Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Photo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 71>
Author
flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
  Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Photo
    Posted: 05-May-2006 at 22:46

Nice photo, Constantine.

By the way, where did you learn to write English like that? You have the most captivating writing style of all AE members.

Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2006 at 22:51
Does the pretty language turn you on flyingzone?

--jk jk, just that tonight is gona for me gona be nice

Edited by Ponce de Leon
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2006 at 01:31
Originally posted by flyingzone

Nice photo, Constantine.

By the way, where did you learn to write English like that? You have the most captivating writing style of all AE members.

Thankyou, flyingzone, I'm glad it is appreciated. I try to adapt my communication skills as best as possible to the appropriate environment, believe me when I am with my mates I will swear and be cheeky to no end (there is no flowery prose when we have nights out). Compared to the stale, staid style I have to write for the pedantic academics at university, having the ability to write in such a free and creative manner on AE is a treat.

I mentioned in another post that my dad speaks absolutely atrocious English, that also being his only language. I found that motivational in trying to develop use of the language to the highest level I could.

Edited by Constantine XI
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2006 at 09:37

Just came back with my new GF from short vacations on the coast. It is first time since my divorce when i really felt in love again. Altough many people including her parents dont like our relationship bcause im 13 years older than she.

Here we are:

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2006 at 18:33
Wow exactly what i thought you look like Mosquito
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2006 at 18:35
Originally posted by Maziar

Wow exactly what i thought you look like Mosquito

I know exactly what you mean. That fact is kinda spooky

But in a good way!!!
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 02:18
Originally posted by Mosquito

Just came back with my new GF from short vacations on the coast. It is first time since my divorce when i really felt in love again. Altough many people including her parents dont like our relationship bcause im 13 years older than she.

She looks absolutely gorgeous Mosquito, and dont worry about the difference in age. Right now she is very young (17-18?), but in 5 years time, noone will give it a second thought.
Just let her do what she wants with her life, education etc., before you settle down with kids.
Best of luck to both of you.

Age isnt important - my last GF was 25 years younger than me - and the only one who didnt like it was my wife!

Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 08:57
She's gorgeous Mosquito. She's 22-24.  Good luck and a good communist is a dead one.
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 10:23

Originally posted by Richard XIII

She's gorgeous Mosquito. She's 22-24.  Good luck and a good communist is a dead one.

You're very funny 

[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 10:26
You both have amazing eyes. Very nice!
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
bigtoothbrush View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 12:56

after this post, i think phucked up this time. it's very dangerous to post personal pix on internet. some one in this forum who hate me may murder me someday? lol

Edited by bigtoothbrush
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 13:17

Edited by DayI
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 14:45
You look younger than I thought, day.
[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 14:46
Originally posted by bigtoothbrush

after this post, i think phucked up this time. it's very dangerous to post personal pix on internet. some one in this forum who hate me may murder me someday? lol

welcome to AE

Edited by malizai_
Samurai
Samurai

Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 18:31
thanks.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 23:25

A secret classified photo of me as my new position as AE's Soviet Commisar.  Youll be next to the Gulag if you speak against me.

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Samurai
Samurai

Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 06:29
we will never talk against any mod, dare we? lol
Dampier View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Dampier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 16:18
Hmm...I am a master of disguise...
Me in the morning;

When working;

In my free time;

And finally me before  a night out;

Cheerio all!Wink
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 17:51
Originally posted by Northman

She looks absolutely gorgeous Mosquito, and dont worry about the difference in age. Right now she is very young (17-18?), but in 5 years time, noone will give it a second thought.
Just let her do what she wants with her life, education etc., before you settle down with kids.
Best of luck to both of you.

Age isnt important - my last GF was 25 years younger than me - and the only one who didnt like it was my wife!

Well, yes, she is 18, im 31. But with her i feel to be 18 tooLOL

As for wife i have no problem, just divorced and happy with it!
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 06:49
     Tobodai, I see you are waiting for your comrade to administer the proper cavity search Wink

Cool threads though. Where'd you get em?
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 71>