Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

turkmen image !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turkmen image !
    Posted: 13-Aug-2005 at 15:11
About that metal hat, I should say, in Turkmen clothes, you find a lot of metal pieces, including what you've mentioned. And, it dates back to our traditions.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2005 at 15:12
About that metal hat, I should say, in Turkmen clothes, you find a lot of metal pieces, including what you've mentioned. And, it dates back to our traditions.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2005 at 15:16
Dear AE forum members,
   Hi there. Best wishes and respect. Ummm, not all those pictures posted in this topic were of Turkmens. Some of them remind me to be Kurds' faces. They might live in Turkmenistan; but Turkmenistan consists of different races and different tribal socities calling themselves Turkmenistan citizenship. That's it.
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2005 at 01:24
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Dear Erci,
   Hi there. Best wishes and respect. Well, I'm the cause to start such a topic. I thought you knew the story.

hi there gok toruk

I didn't know the story actually I still don't.I'm a bit confused that's all

Edited by erci
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2005 at 10:44

Dear AE forum members,
   Hi there. Best wishes and respect. Ummm, not all those pictures posted in this topic were of Turkmens. Some of them remind me to be Kurds' faces. They might live in Turkmenistan; but Turkmenistan consists of different races and different tribal socities calling themselves Turkmenistan citizenship. That's it.

haha !@!!!!! don't  joke like this !!!!!

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2005 at 10:57
Perdon, your pictures of Central Asians would be welcome. Feel free to post them. Lets all evaluate and enjoy the various pictures. But if there is something you do not agree with, it would be better to state your point of view without further ridicule.
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 07:29

My opinion on the matter is that the Russia still has great influence for Ex-Soviot Turkic nations. Now iam not to sure on Turkmenistan but Uzbekistan has many Russians in its armed forces. This is usually so that the new leaders of this nation are able to rule as they wish against the will of their citizens that would like a more Islamic influence in the country.

Any way i have a Tartar freind from Turkmenistan due to his age he can speak fluent Russian but is not very good with the Turkmen language.

Do Turkmen say 'nahile' for how are you?

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 08:54
Originally posted by OSMANLI

My opinion on the matter is that the Russia still has great influence for Ex-Soviot Turkic nations. Now iam not to sure on Turkmenistan but Uzbekistan has many Russians in its armed forces. This is usually so that the new leaders of this nation are able to rule as they wish against the will of their citizens that would like a more Islamic influence in the country.

Any way i have a Tartar freind from Turkmenistan due to his age he can speak fluent Russian but is not very good with the Turkmen language.

Do Turkmen say 'nahile' for how are you?

when you judge o'zbekiston ,firstly judge Qozoqiton !!in their country ,some qozoqs don't even know to  speak qozoq tili ,they speak russian !!!

ozbekiston has the richest cultrue in central asia !!!! as to russusian infulence in o'zbekiston ,our own president married russian  women twice

,no wonder why he has very nice relation with russian !!

interesting thing ?do you guys think there are great problems between russia and o'zbek ,I have many russian friends !!! I never find we are so different !! at least I don't hate them !!

in o'zbekiston there are  many diferent racies .we are lieving very peacfully with each other !!!

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 08:58
Thanks for that post Perdon. Could you share more about Uzbek society and describe the many nationalities that live there?
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 09:04

Originally posted by Seko

Thanks for that post Perdon. Could you share more about Uzbek society and describe the many nationalities that live there?

dear seko

,I don't know what do you want to know !!

there are two big minorties in o'zbekiston ,russian and tajik,and also others like qozoq ,kyrqiz ,karkulpak ,and so on !!!

our policy on tajik ,is soemthing all wants to know !!!

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 10:24
I ask since I am not familiar with current affairs of Uzbekistan. My limited knowledge came from a book by: Pope, Hugh: Sons Of The Conquerers: The Rise Of The Turkish World.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2005 at 08:34
Dear Osmanli,
   Hi there. Best wishes and respect. Well, yes, Turkmens say 'na hilli' when greeting. It means 'how are you'; or exactly, should I say' what a colour have you got?' Take care.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2005 at 08:37
Politically, Turkmenistan is not with Russia; it's not with America either; we just don't care for politics that much (maybe we're not that strong in world affair). Turkmenistan is the only country in Central Asia that its opinions, mostly in meetings of commonwealth states, is independent.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2005 at 16:19

What is the general feeling about the president, Turkmenbashi? Is he still handicapped? Who might replace him?

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2005 at 13:45
Dear Seko,
   Hi there. best wishes and resepct. Well, in my opinion, anybody who's a President or a Minister (maybe) should be respected; because simply he's passed over different grades and degrees to show what he deserve. What's more, people have casted their vote. Now, honestly, I belive he's done a lot of things for the country; brought improvements here. But, anyhow, being a president until he dies, is kind of something mostly observed among dictators. And about 'who', I don't know anything about his probable substitutes. Take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,
Iltirish
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2005 at 14:48
And best regards to you too gok-turuk. Thanks for the info.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2005 at 12:41
Thanks mate; take care
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 13:21

Well, Im new to this whole thing. But I think Central Asia heritage is indeed very interesting. You know people mix with various theories. Some say Uyghurs mixed with Mongols, some say Tatar are mixes of Turkic tribes and Mongols, Azeri of Caucaseous Ablanian and Oghuz. Who cares? It is Central Asian Picture topics...

Allahn Selam stne olsun

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2005 at 14:12

Welcome to the forum  - cok gec!

...now where did those pictures go?

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2005 at 05:06

Dear Seko,
   Hi there. best wishes and resepct. Well, in my opinion, anybody who's a President or a Minister (maybe) should be respected; because simply he's passed over different grades and degrees to show what he deserve. What's more, people have casted their vote. Now, honestly, I belive he's done a lot of things for the country; brought improvements here. But, anyhow, being a president until he dies, is kind of something mostly observed among dictators. And about 'who', I don't know anything about his probable substitutes. Take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,
Iltirish

ܧ - ? اѧݧۧ ֧ܧѧڧ ڧާݧڧӧѧ ҧ ֧ܧާ֧

**WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON**

Edited by Seko
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>