Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCyprus problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyprus problem
    Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 06:42
I wonder what do Greeks and people of Turkey think about this matter rather than curent situation it has been great chaos in the island starting in 1950s and in 1974 Turkey sent there soldiers. What do you think about eoka? I would like to hear both side's point of view, what do you think has happened there. And to the people who are not from Greece or Turkey; please do not respond because you only know what is told to you, it would be more healthy to listen to the real sides. And please dont refer to and quote from any sources that doesnt belong to Turkey or Greece because i want what do the REAL sides KNOW and THINK, not some exaggerating and unfair sources which are manipulated by sympathy i dont care if it does belong to United Nations or to any  "world extraordinarily human caring humanist loving human rights groups". Photographs would be welcome but i thing it would be wrong to put it here because violence may offend people, it would be true just to give the picture's links.

Edited by Argentum Draconis
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 06:54

This issue has been discussed to death in more than ten topics. Once i believed international relationships forum should be renamed to Cyprus forum for the obvious reasons.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/search.asp?KW=cyprus&SM= 1&SI=TC&FM=0&OB=1

A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 07:03
I thought there werent any topics because i searched for it but used the word "cypr" just in case there could be topic names include "cyprus" and "cypriot" but i see know search motor is word sensitive not character but no matter since this will be a different discussion because this time only real sides will talk and we will see both and pure perspectives.  We will see the known facts not the told facts. But i wonder if i opened the topic in wrong place if it is i hope a moderator moves it to the right place.

Edited by Argentum Draconis
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 21:36

The issue of Cyprus eh............ *picks up a big shield and hides behind it*

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 06:51
I believe, we have an almost unanimous agreement that we do not need to discuss the "Cyprus" issue all over again.
Please enter "Cyprus" into AE's search engine and you will find dozens of threads that will keep you amused and bewildered alike for days. Please read through the various posts, and either continue the discussion there or sent me a PM, stating a good enough reason to start the topic from afresh. Yours,Komnenos

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply