Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Jerusalem holy to muslims? elaborate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Poll Question: is it holly to muslims? with proof beyond doubt
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [27.59%]
21 [72.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Jerusalem holy to muslims? elaborate
    Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 00:27
I

Edited by aakhonba - 13-Jul-2006 at 21:13
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 03:36

what are you talking about? what cards? u deleted them remember,

anyway i think there is a big misunderstanding here , i dont know because of the language or because of the understanding

well tell me and plz make it clear

what do you want to say?

do you want to say that muslims dont think of jerusalem as holy  OR  muslims think of it as Holy but its realy not?

and what scholars you are talking about? what branch sunnie or sh*ttie or what?

then it will be easier to me to try again and make it clear to u.

since i already put what i think and what the Arab states think Officialy.

also if you dont mind show us your cards again

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 05:00
what branch sunnie or sh*ttie or what?

Umm, you know in the UK a policeman was apparently fired for spelling it like that.
I'm refering to Shi'ite here
Arrrgh!!"
marwan View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote marwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 12:42
I have read all the posts and aakhonba did not present any proves that Jerusalem is holy or not. He is just saying be analytical and critical about the holyness of Jerusalem. Ask a few scholars if what you hear and know is really true, and don't assume it is holy just because of Mi'raaj. It could be holy and couldn't be. But if you don't try to find the truth then you can't assume anything.

Edited by marwan
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 19:00

Azimuth, please wake up. You are a fine, wise, litteral, intelligent person.

Islam before 1900's has long gone...

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 19:09

HulaguHan

where are you living? I am sure you are not in Turkey.

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 21:14

No , not at the moment, but I live in Turkey. Why do you ask it?

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 21:24

Dear Murtaza,

I looked at the thread, only two of us replied.

Dude, most of the Turks gives no sh*t to Jerusalem.

No Turk went to fight with terrorists to Jerusalem, but we reluctantly sent our soldiers to reconquer ( ) parts of Hakkari (yes, some mountains of Hakkari were under 100% kurdish authority, in reality, in the beginning of 1993.)

Mate, there is no loss of beliefs, but live with this fact. It has gone, 1900s are long gone. Even the religious party AKP makes trade dealings with Israelites who are the supreme sovereign that so called deserted holy city...

For me?

I would say Bodrum  or Marmaris is better.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 02:34
Originally posted by HulaguHan

what do you mean islam before 1900s has long gone??? there are like 1.2 billion people here call themselvs muslims

and if you mean jerusalem was gone, i dont think so the jew still struggeling and its already 56 years.

they wont survive much as soon the US support became atleast nutral in the region.

and by the way thanx for the complements if you meant them

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 06:27

Hulaguhan

because you are not aware what Turkey people think.

So I think You are not living in Turkey.

Most people care jerusalem, Most people think It holy.

And Most people dont like Israel.

As a political thing, It is different. But People always supported arabs at this conflict.

Dude, most of the Turks gives no sh*t to Jerusalem.

Learn your people idea.Live in Turkey.

Maybe you dont know but, I think people of Turkey is more religious than You think.

In reality, People thinking like you are realy realy  small group.

Also Should I remind you

Recep Tayyip accused Israel for Terrorism? Why they did this?

Your idea is your idea, just dont call it Turkish people idea.

Edited by Murtaza
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 07:18
Originally posted by azimuth

Originally posted by HulaguHan

what do you mean islam before 1900s has long gone??? there are like 1.2 billion people here call themselvs muslims

and if you mean jerusalem was gone, i dont think so the jew still struggeling and its already 56 years.

they wont survive much as soon the US support became atleast nutral in the region.

and by the way thanx for the complements if you meant them

the us support will never end because of religious reasons.Acoording to the christiian beliefs jesus will return when the isrealites return jeruslalem(I could be wrong though,correct me please)

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 07:38
Istanbul and never been but Konya are holier to me!

I've never been and I'll never go to mecca or medina either.I'd rather give that money away to people who need it! it would be more meritorious
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 08:09
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 23:34

Speaking of Us support Have you looked at the list of top recipient of foreign aid by the US lately? And that only is the direct money hand out. The indirect support has much larger effect

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2005 at 21:30

Murtaza Turkish people have urgent problems to discuss.

Noone cares about any other place of the world. People want themselves to be fed. People are unemployed. I know Turkey, though I am not a commoner, I know Turkey.

Some people do not support Israel does not mean people think Jerusalem is holy. Some people even if Jerusalem is in israeli hands do not like Israel. It is because of different issues. The rest, do they like ISrael, no.

They just try to survive, survive in a country where their feelings are used with religion fanatic politicians.

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2005 at 21:31
By looking at the above posts, I guess at least you are alone, Murtaza...
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2005 at 23:02
Originally posted by Miller

Speaking of Us support Have you looked at the list of top recipient of foreign aid by the US lately? And that only is the direct money hand out. The indirect support has much larger effect

huh???

what list?

give me sources please and from the picture you mean that the US is supporting Saudi Arabia more than Isreal?

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 03:59

US foreign aid is not secret you should be able to find the information if you do a search on the web site of the State Department. Egypt is normally right behind Israel near the top in what they receive. Even Jordan and Palestinian authority are normally on the list.

The relationship between the US and Israel has a completely different characteristics than the relationship between the US and arab governments you really can't compare the two.

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 07:54

Hulagunhan In reality we have no problem with Jew, we had non at past, They always lived in Turkey peacifully. And Israel is one of our best ally.

So I dont think we have any reason for dislike from Israel.

And I dont think, an atheist accept Jerusalem holy, because for him It is not.

Do you realy thinking, Turkey people is not accept Jerusalem as holy?

And Why do you think, people enter here are the represantative of Turkey people?

Where are the kurds, albanians, bosnians, lazs and other ethinical groups who live in Turkey?

Here we have just nationalist Turks. So you cannot say, I am alone.

In Turkey majority of people think jerusalem as holy, They go Mekka, because of Islam,Our National anthem have a lot of referense to Our religion.

"Hakkdr Hakka tapan miletimin Istiklal"

"Bu ezanlarki sehadetler dinin temeli."

"Bastn yerleri toprak diyerek geme tan

Dn altnda binlerce kefensiz yatan

Sen sehit olusun yazktr incitme atan."

And Lets accept this religion, dont see any different between arabs and Turks. So Turkish nationalism have no place at islam and this is mostly reason for Turkish nationalism dont like from Islam.

To say all Turkey people are nationalist is just comic.

Why a Albanian man or Kurdish man should care for Turks or Turkish holy lands?(If there is)

This does not mean we should war against Israel. But most of Turkey people accept Jaresalem as holy.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 08:06
Originally posted by Miller

US foreign aid is not secret you should be able to find the information if you do a search on the web site of the State Department. Egypt is normally right behind Israel near the top in what they receive. Even Jordan and Palestinian authority are normally on the list.

The relationship between the US and Israel has a completely different characteristics than the relationship between the US and arab governments you really can't compare the two.

well well what other countries get as "Aid" is just some amount of money which is i think added to their depts.

while in the case of israel ther is "Support" not only money wise also military and technological support. which is also non stop.

as an example of that blind support is the  collection of weapon of mass destruction that israel has which the US wont even Question.

but anyway you think that the Isaeli are few people and we as Arabs are more and we are who are controling the media and showing that Israel is the terrore while the palistinains are the Occupation ressistance  am i right?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>