Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Independence Days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Independence Days
    Posted: 09-Sep-2005 at 20:27

we don't have an independence day either, but we have 2 unification days

first was january 18, comemorating the unifictaion under Bitchmark, the second and till celebrated is october 3, although this marks the day when the peoples republic of Germany officially joined the federal republic of germany.

Edited by Temujin
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 11:29
No independance day for us either.
Vae victis!
Khalha_Mongol View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Khalha_Mongol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 13:06

We celebrate Revolution Day on 11th of July , called "Naadam" , national wrestlers wrestle, horses ride, and i don`t know what its called but people use bow to shot to the point...

and our revolution was in 1921 from Manju (china), and we couldn`t find independent with whole country, we lost Inner mongolia (ovor mongol) to the chinese ....

810th of birthday, 800th of Mongol Empire
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 14:33
Today, September 11 is the non-independence day of Catalonia. Today several centuries ago Catalans lost their independence war against Spain while Portugal succeeded) but anyhow they conmemorate as their national day: the diada.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2005 at 17:12
Originally posted by Khalha_Mongol

We celebrate Revolution Day on 11th of July , called "Naadam" , national wrestlers wrestle, horses ride, and i don`t know what its called but people use bow to shot to the point...

and our revolution was in 1921 from Manju (china), and we couldn`t find independent with whole country, we lost Inner mongolia (ovor mongol) to the chinese ....

i know my friend,

we lost them Uyghur-Sincan land too
Khalha_Mongol View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Khalha_Mongol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2005 at 14:04
yes, but xinjan uygurs haven`t "CHINEZED" , (maybe because of religion) , but inner mongolians are look Chinese, talk with chinese accent, and they are 50-80% "Chinezed"...
810th of birthday, 800th of Mongol Empire
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2005 at 17:32
Of course the 4th of July was when we declard our independence from the Red Coats. I have ancestry that goes back to that period and before.
In 1998 I missed our 4th of July because I was in Switzerland but I caught their independence day celebration and it was more lively than our 4th.

Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2005 at 09:55

Originally posted by eaglecap

Of course the 4th of July was when we declard our independence from the Red Coats. I have ancestry that goes back to that period and before.
In 1998 I missed our 4th of July because I was in Switzerland but I caught their independence day celebration and it was more lively than our 4th.

And there I always thought you were celebrating my birthday!

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2005 at 19:37
Originally posted by gcle2003

Originally posted by eaglecap

Of course the 4th of July was when we declard our independence from the Red Coats. I have ancestry that goes back to that period and before. In 1998 I missed our 4th of July because I was in Switzerland but I caught their independence day celebration and it was more lively than our 4th.

And there I always thought you were celebrating my birthday!

Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 08:30
15th August 1947 for India
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123