Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

turks and etruscans are TROAN?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Vril View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turks and etruscans are TROAN?
    Posted: 11-Nov-2006 at 18:56
Well...Etruscians, Troyan were veneti(windi, vendi,..)... Ramsess III called them "people from the sea!"Embarrassed

arfunda View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote arfunda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2007 at 04:59
[QUOTE=Vril]

"WE CAME FROM VINDYA PARVATA, where we lived together with aryans.

Some of the slo-venetic grammatic words are still the same like they were in v-india sanskrt:"

These are logical.

I used to insist on taking  Luwian language origin into account. Luwian was an aryanic language which had been spoken 4000 BC in Anatolia
Je suis comme je suis.
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kerimoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 01:10
There are more than 6 theories of the origin of etruscans. the most reliable is that they are from lydia. Not from Troya. it is actually was not proven becouse of thier Language is different than Greek.
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
karajoz View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended

Quote karajoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 05:47
shortcut.

800-1000 BC
hetits,greeks,byzantinian part slavic part roman alevits and sunnits(etc..) lived in the region of modern turkey as minorities.

1200BC

first sultan of the ottomans with an turkic background takes over and wins power over an huge multi cultural country with islamic rules...

SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 11:49
800-1000 BC
hetits,greeks,byzantinian part slavic part roman alevits and sunnits(etc..) lived in the region of modern turkey as minorities.
I'm confused on what your saying. At this time, no Romans were there, the Byzantine city wasn't founded until about 660bc, which was by Greeks. I'm not exactly sure where Slavics came from, but I think BC is way to early for them here. And by Sunnits, is that Islam your talking about. I believe that too way to early for them to be arriving at BC.
Either I'm very confused on what your trying to say, or you have you times really mixed up there.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 12:34
Originally posted by SearchAndDestroy

800-1000 BC
I'm confused on what your saying. At this time, no Romans were there, the Byzantine city wasn't founded until about 660bc, which was by Greeks. I'm not exactly sure where Slavics came from, but I think BC is way to early for them here. And by Sunnits, is that Islam your talking about. I believe that too way to early for them to be arriving at BC.
Either I'm very confused on what your trying to say, or you have you times really mixed up there.

İts not BC, its AD i thinkErmm
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2007 at 13:50
I think your right. Didn't look at the one under it, just at a glance.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
olvios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote olvios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:16
According to Turkish daily news population of modern turkey in minor asia had similar mitochondrial dna by 60% to those of Etruria.The fact is that the article fails to mention the tests were done in cows and not people.Other then the fact that turks came to modern turkey in the middle ages and it was populated by greeks and others Cows of minor asia have similar Dna to etrurian cows.The population of cows and not People and even if it was minor asia had not turks at that timeframe.

The real article
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11174-on-the-origin-of-the-etruscan-civilisation.html
The turkish article that doesnt mention cows were tested not humans
http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=65700
http://www.hoplites.net/
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:22
haha our cows conquered Italy. Cool
olvios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote olvios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:36
Actually it was 'nt even your cows they became yours several thousand years later. Winksomewhere in the middle ages.
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:36
Smile 

Origin of the etruscan civilisation?

Turkish cows, of course...
olvios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote olvios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:38
Cows will be attributed the Etruscan civilization . The Cowtruria will be formed as a state in italy and Cowtruskia in turkey.Both countries are to surrender the land to the cow government immediately.Confused
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:41
moo Clown
olvios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote olvios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 15:46
On Trojans as they were mentioned

Dionisios Allicarnassus-(Roman archaeology .a'61 k.ex)
<<And the trojan nation hellenic from peloponisos came forth>>
Διονυσιος Ο Αλλικαρνασευς (Ρωμ.Αρχ.α'61κ.εξ.)
<<...και το Τρωων εθνος ελληνικον ην εκ πελοπονησου ποτε ωρμημενων >>

Agon Homer & hesiod,Papyrus III,dublin 1891,page 70)
<<And the Trojan genos is Hellenic from the start>>
Αγων Ομηρου και Ησιοδου,Παπυρος ΙΙΙ,Δουβλ. 1891 σελ 70)
<<και το Τρωικον γενος ελληνικον αρχηθεν ην>>
olvios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote olvios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2007 at 15:12
So trojans were hellens that means greeks,Thankou
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2007 at 04:30
Trojans are Luwi as I know,not Greeks.
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2007 at 05:02
At the times of Trojans, Turks didn't exist. If one wants to prove the contrary he will have to rewrite history.
Σαυρομάτης
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2007 at 12:10
No,Turks exist but their name weren't "Turks".
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2007 at 14:11

Originally posted by Xiongnu Hun

No,Turks exist but their name weren't "Turks".

They were probably proto Turks, which very likely also included other Altaic ehtinicities like Mongols and Manzhu. But I wouldn't call them "Turks"

BTW Name Turk, is documented the first time in 6 century AD

Edited by Sarmat12 - 26-Jun-2007 at 14:12
Σαυρομάτης
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2007 at 16:28
interesting forum,from which you want present turks as european nation and now you creating a lines,from which you thinking that you come from some trojans,lets say that the same if the americans will say our ancestors where vikings .I think that turks want to present as cultural nation,what will be possible if they get help with big states,like germany,england,france,what will happen they need cheap work force,and turks are good :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>