Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 11
    Posted: 04-Nov-2005 at 01:38

Edited by whan-in-cheon-je
Mystic View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mystic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2005 at 03:44
HUH?????????Can somebody please translate this statement into a human dialect if that's even possible?

Edited by Mystic
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2005 at 03:54
This means 'Chinese race was under other races's rule for many many thousands yearsss before they built today's China in 1949'

Edited by whan-in-cheon-je
Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2005 at 07:25
I'm sick of this kind of trolling and what not. 

Closed.

Edit:

Whan-in-cheon-je has offered to clean up his post and make it less offensive.  If after being cleaned up, the post still does not follow forum rules, it will be re-closed.

Edited by Gubook Janggoon
demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2005 at 18:09

Okay, I see that he's trying to write something in english for the first time, so I think we should not like, bash this newb like a wolf pack. 

Basically he's saying that China's history is overrated, because it's all Communist China's propaganda.  Like according to what he's saying, all those succeding dynasties are unrelated, but it is the current government who is claiming all of them under this idea of "China."

But to tell you the truth, I didn't even want to read the post because of the poor grammar structure.  Sorry to be offensive but its true

Grrr..
Mystic View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Mystic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2005 at 18:26

"This means 'Chinese race was under other races's rule for many many thousands yearsss before they built today's China in 1949"

Define Chinese race please.

babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2005 at 03:11
Originally posted by demon

Okay, I see that he's trying to write something in english for the first time, so I think we should not like, bash this newb like a wolf pack. 

Only demon's nice enough in these circumstances to afford to the poor bugger some simpathy...

Post Reply Post Reply