Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

people from babol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iraniito_135 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote iraniito_135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people from babol
    Posted: 15-Aug-2005 at 16:28
hello i have also some realitives from babol,iran, what ethnic groups lives there?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2005 at 18:08
That is Mazandaran, the people their are Mazandarani - with a distinct language of their own, they are an Iranic people related to Persians.
iraniito_135 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote iraniito_135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2005 at 18:32
okey, is there languages also  close to farsi
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2005 at 19:29

It's in the same branch - but it the difference would be stronger than the difference between Norwegian and Danish for example.

Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2005 at 08:28
I was in Babol last friday, Babol is already a large city with many beautiful houses, of course most of them belong to wealthy Iranians from other cities of Iran especially Tehran, I think the population of this city in the summer is at least three times more than other seasons.
 Post Reply Post Reply