Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy not a Kurdistan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why not a Kurdistan?
    Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 13:17

lol

Erci, your sister is very lucky because she survived. You know, we have hundreds of teachers being appointed to southeastern cities and then murdered by the terrorists. Reasons are as they say, they dont accept Turkish governmental actions. Then, they want help from their western media and claim Turkish government doesnt even send them teachers.

But that shouldnt cause us to generalize all Kurds and change the issue into a Turk vs. Kurd conflict, like our pm does. It isnt an ethnic issue, but an issue of greater plans on our lands and people. It is an issue btw Turkey-Iran-Syria and PKK, not Turks ves. Kurds.

Edited by Oguzoglu
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 13:28

Originally posted by erci

All they do is multipy like mushrooms 10 to 15 children from a family and they want government to feed them.

lmao...

if they did have a country, it would be overpopulated in the next 100 years

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 13:33
Noone cares about poor Kurds having their own state, which they have NEVER had in history., and they have no need for? They gained EVERY SINGLE RIGHT in Turkey, but now what?

Now that is supreme logic, for ya....
They never had their own state in history.

Hmmm, makes me wonder, when was there ever a Turkish state in history, when was this specific part of land ever called Turkey before???

Oguz, who are you kidding???
There is more than enough proof of the continuous repression of their fundamental rights to their own language and customs, not giving permission for any kind of Kurdish speaking Radio or TV station, the rediculously translated into Kurdish propaganda half hour programs seen on Turkish state TV Channel, the fact that Turkey still has a law that bans political parties from using any language other than Turkish, the fact that even though having voted for allegedly reformed laws, NEVER putting these laws into practice.

These are facts, I understand that 'constructing' a 'state' for them is probably impossible, but you can't go around saying that they have no need for their own lands nor that they have all of their rights acknowledged by your county/goverment.

Mortaza

I do believe strategos was the one that started the topic, besides that, he does have every right to express his opinion freely. It's called DEMOCRACY you know or don't you?.
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 13:44
YES

Thank god she is alright.Her life was in so danger.separatist Kurds threaten her life because she was helping to Kurdish children there.she was there between 1991 and 1993 which was the worst time for teachers and doctors.whenever we speak on the phone she was always crying becuse she was always reading and listening murders of Teachers by terrorists.she was so scared that she thought one day she will get murdered as well.

Thanks God she's with us right now
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
Shahanshah View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 13:59

The ONLY time I personally would agree on a creation of kurdistan (if not joining iran) is when american terrorists are forced our of middle east, same with british and all westerners, all puppet western regimes overthrown by the people for democratic and pro-eastern nations. israel destroyed, middle east stablizied due to the fact of democracy and independence of the people, the west compensates and apologizes to the middle easterners ,basically western politicians should come and kiss our feet, lick our toes, and beg for forgiveness.

then and only then after stabilization and independence, a nuetral ground whihc is not menifested by agents of terrorist western regimes, we will decide to allow a kurdish state, one which its creation would not serve the west, one which will not start destablization of the region, one which is inline with the east. one which is not a tool and a puppet state of the west. only then there will be a KURDISTAN.

Edited by Shahanshah
King of Kings, The Great King, King of the world.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 14:21
Originally posted by Shahanshah

is when american terrorists are forced our of middle east, same with british and all westerners,

Yes, we shall all leave and let your islamic based governments grow so that woman are no longer able to ever leave the house, and stoning people to death is as common as a bird flying overhead...

Yes, let us Kill all the infedels. But of course, the Western countries can allow millions of middle easterners into there countries, just not the other way around I see?

Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 14:24
The west shouldn't be forcing democracy on anyone, but it is interesting to note that the Middle Estern nations with decent relations with the west ar the most democratic and free in the Middle East.

and as Strategos stated, expelling all westerners is goign to do nothing but hurt you. The west allows Arabs to immigrate. You would destroy all relations with the west, which will harm you more than us.

