Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCan Arabs and Turks Unite?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
oTToMAn_TurK View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Arabs and Turks Unite?
    Posted: 20-Sep-2005 at 20:26

What is this all about ? Supporting bomber freaks or someone who say that they are out to Jihad ?

if you read carefully its about uniting, i dont think anybody supports terrorism in here, and any muslim wud no that these "bomber freaks" are not actially muslim.

Either your a slave to what MADE-MAN
Or your a slave to what MAN-MADE
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2005 at 23:05
Arabs and Turks, could unite for a shared cause due to some natural disaster, war, etc, for help purposes. I doubt they will get any other form of unification as it was them that betrayed us not only once. Arabs, for most countries their success will go on until the oil lasts which wont be too long..

Edited by baracuda
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2005 at 23:22

oh

nothing better to say but "Betrayal and Backstabbing" nonsense?!

that shows how racist some people are, if a revolt against an unjust rulers called a betrayal then Turks Betrayed Arabs first. but we Arabs dont use such terms to describe such events. not in the past and not now, the kuwaiti government and the media dont even consider the Iraqis as betryers, even so its clear that Iraq was supported 100% by Kuwait in the 80s.

Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 03:07
Originally posted by LeftEyeNine

This is the most ridiculous stuff I've ever seen..

I avoid any and every Arab who stabbed back us, selling their souls to the British. Remember your history, Turk!..

I'd prefer dying instead of seeing the day such a day can get real..

your point is fact but not all Arab fight with British if you take a look in the iraq front in WWI you will see all iraqi sutheren tribe fought with your people,they decleared Jihhad in Najaf and khadhimya, I am proud because my grandfathers fought against English with Turk,English commander Taounsend said they were so brave(iraqis) then don,t make it general thing.
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 03:19

I doubt they will get any other form of unification as it was them that betrayed us not only once.

Yes,we was  betrayed by armenians, arabs, kurds and greek. isnt this something wrong here? It looks like people only love to betray us.

But well after all Ottomans was betrayed firstly by young Turks.what they cared was turanians, not ottomans.

What is this all about ? Supporting bomber freaks or someone who say that they are out to Jihad ?

Isnt this racist? do mods permit Turkish racists?

Arabs - as a nation - at the end of the list I'd like to unite with. Oil fathers covering everything with gold and addicted to luxury... Way too far lifestyle from a proud Turk.

where did you  find this proud  Turk? n germany? or other Eurepean countnry have some proud  Turks,  who is trying  to live. In  turkey,you can  find proud Turks,63% of them want to enter EU(where they dont wanted much). Or corruption in Turkey, show you proud Turk? we are one of most currupted country, we are messed our country and our economy is poor.

Dont dream  much. Because most probably, you can see this proud Turks in your dream.

Maybe you think, Turkey is USA? Our condition is not much better  than arabs.

don't see any reason to unite.Only thing we have in common with Arabs is happened to be the religion.We even differ on that too.we can get closer no doubt but getting unite is way beyond dreams.Don't get me wrong but I don't even think an alliance would work.anyways, this idea is out of question for both sides as it seems.few supporters from Arabs and Turks maybe, like Mortaza from Turkish side

Maybe you should read what I write,I dont think  countries should be united. It is unrealistic.

Don't get me wrong but I don't even think an alliance would work.

Nonsense, crap, and most stupid comment I ever saw.I am sure we have much common with Israel and USA.remember we are ally of them. Sorry I get you wrong. I hope you have no job for our foregein minister. You  are not objective.

hijab or turban law as i know is the only solution for Turkey.this law should stay as it is.it's none of my bussines who's wearing it or who's not but as oguzoglu said it has become a political issue.WE have to control it.

Acording to your logic, your mouth becoming political, and you should control it. Ah no, not You should control it. We, our legal, and military forces should control it. Oh sorry, They are already controling it.And you are right It is none of your bussiness.

don't have any problem with my grandmother or anyone covering her head but seeing women covered all black with only eyes open is betreyal to Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.same goes for men wear just like women and carry all kind of flags except Turkish one!

Realy do you fear sufference of Ataturk? you are his mouth at world? After arabs and all races, now Turks are betraying Turks?

