Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

German sexual atrocities

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: German sexual atrocities
    Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 19:45

One may think that this text is a joke but its not and it really happend.
Today on one of the polish TV channels i saw the talk show to which was invited Kazimierz Kutz, polish movie director, today an old man. During the war he was a teen and as 17 or 18 years old boy he was sent to Germany as the slave labour. It was in year 1943. He was sent to the small village where were only few old men and lots of much younger women, because all the others were conscripted. He said that he was working on the farm where (except for the owner who was 70 years old German man) he was the only man and except him there were working 25 german women. First time it was about 3-4 months after he arrvied he was seduced by a german girl. After it happend things became worse. During one of the nights his room was invaded by 5 german women who raped him (altough he said that he didnt give much resistance because they were looking well enough). After that accident he said that his life became even harder because women from farm were trying to rape him everynight and often he had to hide. He said that later (when Germans took to the army almost all the men) in many villages were even organised bands of women who were raping any man they found.

Edited by Mosquito
Roughneck View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Roughneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 20:16
I have to see this to believe it.  Got a link?
[IMG]http://img160.exs.cx/img160/7417/14678932fstore0pc.jpg">
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 20:23

Originally posted by Roughneck

I have to see this to believe it.  Got a link?

link to what? it was interviev in TV.

But he is a well known person in Poland (Kazimierz Kutz) and is not known as lier. He started making movies in 50ties and is also a member of polish senate.

when he was talking about it the audience in studio couldnt stop laughing (me too). Maybe he was even younger. I dont remember when he was born.

Edited by Mosquito
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2004 at 21:03
Damn, thats a dream come true for most people. And they did it so much that he had to hide? The man had more sex than he could ask for. I believe sex is traditionally up to the woman, that its their decision. If the guy doesnt want it he doesnt have to 'rise to the occasion'. Im sure he enjoyed most of it, especially since he said they looked pretty decent. Unless they raped him in any other way....ill stop now.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 04:11

well, lets say that a teen boy is ready for sex almost all the time. But on the other hand tell me how long would you be able to do it with so many women. A week? a month? a year? And after those nights he had to work on that farm, he couldnt just sleep all the day long and regenerate before next night.

But he wasnt complaining. I guess that when i was 15-16 years old i would be glad to be on his place. But today when im 30 i would run away from that place.

Edited by Mosquito
Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 11:18
I want to be a slave labourer!
Member of IAEA
Roughneck View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Roughneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 19:11
If that's torture than chain me to the wall!
[IMG]http://img160.exs.cx/img160/7417/14678932fstore0pc.jpg">
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 20:08
If theyre not carrying any diseases and i wont get them pregnant then no complaints here...But ya, just how much sex can one man take? He did have quite a selection to choose from though, all these different women on the farm, it would take some time to do everything to all of them, and enough times to get bored of it. Thats what he probably did, and was sick of it after. But while it lasted i think even the guy would admit that he had a blast.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 20:11
I remember i have heard about such cases before. Especially in the end of the war when most of germans were conscripted there were many love affairs between forced labourers, PoWs who were sent to work on german farms and german women. It was a  risky because if they get caught usually they both , woman and man were sent to concentration camps or even killed.
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 20:15
Hilarious title btw.
Arrrgh!!"
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 20:43

Originally posted by Cywr

Hilarious title btw.

I know

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 07:48
How can a woman rape a man? If 'certain parts of the mae body' don't cooperate, it seems quite imposible to me.
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 08:13
Hmm, I could think out worse "atrocities" to be victim of...

Originally posted by MixcoatlToltecahtecuhtli

How can a woman rape a man? If 'certain parts of the mae body' don't cooperate, it seems quite imposible to me.

That certain part does not always obey the head, so to speak.

Edited by Styrbiorn
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 13:34
wow, can you tell me where to find that place? i have to make "investigations" myself and when prooven true, "punish" the war criminals...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 13:37
Tenujin, can't you ask your fellow countrymen to start WW2 again?
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 14:50
LOL, only if I can stay!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 14:58
BTW if you want to know more about that guy who told that story in TV go to altavista or yahoo or anything like that and search for "Kazimierz Kutz". I think there is a lot about him because he has made many movies during last 40 years.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 15:19
yeah, but everything's in Polish...
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 22:31
Ive always wanted to be 1 man in a village of sex starved women.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 06:20

Originally posted by Temujin

yeah, but everything's in Polish...

LoL, you can always look for sites which are only in english.

Try on www.altavista.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>