Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Irans best leader

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Irans best leader
    Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 15:16

I am too lazy to make a poll so just give your vote as a reply:

Who was Iran's best leader, Cyrus The Great or Khomeini?

Edited by Aryan
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 01:36
of course Khomeini , It is obvious that bad is better than good!
Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 10:01
Khomeini's favorite activity was to rape dead animals. That's the only thing he knew how to do really well.
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 23:51

??? lol

Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2004 at 22:50

What kind of a question is that?

Of course Cyrus. Khomeini did nothing for Iran except throw veils over women and chop the heads of milllions of intellectuals.

Rather like saying Frederik the Great or Hitler who is better...

Edited by Evildoer
Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:21

I still don't understand why the Iranian population prefered an animal rapist like Khomeini instead of the king.
Everyone knows the mullahs rape dead animals and export Persian girls to Arab countries. If people in Iran are that stupid, they don't deserve a king.

Edited by Aryan
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:11

Stop talking trash.

Khomeini was a bastard, but Shah was in some aspects even worse. He used unspeakable tortures so much so that Amnesty declared that Iran at the time was "the most inhumane regieme on earth". His secreat police was also highly dreaded. Plus he made Iran a colony to America, and collaborated with Isareli Apartheidists.

There was a democratic government before the Shah under Prime Minister Mossegh but the CIA planned a coup-d'tat along with the Iranian Military and replaced him with the bloodthristy Shah. Interesting thing is that a whole pack of mullahs who sided with Khomeini were also involved in Shah's coup-d'etat.

Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 07:50

Why did the Iranian military assist the CIA?
Looks like whenever outside forces want to destroy or destabilize Iran there are always some imbeciles on the inside who help them. Terrible.

I would still prefer the Shah. At least he did not rape dead animals or export Persian girls to Arab countries.
It was not only the Shah. The Mullahs are also experts in torture. People just don't talk about it.

And you think the Islamic revolution was just the work of some angry Iranians? Obviously the Shah stopped following orders from the U.S. and then he got the boot.

There is a detailed account of the 1953 coup at Iran Chamber:
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/coup53/coup53p1.php

Quote:

"...The coup had its roots in a British showdown with Iran, restive under decades of near-colonial British domination.

The prize was Iran's oil fields. Britain occupied Iran in World War II to protect a supply route to its ally, the Soviet Union, and to prevent the oil from falling into the hands of the Nazis - ousting the shah's father, whom it regarded as unmanageable. It retained control over Iran's oil after the war through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company..."

Edited by Aryan
Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:33
Originally posted by Evildoer

Rather like saying Frederik the Great or Hitler who is better...

I don't know who Frederik the Great is but I like Hitler. I have his book, Mein Kampf, it's great. 
It is a shame he lost the fight against the imperialist pigs.

Edited by Aryan
Mast View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Mast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 10:34
Aryan, I hope you are kidding. All your threads and posts have so far been offensive and lack sources.
Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 10:53

ALL my threads? Just some...not all, mr. exagerator.

What is so offensive about liking Hitler?

I can like whoever I like.

Mast View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Mast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 11:08
Liking a racist, oppressor and mass murderer is highly offensive. If I would say "The mullahs are great people, I love the Iranian laws and it's a shame they haven't been destroyed Israel yet" it would be just as offensive. Get my point?
Aryan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Aryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 12:55

Originally posted by Mast

Liking a racist, oppressor and mass murderer is highly offensive. If I would say "The mullahs are great people, I love the Iranian laws and it's a shame they haven't been destroyed Israel yet" it would be just as offensive. Get my point?

Highly offensive? To who? To you? Am I supposed to care?
No I do not get your point and I do not want to.

Mass murderer? You mean the holocaust? The zionists wanted that. Even before WW2, some jews and Zionists knew that lots of jews would be killed but they were perfectly happy with it. The jews were perfectly happy living in Europe. It was difficult to make them migrate to the holy lands, so Europe was to be made a living hell for them. Hitler just did what the zionists wanted.

