Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closeduyghur Image (1)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author
Bosnjo View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: uyghur Image (1)
    Posted: 11-Feb-2005 at 17:29

But realy they look like mix of Persians and Turks.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 13:53

Can someone tell me what difference there is between Iranians and Iranics?

What is "Iranic"?

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 15:18
Iranians are the current inhabitants of Iran, Iranics are all native speakers of the Iranian language group.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2005 at 19:37
Beautiful! I want to know more about Uyghur ppl. I am in Canada. I heard about those Acrobats. I feel bad about how those Han Chinese treat em.
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 09:59

Nuclear Test, Abuse of human right, restriction on religion.

They really to get a hard time. Shame because they are beautiful people with a beautifull history

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 13:33

The Chinese do run lots of Nuclear tests on populated areas, they move in lots of Han Chinese into the area to start businesses and their families would be moved in to work for them.  Leaving the Uygur with very little chance to work other than in farming.  The Chinese say that the Han Chinese population is higher than the Uygur population in East Turkistan now, when I went there I don't believe it but I am sure it will be like that one day if nothing is done about it.  Imams and hocas are arrested if what they preach in mosques is not what the government wants them to say.  It's very bad there.  There are a few big Uygur communities in Canada.

http://www.uygurworld.com/_sgt/f10000.htm

http://www.uighurlanguage.com/

http://www.uygur.org/

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 16:06
Bullsh*t! When did Han threat Uygur
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 18:23
Sure there is human rights abuses buts its not limited to Uyghurs, Catholic hans for example are treated equally.  Also most uyghurs are not Islamic zealots, they do drink liquor(Xinjiang wine is world renowned).  The next generation of uyghurs are turning Agnostic and Atheist.  The Uyghur actually enjoy some freedoms over Hans, for example, the one-child policy does not affect them and they have always been a sizable minority.  Frankly if i was Uyghur, i would remain under the leadership of Beijing.  Look at whats been happening in Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan lately.
vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 18:27
Uyghuristan should get its independence!
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 20:41
Then it will turn into another poor Central asian republic with a dictator worse then Turkmenbashi or Islam Karimov.  They will probably enjoy more democracy as an autonomous region of China then as a independent dictatorship.

Edited by JiNanRen
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 20:46
Really think about, how many self proclaimed democracies worked in Central Asian?  NONE maybe with the exception of Mongolia but then again its one of the poorest countries in the world.
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 02:19
When I went to East Turkistan I noticed almost no Uygur family following that one child per family law, but I never asked about it.  You're right all the Central Asian countries have been doing very bad in running their own land, but take a look at why.  They have been under communist occupation for so many years and suddenly they're on their own, of course they're going to have problems, just give them time and they will be fine on their own.  East Turkistan should be free and will be free!!!!!!!!!
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 02:38
Not they are not following the one child per family law,that's because they are not required. In China only Han people are required to follow the law.  
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 12:05

I think there currently exist an excessive number of different, unnecessary Turkic republics. The Soviet regime gave different names to the same tribes members, gave different alphabets to the neighboor tribes and drew imaginary borders btw those countries.

Uighuristan will be a very poor and economically disadvantaged country that is colonised by China. Look at all those other Turkic republics, people kill each other for a couple of Turkmen Manats. These countries are used for the benefits of Russia, China and now, with the changing regimes and systems, USA. Kyrgizistan and Uzbekistan were the first ones to be dependent US states of C.A.

Kazakh and Kyrgiz has no national differences btw them and even with Uighuristan, so they should unite. So I prefer an Uighuristan which is half dependent to China or a dependent state of the new Turkic unification.

vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 16:21
the funny thing is that Uyghurs actually think that the USA will step in and save them from Chinese occupation... read an article a couple of months ago
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 12:26

Uyghuristan turn into a poor country, that trully is funny.

The majority of China's raw materials comes from Eastern Turkistan.

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 12:57

WTF does these people talking about Uighurs a are mixture of persian - Turks?!!!! DO they KNOW that 2/3 of Iran's people have Turkish blood?

OUT OF LIMIT
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 13:38
Originally posted by OSMANLI

Uyghuristan turn into a poor country, that trully is funny.

The majority of China's raw materials comes from Eastern Turkistan.

And the other Turkic republics have the biggest percentages of petrol wells after middle east. But who uses these resources? Of course the same ones who dont let a country like Turkey to use its magnificient amount of underground treasure. The Uighur Turks would be just stuck btw a power racing triangle of Russia, China and US. China will continue to gain its resources from Uighuristan very cheaply and even in illegal ways which are shown legal...

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 13:39
Originally posted by Kenaney

WTF does these people talking about Uighurs a are mixture of persian - Turks?!!!! DO they KNOW that 2/3 of Iran's people have Turkish blood?

I dont think any Persians have reached that far east in history. But maybe the Uighurs are partly mixed with some Iranic people, not Persians.

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 13:52
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Originally posted by Kenaney

I dont think any Persians have reached that far east in history. But maybe the Uighurs are partly mixed with some Iranic people, not Persians.

Probably Tajiks, I know there's a lot of Tajiks in East Turkistan and the two countries do border eachother.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>