Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.THE ISLAND

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ITAPEVI View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ITAPEVI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .THE ISLAND
    Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 09:29

.Well I have you both beat but I won't tell how many times I've seen it. But apparently I won't see it again because it's only showing now at a time I can't go.

Hadn't thought of the idea of automated trucks but that makes a lot of sense. I just thought if it were me driving and someone was shooting at me, you better believe I wouldn't stop!

What do you think about how Lincoln dreams about the boat and then you find out he has some of his sponsor's memories--but Jordan is also in that dream. In the end he is living that dream, But do you think he was prescient at all? My friend thought that. And I've been bothered that Lincoln, who is a good person, would become more and more like Tom Lincoln, especially when he says "people will do anything to survive".

Brichtr: I don't remember this exactly, but what was it the PR guy offered Lincoln when he was waiting to be rescanned? It wasn't an apple was it

Edited by ITAPEVI
MORUMBI
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 11:39

I dont let stupid little things like that ruin movies for me.

Who ever you copied and pasted that from is a little too far up his own anus by any standard.

SHAAAZAAAAAAM: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/usercomments?start=40

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 17:32
i don't know what's this about but I give 6/10 to that movie.it wasn't that original
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
 Post Reply Post Reply