Remember when the mullahs in Iran once accused the zionists of cooperating with the Nazis during WW2 and how the U.S. heavily condemned the mullahs because of that? Why? Because it is true.
Without WW2 and the holocaust there would have been no Israel.

If you think I am making up all this, read an article by someone who knows alot more than you and me, Henry Makow:
Zionism: A Conspiracy Against Jews
http://www.savethemales.ca/000482.html

Anyways, I am not justifying murder. Liking Hitler is no different from a communist who likes Stalin, who killed millions or a Mongolian who thinks Jengis Khan (can't be bothered to spell his name correctly) is a national hero.

Offensive or not, I'll take Hitler any day of the week over Tony Blair or Bush Junior....

JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 13:57

..........eeeeeeeermmm  this topic is bad...........

especially because this is right

Liking Hitler is no different from a communist who likes Stalin, who killed millions or a Mongolian who thinks Jengis Khan is a national hero.

I think everyone needs to chill out. Aryan is entitled to his opinions however I would remind him.

• 1. We ask that all members follow and agree with our regulations in order to ensure that our community is as stable as possible. AE has rules typical to internet forums, including: No spamming, no insulting other members, no disrutping the environment, and no posting inappropriate content.
  • 2. Since AE is a very international community with members from around the world, we ask that you be respectul to people of all nationalities. We ask that you refrain from posting comments that would insult people of other cultural groups, including refraining from expressing unnecessary nationalism and bigotry. Please criticize only with an objective tone.
  • Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
    Tobodai View Drop Down
    Tsar
    Tsar
    Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 20:45
    what did you exprct form someone from Germany with the name Aryan?  A boquet?
    "the people are nothing but a great beast...
    I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
    -Alexander Hamilton
    Colchis View Drop Down
    Pretorian
    Pretorian

Quote Colchis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 21:48
    Originally posted by Tobodai

Anyway, on a different note, I think Janus Rook has a point. Just because Ghengis Khan lived hundreds of years ago doesn't exactly mean he was a nicer guy in terms of killing people, burning and pillaging and whatnot. And I believe if it were the Allies who lost the war today our villains would have been Churchill and Stalin and the gang. History is seldom objective, you know..
    Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
    Chieftain
    Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 06:56

Originally posted by Tobodai

The funniest part is that he is actually an Azeri.

Oh, and Stalin is a villain today too, even though he won the war. Although Churchill is considered a hero.

Edited by Beylerbeyi
    Colchis View Drop Down
    Pretorian
    Pretorian

Quote Colchis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 09:24
    Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

The funniest part is that he is actually an Azeri.

Oh, and Stalin is a villain today too, even though he won the war. Although Churchill is considered a hero.

Okay let me get this straight, Aryan is an Azeri from Germany?

Stalin is a villain allright, but he was only "villainised" after Khrushchev's reign.
    John Doe View Drop Down
    Pretorian
    Pretorian

Quote John Doe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 00:12
    i thought he was nigerian....

Evildoer View Drop Down
    Baron
    Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 06:47

Who said Islamic "Revolution" was the work of "some angry" Iranians? Stop putting words in others' mouths. By the way I read that Iran Chamber article a long time ago.

I already know about all those tortures commited under Mullahs. Putting people in a narrow black box, and making them stay there for days, as well as some crude use of beatings. There were a whole lot of executions too.

But the secret police were still worse under Shah.

Plus, I just mentioned that the Mullahs were part of 1953 coup as well. Then they thought they could get more benefits for themselves under Khomeini, so they supported a second coup.

The Zionists did want to collaborate with Nazis, but they got rejected. There were also offers from Nazis to allow Jews to exile themselves to other parts of the world, giving up all their property, other than Europe and Palestine, but because the latter clause, the Zionist-Fascists refused to accept this agreement. In other words, they were half responcible for the murder of 6 million.

The thing about normal Jews knowing that Holocaust would happen is just a sheer lie. There are no sources to prove such distorted trash.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/tenquestions.htm

"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe". - Greenbaum

"The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". - Weitzman

Edited by Evildoer
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>