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 03:41

Originally posted by Mortaza

Yes,we was  betrayed by armenians, arabs, kurds and greek. isnt this something wrong here? It looks like people only love to betray us.

Excuse me, but are you serious? Since when, when the occupied arise to demand their freedom, they betray their oppressor?

If this is really what you feel, then you'll never see the forest behind the tree. (i.e. the cause behind the effect)

(or are you being sarcastic and I failed to see the irony in your post?

Edited by Yiannis
The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 04:14

(or are you being sarcastic and I failed to see the irony in your post?

do I look like so-close minded.

Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 04:45
3,000 years we were nothing?

You are unable to grasp the nobility of the Palmyran whos warrior queen zenobia challenged rome,

Nor are you able to discuss just how our ancestors scalled the Hieights of Yemen, or infused their blood into Babylon.

For shame akhi.

and to the Turk who insults us, Better an Arab stabbing you in the back with a sharp knife than the Turk raping you.

An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 04:58

Originally posted by erci

hijab or turban law as i know is the only solution for Turkey.this law should stay as it is.it's none of my bussines who's wearing it or who's not but as oguzoglu said it has become a political issue.WE have to control it.

Hasn't it become political issue after your controlling it???????

Originally posted by erci

I don't have any problem with my grandmother or anyone covering her head but seeing women covered all black with only eyes open is betreyal to Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.same goes for men wear just like women and carry all kind of flags except Turkish one!

Oh, you can betray ALMIGHTY ALLAH while you can't betray a national hero????????? 

Either make a history or become a history.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 05:42

Barbar both wife and mother of Ataturk used it.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 06:10

then whats  with the Turkish Government banning it? and consider that a political issue!!

sounds strange.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 06:25

It is against to secularism and pls no European harassment about it.

European Human Right Court also support this banning.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 07:18

yea because they dont care, girls/women who want to go to Universities and want to wear Hijabs cant do so, very democratic huh? they must be part of a Jihad organisation

baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 08:20
oh

nothing better to say but "Betrayal and Backstabbing" nonsense?!

that shows how racist some people are, if a revolt against an unjust rulers called a betrayal then Turks Betrayed Arabs first. but we Arabs dont use such terms to describe such events. not in the past and not now, the kuwaiti government and the media dont even consider the Iraqis as betryers, even so its clear that Iraq was supported 100% by Kuwait in the 80s.

Actually I have lots more things to say, but It would just sound nationalistic mumbo jumbo, part from almost all forumers, I have lived in Libya, Saudi Arabia, in Iran and in Syria, although for relatively short periods part Libya. I have lot to say about 'Arabs' but you most probably wont like it at all. In comparison to that I can tell you about magnificient ethnically arab people from histories of various arabic and non-arabic empires.. to which if you try to compare the modern.. you would just say "peh"

Betrayal and Revolt, Revolt to unjust rule.. maybe but that is called a revolt... but betrayal is when you sell out for other material needs, and kill your friends in this cause.

I doubt they will get any other form of unification as it was them that betrayed us not only once.

Yes,we was betrayed by armenians, arabs, kurds and greek. isnt this something wrong here? It looks like people only love to betray us.

But well after all Ottomans was betrayed firstly by young Turks.what they cared was turanians, not ottomans.

We were not betrayed by the kurds, kurds are just some ethnicity in Turkey.

Young Turks, yes they did betray the Ottomans, but what was the other option to anyone living in that period? Arabs selling out and joining forces to take over and kill Ottomans; England, France, Greece slicing up the empire into pieces that they'd have.. the Young Turks solution wasnt the perfect one, nor was it correct or anything but every-one faught for that 'one' cause and that was to throw away enemies, from within and without of the place we call our country today. Now idiolized they are, yep.. but infact it is not them as people, but its those people that faught and died fighting and building this country that they symbolize.

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 08:23

Well, the human right organization is supporting that because it is told that Moslem women are being forced to wear them. Are those always the case? No. There are plenty of Moslem women who want to be dressed properly as they are required by ISLAM.  What about these women? Can't they have that basic human right because some human right organizations are supporting the policy of depriving  this right from them?

Shame on you my Turkish friends who support this policy. It seems you have been brain washed by the so called secular system.   

