Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The origion of the Trks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The origion of the Trks
    Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 15:21
That will be enough on the jokes Mortaza, unless you want your post to enter the Dungeon.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 15:14

Well, Infact they have more toilet than enough, but they love to p__s to others toilets or worse countries.

By the way, I am not serious. Even we are not agree at all points,  USA is our ally, but well, I think they should attack another country. I think our greek friends need more freedom. Their freedom is not enough for them. After all they are mother of democracy and freedom, and They love it much.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 15:05

Humor is good, p____g is a necessary bodily function.

Plus don't you think the US has enough toilets?

Edited by Seko
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 14:37

I think we should stop to origin of Turks but we should think future of Turks.

do you think we can conquerer USA? They are p____g us at Iraq.

Edited by Seko
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 14:19

Hello and welcome - YELKEN!

My educated guess would lead me to believe that ethnicities have been mixing around the steppes for eons. Where certain branches started from is beyond my speculation. Maybe various members could enlighten us on this.

Also, there have been various threads on the topic of racial purity. Have fun poking around to read a few of them.

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 13:59
What the Turks and persians, others divides is genetical and fysical differences (like Trk kemikcigi on the back of youre head). 
OUT OF LIMIT
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 13:14
The origion of the Trks

Hi, all!

Here are something I want to discuss with you in this forum. I hope you all give your own opinions about this, thank you!

The history of Uyghurs is more complicated and more confused, even more interesting. And, I see the Taklemakan desert is where full of mystories, it is obviously the key to find out one great culture on earth. As we all discuss the origion of Trks, there are some distinct opinions. Some say the Trks were Mongolid people. The origional inhabetants of Central Asian Steppe were Iranic people, white ones, they had the same origion what the Europeans have. Because the discovery of the Kroran Beauty and Cherchen Man can prove this. After the Turkic occupation of the Central Asia, the arrival of Mongoliod people made the local ones has Mongolic blood. And that's why there still can be found some Uyghurs, or central Asian have Mongol looking. Some experts exmaing that the people of Central Asia have the three big origion of human, whites, Mongoliod, and Negro. I don't agree with this arguement as it doesn't has strong relialablity to believe in.

The other opposite argue about the origion of the Trks states that Trks were clearly Europoed people who had light skin, light hair, blue eyes. The reason why the Central Asian have Mongoliod elements is said to be that beacuse of the arrival of the Mongols. After Ghenggizhan took over the whole Central Asia, a great number of Mongols flooded through this area, and had the assimilation with the local people, thery were converted to Islam afterwords. And that made themselves not be able to keep their individuality. I'm not sure about this statement. Personally, I tend to the second one which makes the Turks more comfortable.

Here I have a hasitation if you can help me to make it clearify. The Uyghurs, Uzbeks, Turkmens have had a strong connection with Persians, Tajiks during the early history. So it's obvious that these Turkic nations undoubtly had Persian elements on their biological and cultural structure. We cannot avoid talking about Persians while we are talking about ourselves. However, what about Kazakhs and Kyrgyzs who had less connection with Persians, Arabs, or Chinese? Are they counted as purer Turks than Uyghurs and Uzbeks? How much percentage of European blood and Turkic blood do they have? If they are counted as pure Turkic people, does it make sense that the early Turks were Mongolid people?

Thankyou!
Rehmet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123