Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Photo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 71>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Photo
    Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 19:27
Originally posted by Seko

Nice pic. Different or not you're still the same Cahaya!

LOLEmbarrassed i'm trying my very best...
Embarrassed
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 19:28
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 19:35
Originally posted by Northman

Cahaya - Flyingzone once said, Cahaya is the sweetest member on AE.
Now, allow me to add - definitely the prettiest! Smile

Thanks uncle north.. Embarrassed.. do i need to order one more mug? Cool

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 19:43
Originally posted by cahaya

This is cahaya.. the latest pic i've taken. i look different from the past 3 yrs.. (i cant see my old pic in here. what happened??) and i added some kilos.. so what!LOLTongue

Nice pic, with no hijab better!Approve
Anfører
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 19:50
Me,about 9 months ago,serving the fatherlandSmile

"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 19:55
Originally posted by Northman

King Kang - our new Van Gogh - and yes please, let see some expressions of your artistic vein.

More like Pollock or Rothko but I will take Vincent anyday. 

Alright you asked for it.

(Lightings and croppings are not ideal, some of them are close up shots also) 

Had enough?  I don't have most of these anymore.  I gave most them away as gifts.  But I gonna get back into it soon after I get settle into my new house.  Most exciting part about it is now I can have a room just for painting and Music studio.  Yay!

http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 20:18
Originally posted by The Canadian Guy

Originally posted by Parnell

You look particularly... Canadian
Is it because of the snow? Tongue

I always have had a mental image as Canada as a land of Monty Pythons. Of extreme anti-Americanism brought about by feeling smaller than the United States... While also being physically larger! Someone else brought up Monty Python and it hits the nail on the head!

Note: Most of my familiarity with Canada comes from South Park, so please don't take it to heart LOL

Edited by Parnell - 17-Dec-2008 at 20:20
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 20:33
hhahhaha South Park is king
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 21:03
Originally posted by Patrinos

Me,about 9 months ago,serving the fatherlandSmile

For some reason I didn't see your photo initially. Try uploading it on your profile's space and not on imageshack. That is of course if others don't see your photo as well...
Btw, where are you?

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 21:22
I could see Patrinos' photo initially. By the way good to see you back Patrinos!

And to everyone else who has posted a photo of themselves or their artwork - you all look fantastic! King Kang - 2nd one down, and those towards the bottom are my favourite. Great Work!

Might post another pic soon.
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 00:45

I always have had a mental image as Canada as a land of Monty Pythons. Of extreme anti-Americanism brought about by feeling smaller than the United States... While also being physically larger! Someone else brought up Monty Python and it hits the nail on the head!

Note: Most of my familiarity with Canada comes from South Park, so please don't take it to heart LOL
LOL We allot better than that....lol I take no ofrence to that comment...all in good taste I am sure. Tongue Although some parts of Canada is very Anti-American.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 01:08

LOL We allot better than that....lol I take no ofrence to that comment...all in good taste I am sure. Tongue Although some parts of Canada is very Anti-American.

The parts of Canada that are anti-American are primarily located between Quebec and Montreal.  Those are also the parts that are mostly anti-Canadian.  "Parlez faux francais?)

Most Canadians are no different than Americans, and, in large areas of the Canadian west, would not mind being part of the US.  (Those western Canadians, for the most part, have never seen a maple leaf.)

Some people need to think other than in terms of bad cartoon shows.  LOL

Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 01:17
King 
Nice paintings - and I can see you are experimenting different styles.
In my younger years I painted a bit myself, and will probably take it up again now that I retired.

I like them - especially the last half of them - and maybe the first, are very good. They are not far from the works of a danish painter from the Cobra Group, J.V. Martin.
Unfortunately, his works was not highly appreciated until after his death - but you have a better chance Smile

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 05:02

Thanks, Knights and Northman.  Embarrassed

I love reading biographies about artists, musicians, poets, etc.   Reality can be so much more dramatic than any fiction.  I recommend Lust for Life (novel), a 1934 biographical novel about Vincent Van Gogh, written by Irving Stone to everyone who are interested art.  There is also a movie made after the book with same title.  Young Kirk Douglas plays van Gogh and Anthony Quinn plays Gauguin.  Here is one of my favorite scene....

A few years back I was in a bad car accident and couldn't do much for a couple of month accept sit around at home and get pilled out.  I was reading Mark Rothko: A Biography by James EB Breslin - 1993 around that time.  So one day I got inspired enough to do what my parents tease me as 'something your five year old nephew can do'.Big%20smile  That was when I found this site too actually.   I am fully recovered now without any serious complications.   Looking back, that accident has changed how I see the life itself, and the endless struggle to find right time, space and company and activity to enjoy and grow same time. 

I have developed some taste for Post Impressionism, American Abstract Expressionism, and Russian Suprematism and Minimalism.  Now that I'm a mod for Modern Culture, I think I'm gonna start some threads on those in the future, hopefully in a month or so.  I know we do have some historical art/architecture threads in AE, but I don't think there are too many Modern or 20th century Art, if any.   
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 05:03
King are you Korean?
Anfører
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 05:24
Originally posted by Suren

King are you Korean?

at your service, Suren Ra.  Oh yeah, remember that pyramid?Wink 

I'm a descendant of this Korean.

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 18-Dec-2008 at 05:25
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 05:42
Ahn neyong ha seyo. Che irumun Suren imnida.

Edited by Suren - 18-Dec-2008 at 05:49
Anfører
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 06:35
Originally posted by Suren

Ahn neyong ha seyo. Che irumun Suren imnida.
Jeoneun ahnnyoung hapnida.  SURENeun ahnnyoung haseyo?
Hangookmal eodiseo baewotseoyo?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 09:24
KKM. u did chg ur painting pic, did u? i was looking at one painting before..
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2008 at 09:28
Nice to see you too Knights!

Xristar, in this photo I'm on Olympos in KeOAX...cold days...
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 71>