Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMove over Egypt, Europes pyramids are older and bigger!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Move over Egypt, Europes pyramids are older and bigger!
    Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 21:39
I don't know what I think yet, Lilleman. The strongest bit of evidence for me so far is that the locals have always called these hills "pyramids". I've seen so many other examples in local and European history where things were rediscovered by experts when those living in the area have always known what they were.

There are supposedly tunnels connecting the two sites, the two "pyramids". I remember seeing on the news a woman talking about how, before the tunnels were closed in the 1960s, children would be going into a tunnel in one and coming out of the top in the other.

That for me is the biggest piece of evidence they've found so far. The stones and things - they've only excavated such a small area. It doesn't impress me or seem unbelievable to me that the Illyrians knew how to build stairs. So we'll have to wait and see if the whole hill is actually made of these blocks.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Voyager View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 05:51
Originally posted by Surbel

Originally posted by Mila

H3 Studios has released the first virtual diagrams of the pyramids.

Until now,i belived that they gonna find something interesting,after this post i realize that they are prepared for everything,even to make one out of the hill.  Lets waith for some results and please independent one.

Yes, they haven't even dug the place and they are already making up a pyramid.

As for Zahi Havass he is just a mediocre guy looking for notoriety.

I wonder why people keep insisting in calling this mount "Pyramid of the Sun". Sun? Where did they take that ridiculous idea? They are just trying to put this mount (*ahem*, "pyramid" ) at the same level of the more notorious Meso-American structures.

This smells like a publicity stunt from beginning to the end.
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:28
Well the American Institute of Archeology doesn't seem to think so. And I'd trust their opinion over someone who called Islam a "failed culture".
Voyager View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 12:17

Well the American Institute of Archeology doesn't seem to think so. And I'd trust their opinion over someone who called Islam a "failed culture".

Poor Mila, youre such an easy prey. You have just shown in this sentence one of the main reasons why Islam is a failed culture. You cant distinguish between Science and Religion. And it is the former that keeps people alive, not the latter. So, if someone has good ideas in the scientific sphere, but yet criticises Islam or is not religious, then those ideas should not be accepted. Do you understand now why Islam is a religion of losers? Thats why, historically, the only chance of Muslims surviving was raiding their neighbours. Actually, that is what Muslim means: a raider. You were lucky that most of the worlds oil is in Muslims lands or else, with your mentality, the Muslim world would be the most miserable place in the planet (which is what is going to happen in a few years after oil finishes).

PS As for the report of the AIA, I didnt read there anything that indicates that the mount is a pyramid, only that there seems to be remains of human occupation; something that is common to thousands of mounts throughout Europe.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 12:27
Well you should learn to read then, it says right in there it's a pyramid. Now because they accepted her report doesn't mean that it is, it just means that this is their accepted hypothesis.

"You cant distinguish between Science and Religion."

Of course I can, but when it comes to Islam it's much harder. Islam supports and in many cases promotes ideas such as evolution and the expansion of the universe. Certainly it's much closer to modern science than Christianity and creationism.

"So, if someone has good ideas in the scientific sphere, but yet criticises Islam or is not religious, then those ideas should not be accepted."

They should be accepted for what they are and if the scientific exists to support them, then so be it. I certainly wouldn't propose hanging those who say the world is round or any of those sorts of things Christianity did.

"Do you understand now why Islam is a religion of losers?"

Not at all. I understand that bigotry and hatred is the religion of losers.

"Thats why, historically, the only chance of Muslims surviving was raiding their neighbours. Actually, that is what Muslim means: a raider."

Actually a Muslim is one who submits. And Islam promotes methods of warfare far more sane than, say, the Christian raiders - the Crusaders, the Inquisition, whatever else. We cannot attack unless we are attacked and even then we cannot attack in a greater way. If they offer peace, we are required to accept.

"You were lucky that most of the worlds oil is in Muslims lands or else, with your mentality, the Muslim world would be the most miserable place in the planet (which is what is going to happen in a few years after oil finishes)."

As will the West, which is far more reliant on this oil than the Islamic world ever was. Cities like Sana'a will cope much better than will cities in New York or even here in Europe.

So save your hate propaganda for the next FREE MILOSEVIC convention, darling. There aren't many people on this forum dumbwitted or close-minded enough to believe you.
Voyager View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 13:39
Of course I can, but when it comes to Islam it's much harder. Islam supports and in many cases promotes ideas such as evolution and the expansion of the universe. Certainly it's much closer to modern science than Christianity and creationism.

No, you cant distinguish between Science and Religion. You said before that you did not accept my scientific observation because I was a critic of Islam.

I certainly wouldn't propose hanging those who say the world is round or any of those sorts of things Christianity did.

I cant remember any historical example of Christians hanging anyone for saying that the world is round.

I understand that bigotry and hatred is the religion of losers.

Of course you understand: thats Islam.

Actually a Muslim is one who submits.

Of course you submit. That is another reason why Islam is a failed culture. There is no freedom of thought or expression.

And Islam promotes methods of warfare far more sane than, say, the Christian raiders - the Crusaders, the Inquisition, whatever else. We cannot attack unless we are attacked and even then we cannot attack in a greater way. If they offer peace, we are required to accept.

Yes, sure Here is another reason why Islam is a failed culture: historic amnesia. They are all, oh, so pure. Only the others are devil. And the Muslims dont attack others? Wow, I cant remember the Byzantines or the Persians attacking Muslims. Actually, it was the inverse that happened. Muslims attacked those empires after they had finished a bloody war that severely weakened them. As for the Crusades and their concept of Holy War, that was something that the Medieval Christians learned with the Muslims. As for Inquisition, there was (and is) also religious persecution by Muslims either through subtle means (the extra tax that non-believers should pay, forcing many of them (your ancestors) to convert to Islam so that they wouldnt die of hunger) or through the sword (for example the mass killing of pagans in Persia after the conquest).

As will the West, which is far more reliant on this oil than the Islamic world ever was. Cities like Sana'a will cope much better than will cities in New York or even here in Europe.

Dont make me laugh.

So save your hate propaganda for the next FREE MILOSEVIC convention, darling.

I already told you that I am not Serb. Youre just showing your usual parochialism assuming that anyone criticising Bosniaks or Islam is just a Serb.

Anyway, I dont intend to continue this discussion and I would appreciate if you would do the same, since this thread is about pyramids in Bosnia and not your dear Islam.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 14:32
"No, you cant distinguish between Science and Religion. You said before that you did not accept my scientific observation because I was a critic of Islam."

No I didn't. I didn't even bother to read your "scientific observation" because of your comments about Islam. Anyone who would consider a single faith to have any universally negative characteristics is obviously narrow minded, and therefore not fit to discuss science at all. Furthermore, anyone that believes all members of any given faith share any universal characteristics in common is just prejudiced beyond reason.

Especially when the faiths in question are Roman Catholicism and Islam, which are by the far the most diverse faiths on the face of the planet. You cannot find a single major racial, ethnic, or any other group who do have, among them, Roman Catholics and Muslims.

" I cant remember any historical example of Christians hanging anyone for saying that the world is round."

I can. And not just for saying the world is round, but suggesting many other hypothesis now accepted as scientific fact. Although perhaps they weren't all hung, I seem to remember burning at the stake was quite popular as well.

"Of course you understand: thats Islam."

There's the difference between us, you see. I would never say that's Christianity. I would never say it's Judaism. I would never say it's Islam. My mind is not primitive enough to group all members of any religious group into "bigots" or "haters". But your spinal cord of a brain seems very capable of misleading you so.

"Of course you submit. That is another reason why Islam is a failed culture. There is no freedom of thought or expression."

I still get a kick out of how you describe Islam as a culture. Kind of funny really. You'd expect then that all Muslims would share this common, Islamic culture? But even among the various Arab states there are tremendous differences. Spend a week in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Bahrain and you'd barely believe they were all following the same faith.

As for freedom of thought or expression, it's not even something worth mentioning. Sufi Muslims alone prove you utterly and completely wrong, much less the centuries of astrology, art, science, mathematics, and everything else that Muslims have created and/or developed.

Certainly using religion as a way to keep society hostage is nothing new, nor was it specific to Muslims. I'd rather live in Saudi Arabia today than in one of Europe's fanatical Christian regimes from the middle ages. Imagine living under Queen Isabella? God, I'd take the House of Fahd any day.

" Anyway, I dont intend to continue this discussion and I would appreciate if you would do the same, since this thread is about pyramids in Bosnia and not your dear Islam."

What discussion? It's just you spouting racist nonsense and me trying to frame it in reason so young children who might happen to read this thread see very quickly the dangers in your way of thinking.

But I'd love it just as much if you didn't respond. So have a good day.

Adios. Or should I say SIEG...!?
Surbel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 14:48
"""Adios. Or should I say SIEG...!? """

My o' my, girl you have some serios problems inside you.

She sees racists,nazis... everywhere,what kind of imagination you have.
 I feel that you have a good suport on Bosniaks forums,but when someone don't agree with you,he comes to trouble.

When your heart is empty,your
mind is worth nothing.
anonimus
Voyager View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 14:50
Hmm, Mila, I wonder why you winked at me at the end of your last post?
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 19:15

Because she knows youre some kind of ultra nationalist.

Voyager, I was wondering, when will you add something useful to this thread?

So far all you've done is insult Bosnians and Muslims ect...

And since you are judging everybody tell us, what are you? Where are you from? What is your religion? I probably already know....

ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 20:09
Originally posted by Voyager

Hmm, Mila, I wonder why you winked at me at the end of your last post?

wow another ultranationalisitc anti islamic contributor
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 20:14
They're joining en-masse lately, Teknique. Someone must've linked to AE in Stormfront's Serbian forum.
ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 20:19

They're joining en-masse lately, Teknique. Someone must've linked to AE in Stormfront's Serbian forum.

ili

serbianna.com

another laughable site
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 21:25
I have a heartbeat that a couple of Serb provocateurs will leave us soon... 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Lilleman View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 21:26

(NT)

Well, Voyager seem to have some kind of grudge against muslims, that's for sure. I don't know why he act this way (he is extremly mean). One guess is that he got the hots for Mila but does not know how to express his feelings for her in a proper way

Edited by Lilleman
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 21:27

H3 Studios has released the first virtual diagrams of the pyramids.

Do you have a LINK, Mila?

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 21:55
Yes, Maju. Thank you, by the way. You know for what.

http://www.h3-studios.com/

There's really not much to the link besides what I posted.
docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 22:48
I don`t know why some are so prejudice to each other. There was enough slaughter to go around in history in all beliefs. However we have  learned that we are all one in the DNA  of the this earth and family. And just like there is a universal music. There is a universal history and family. I just think in this age of commuication( with any luck) will bring us closer to the survival of our specie.
Voyager View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 06:10
Loknar

Because she knows youre some kind of ultra nationalist.

Ultra?

Voyager, I was wondering, when will you add something useful to this thread?

More?

So far all you've done is insult Bosnians and Muslims ect...

Me?

And since you are judging everybody tell us, what are you? Where are you from? What is your religion? I probably already know....

Voyager.

ill_teknique

wow another ultranationalisitc anti islamic contributor

Your dear Mila attacked other cultures and religions (without even knowing who I am) and I dont remember seeing you complaining about that.

Maju

I have a heartbeat that a couple of Serb provocateurs will leave us soon...

And youre just a geek who thinks is the smartest guy in the block. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am planning to remain here for some time in order to continue to trash your theories.

Mila

You can laugh what you want (a nervous laughter it seems to me) but the truth is that some members of this Forum, after reading what you wrote, will have in the future less sympathy for you and the positions you defend.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 06:48

oh this thread needs some clean up.

temporarily closed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456