work together and form a union. Kind of like the EU, except probably more efficient.

I mean, look, how many other Armenian countries are there in this world. Only one. And Iran is also isolated.

But we all share a common historical  background so I think we should all respect each other as Iranians, at least I do. I mean Armenians are Iranian in the larger sense,  that they are a Iranid peoples. Not as in from Iran, although there are many from Iran. We are all of the Irano-Afghan race. Also we share similar linguistical types, and have been allies historically against the Assyrians.

This would also help preserve our history and culture. I mean look what the Islamic invasion did to Iran's history. Today, no one in our government gives a damn about our heritage. The westerners have meddled in Iran too, and the British and French have stolen so much of our history. Likewise the Turks have been antagonistic towards the Armenians. If we stuck together I think we could overcome these obstacles. 

or join our forums
FORUM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>