Edited by Illuminati
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 14:37
Erci, your talking about personal things that has happened to you and your family, and how the Kurds are.

Now imagine how it is for 30 million people, how we are getting treated. Think about it, ask yourself why these people want an independent state.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 14:38
Small groups of people, as small as 5-6 thousan are granted autonomy in parts of Georgia, i do not see why at least 30 million could gain part autonomy and then statehood from there.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 14:57
Originally posted by strategos

Despite Israel's small size, many Muslims have no problem demanding that Israel allow the creation of another Arab terrorist state, dedicated to its destruction, right in its backyard.

huh !!

what do you mean by " Another Arab Terrorist State"?

Israel itself was Created by force in Palistine.

i dont see the relation between that and the Kurds,

if you Compare the Israelis to the Kurds yea that may make some comparison but comparing Palistinians with Kurds is not Sense making at all.not to me. palistinians had a country and it was occupied and divided by western forces.

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 15:03

Israel is not even a real country for god's sake. its a make belief state.

and if any people are descendents of acient hebrews, and israelies, its the palestinians.

Edited by Shahanshah
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 15:15

Well, then they think your not really an Iranian but maybe they think your an arab when arabs controlled persia.

Not all Jews believe they are decendants, but some are brought to Israel for religion with there people.

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 15:26
Originally posted by strategos

Well, then they think your not really an Iranian but maybe they think your an arab when arabs controlled persia.

and how is this related to anything I said?

Edited by Shahanshah
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 15:42
Originally posted by Cent

Erci, your talking about personal things that has happened to you and your family, and how the Kurds are.

Now imagine how it is for 30 million people, how we are getting treated. Think about it, ask yourself why these people want an independent state.

i don't know about the 30 million.I only speak on behalf of Turkey.if I follow your logic I would end up fighting against china about how they treat uyghurs! I just wanted to give you an example about the situation in east of Turkey.

10 children, no willing to work or do something right! how do you think sweedish government would react against you? Again I don't care about Iran or Iraq as it's their problem.Why do you think Lazs, Bosniaks, Albanians, Arabs and many more don't cry in Turkey? is it because we treat them differently? NO! They go to work, they go to schools they aware of what makes a country.They don't go out and cut a few corners and rob people.how do you think your human rightish lovely sweedish government would treat you? When we say everybody Turks in Turkey we don't mean  they are originaly Turk.Turkish citizenship is our highest ID and when we make rules it applies to everybody equally.Now, when Lazs, Bosniaks and and all others in favor for the rules but some sh*tty pants Kurds not, well I'm sorry but  you can not expect respect from me.

since you're not from Turkey I don't even take you seriously about this issue.where are those separatists Kurds from Turkey? oh right, they live in Europe now.they live in Germany, Sweeden, Denmark etc.

And Greeks, I do understand why they support Kurds.And why they supported terrorists in their own soil.this is why they support killing innocent by terrorism and why head of the terrorist abdullah ocalan was captured in a Greek Embassy

"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 15:47

Hmmm, makes me wonder, when was there ever a Turkish state in history, when was this specific part of land ever called Turkey before???

I didnt mean that. Altough we never had a "Turkey" before, we had an ethnic identity before, we had our states before. But what Kurds had their own before some western imperialist and Russia became aware of their potential of being used? No need to discuss on that, they have already been discussed.

Turkey still has a law that bans political parties from using any language other than Turkish

That isnt totally true, according to Turkish laws, even Ezan is prohibited because it is nonTurkish, but it isnt applied. Kurdish parties always use Kurdish during their meetings and public speeches. Turkey have opened Kurdish educating schools but they were closed because of lack of interest. And believe me, they have their own radio channels. TRT had Kurdish programs once a week but they werent any interested by the "oppressed" Kurds. What more rights are you talking about? We even had a couple of Kurdish pms.

