Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Links about armies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ikki View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Guanarteme

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Links about armies
    Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 20:42
Im very interesting about the swedish and dutch armies of Gustavus  Adolfus and Maurice of Nassau.

I have this wonderful link about the spanish Tercio, and talk too about the others armies but i want more information

http://www.geocities.com/ao1617/TercioUK.html

Thanks

Arn de Gothia View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Arn de Gothia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 17:05
well most information I got is in swedish... but you might find this site intresting: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-42039/BATTLEINTRO.htm 
Ikki View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Guanarteme

Quote Ikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 19:17
oh very interesting link, the battle's stories are most accuracy than other in the web.

thank you
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2005 at 21:00

Ikki:

If you are interested, I can give you a list of good monographs and edited anthologies for the subject of your interest.  It is one of mine also.

If you want the stuff, let me know. 

Post Reply Post Reply