Either make a history or become a history.
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 08:36
Off topic but anyway

Barbar do not make comments you know nothing about! I don't give any damn fly about what you think because you're not from Turkey.you wanna leave with Islamic rules, fine! but leave Turkey alone!

Mortaza, as most Turks in this forum would agree you're the Mr nonsense here.Read what I wrote! I have no problem with women covering their heads.My problem is with karacarsaf which you support!
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 09:03
I thinkit as a big shame where a country restricts one from openly follow their religion. In many westrn countrie MUslims can cover and dress in any manner, as can the Sikhs and the Jews, with out being deprived from an education. For TUrkey to be doing this is very sad in deed and gives countries such as France the excuse they need
LeftEyeNine View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 09:18

First of all, that Hijab thing is nothing but an icon that symbolizes some radical politic fraction. You don't live in Turkey, then make no comments.

Mortaza,

Ataturk already put on shame people like you years ago saying :

" Muhtac oldugun kudret damarlarndaki asil kanda mevcuttur "

" The might you need flows with the noble blood running through your veins ! "

I do not say a word after all you've tried to drag Turks through mud. Every nation has corrupted people but I'm proud of my ancestors, their deeds, the honor they carried for all of their lifetime. I can not discuss something with someone just offended Turks.

Arabs stabbed back us in WWI in the middle of everything. A front close to be won was lost, what are you talking about ?

Oh, you can betray ALMIGHTY ALLAH while you can't betray a national hero????????? 

If rejecting unification with Arabs is betraying Allah, you're just being ridiculous. Go and learn what Islam is about. Jews say that they are the only mighty race, you just sounded like that. Rotten..

Strange that Arabs did not have a national hero at least to "betray".

and to the Turk who insults us, Better an Arab stabbing you in the back with a sharp knife than the Turk raping you

You sound disgusting. I can react in the same way you just did, and result both of us being banned. You'd better start thinking something different than sex (I'm not much surprised though)

Once again, as soon as the oil runs out, I'll see you guys "stabbing back" each other for a living. That's why I keep away from a unification with Arabs.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 09:33

Mortaza, as most Turks in this forum would agree you're the Mr nonsense here

Cheap words.

.Read what I wrote! I have no problem with women covering their heads.My problem is with karacarsaf which you support!

we both live in Turkey. We both know meaning of this words.

we both know meaning of turban, It has no relation with karacarsaf. It llooks like you  are refusing what you said, You  said ban of turban should stay like this, and now you say, your problem is with carsaf.

And I didnt say, I support carsaf, Noone of my relatives uses carsaf.I am indifferen against it.Unlike you, It is not my job,what people wear,

Mr burning- turning  man?

We were not betrayed by the kurds, kurds are just some ethnicity in Turkey.

They were trying to built their own country too, like armenians and arabs.

Young Turks, yes they did betray the Ottomans, but what was the other option to anyone living in that period?

why dont you give this options to arab? but only Turks.

Arabs selling out and joining forces to take over and kill Ottomans; England, France, Greece slicing up the empire into pieces that they'd have..

Their betrayal and turanic ideas were  before  these.

he Young Turks solution wasnt the perfect one, nor was it correct or anything but every-one faught for that 'one' cause and that was to throw away enemies, from within and without of the place we call our country today.

And within enemies were also Turk, I cant see your hate to turkish race as a whole, but only  arabs.

Now idiolized they are, yep

Because, people have not much information about them. Not because people like their ideas.

but infact it is not them as people, but its those people that faught and died fighting and building this country that they symbolize.

Isnt it weird, Enver killed at russia?  at least arab were fighting over their land. what this guy doing at russia, is complately have no relation with Ottomans.

OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 09:39

TRNC has virtually the same law as Turkish Republic, so i will continue with my comment making.

Yes agreed, there were Arabs that indeed did betray the Turks. However the Arab nation is vast, countries such as Algeria and Tunisia have the moon and star symbol on there flag to show there liking of Turks. Any way how can one still hate a people for what there grand fathers and great grandfathers have done? The Turks are not perfect either.

And before you start calling me a traiter to the nation, iam not for i love to hear of the lovely history of my people other. For i would not call my self OSMANLI if i were a against my Turkish brothers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>