The ONLY time I personally would agree on a creation of kurdistan (if not joining iran)

Sure, then maybe Turkey, Azerbaijan and Iran may agree on some points with treaties. For example giving all southeastern Anatolia to Iran, in exchange of dividing Tehran and giving half of it to Azerbaijan with the 1/3 of Iran containing Turkish population. Giving Khorasan to Turkmenistan and Khuzestan to Iraq, Iran would become a safe country with a minimal population of 30 million.

Erci, your talking about personal things that has happened to you and your family, and how the Kurds are

I see you are really trying to be objective here and I seriously appreciate your effort. But believe me, it isnt just a personal issue. Our pm is visiting Diyarbakr with an army of 4000 bodyguards, anyone seeing that would think if he is visiting Northern Korea or something...

and if any people are descendents of acient hebrews, and israelies, its the palestinians.

It wouldnt matter if the Palestinians were the descendents of Native Americans or Han dynasty. They were the ones living, occupying at that region until a foreign force have exiled them from their homes.

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 16:12

Originally posted by erci

Originally posted by Cent

And Greeks, I do understand why they support Kurds.And why they supported terrorists in their own soil.this is why they support killing innocent by terrorism and why head of the terrorist abdullah ocalan was captured in a Greek Embassy

I just think 30 million kurds without a home is the source of problems, terrorist and such. Same with the Palestinaisn, they both need homes, and unless the Palestinaisn can be absorbed into Israeli life and kurds can be absorbed into Turkish, Iranian, Iraqi life, but I do not see this fully possible.

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 21:35
I didnt mean that. Altough we never had a "Turkey" before, we had an ethnic identity before, we had our states before. But what Kurds had their own before some western imperialist and Russia became aware of their potential of being used? No need to discuss on that, they have already been discussed.

Hmmm, once again I'm lost....
Which exactly were the states of Turkey???
Who ever said that the Kurds never had their own ethnic identity????

If you look at the facts Turkey wasn't 'formed' untill 1923, this is the catch: In 1918 Woodrow Wilson the former US President proposed in his '14 points' the self-determination for all peoples'

If we look into the 12th point we find :
"non-Turkish nationalities living under Ottoman control should be assured an undoubted security of life and an absolutely unmolested opportunity of autonomous development."

The Treaty of Sevres signed in 1920 actually gave the Kurds a right to establish a Kurdish state. Now why this was never put in force is a totally different story.

Conclussion: Kurds have every right to demand what they do in Turkey, simply because they were recognized before the Turkish state ever existed.
That isnt totally true, according to Turkish laws,

What Turkish laws are we talking about????
You know I know this stuff please don't try to play with me..

The new Turkish Penal Code is a total joke that has actully pissed off the EU, especially those laws concerning the media.

Let me just note 1 of the many examples.

Article 216  - Instigating a part of the people having different social class, race, religion, sect or region to hatred or hostility against another part of the people in a way dangerous for the public security: up to 3 years (if committed by the means of media, to be increased one-half).

This literally means you forbid anyone to say he is of a different race, religion..etc

Don;t try to tell us that you are some paradise for minorities (which the Kurds are not)
Do look up the reactions your 'new' Penal Code has brought up.

To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 22:34
What the hell kind of law is that? How can a government possibly justify adding it to a constitution?
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 23:04

Woodrow Wilson's 14 points. Now wouldn't that be nice if the victors of WWI implemented it. Of course, I am taking that partialistic statement in stride by the one poster who brings it up. The fascinating Treaty of Sevres is dead. Never had a chance. One reason. The Turks formed their independence. We don't need revisionist wishful history. Plain 'ol history will do. Who recognizes the 'Kurdish State' before and after the birth of the Turkish republic? The ones who wished their never was a Turkish Republic thats who. The ones who tried to stop a Turkish state from forming in the first place.

Same old song and dance.

Edited by Seko
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2005 at 23:19
Seko

Calm down, I was the one that said that I believe that the possibility of 'constructing' a 'state' for them is probably impossible, do look up my previous post. No one is supporting any kind of partitioning of Turkey, well at least not here.

I was simply pointing out that some of the arguments have no basis.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>