Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Native Americans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Native Americans
    Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 13:37
There is no way in hell Native Americans could have evolved speratedlty from Africans and not be a totally different species, the odds are just too slim by far for that to ever happen.  However it is true everytime we try to date Native American migration we have to push it back farther.  This only means that people are giving crap estimates.  One reason for this is that I beleive there were several idfferent migrations at different eras.  Certainly there is Siberian-Alaskan migration, but they may also have been Polynesian migration into South America and Soultrian migration from northwestern Europe.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 13:52

First of all, Turkmens are not the only Pure Turks...

Second, Turkmens are not Caucaid; although we've got some caucaid Turkmens.

Third, thanks to Oghuz Oghlu; remember we were talking on the same issue for a while, ago. Anyhow, DNA and especially blood groups and their contents proves that American Indians are Asian desencded. That's it.

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 15:09
Multi-migrtational waves has been gaining currency for some time now, don't see why not, its applied everywhere else.
You wouldn't need large migrations, as untill a few millennia ago, global human population was tiny.
Arrrgh!!"
Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 19:23
Originally posted by eaglecap

But, this still does not make them Turkish and I know Native Americans who might be insulted if you told them this.

very funny...

why do they insult?
do u think Turks has only a barbarian history?
anyway,
we feel insulted to be the part of europe and vampirism
Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 19:29
Originally posted by Phallanx

SOne smple question.
What is the percentage of Turks that look like this family???

the same percentage that you look like ancient-greek families

Edited by Hak-Khan
Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 19:34
Originally posted by SultanHaluk

3 Anyone who says pure Turks are caucasoid is clearly deluded and a
member of the ignorant, who doesn't understand that modern
Turkey is comprised of a melting pot of immigrants in which Turks
are in a minority. Those funny foreign-looking asiatic guys you see
around - they are Turks! Not you buddy! You are probably a half-
Greek, Balkan janissary descendant with a Circassian
grandmother and Kurdish sister-in-law. Turks are Turanoid.

what do u mean?
Turkish Turks are the mixture of all Turks, not only middle asian look like Turks.
its true that, we are still pure Turks, no greek wants to convert turk, as turk doent want it(its has a same meaning in the now&past)

"kurdish sister in law"???????
thats the biggest ingnorance, becouse kurds came in anatolian mountains in 15. century, with no brothership, neighbourship... kurds were known and written as "mountain-turks of south-east anatolia" in many old ottoman texts..
so im sure i dont have any kurdish,greek armenian relatives in the past..

and you must sure, the people around here, have not any mental problems like believing all the words about relatives, you must sure, after your words nobody will search their so-called kurdish or greek families, everybody has a knowledge about their own genes in here

but you may find some converted people who ruled by another countries for centuries

(and find out the real meaning of ignorance please)

Edited by Hak-Khan
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 21:01
why do they insult?

I suspect its because they are tired of foriegners claiming their heritage.
Arrrgh!!"
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Sep-2005 at 08:59

Originally posted by Hak-Khan

Originally posted by eaglecap

But, this still does not make them Turkish and I know Native Americans who might be insulted if you told them this.

very funny...

why do they insult?
anyway,
we feel insulted to be the part of europe and vampirism

It doesnt have anything to do with not liking Turks, it has to do with stupid claims.  Most people that would become Native Americans while they were related to Siberians and central Asians, left before there ever was a self recongnized thing as Turk.  Its like telling a German they are African because humanity comes from Africa.

That and the fact that nationalist groups like Turks and Chinese do indeed like to lciam everything as their own.

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Sep-2005 at 17:21
Originally posted by kermit_criminal

first of all turks arent a race

totally agree!!

first of all Turks arent a race, they were come from outer space in a big meteor, there didnt be anything like Orkhun Scriptures, Turkish history, Traditions, culteres

secondly, Turks are not human, they are aliens with altaic languages for kidding planet peoples

last of all, Turks will land on their big spacecrafts after they will exlopede the earth......

kapow kapow

Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Sep-2005 at 17:45
Originally posted by kermit_criminal

native americans are mongoloid 

yes
thats it!!!!!!!!!!
you finished all the genetic searches
you finished all clues, prooves
you destroyed all the stupid scientics still working about native's roots.

again and again, i totally agreee!!! 100% agree

Edited by Hak-Khan
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Sep-2005 at 13:51

hak khan, stop it.

How more you talk, how more ridiculuse youreself.

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2005 at 06:46
Originally posted by gok_toruk

First of all, Turkmens are not the only Pure Turks...

Can't understand why you are still dillusioned by the term "Pure Turks".  Any of Turkic group is far from being "Pure Turk". I wish you and oghuzoglu discard this useless term. We have always been mixing with others, as other groups do.  

If a group (like Turkey Turks) has a stronger feeling about their Turkishness, then they are more Turk than a group who has weaker feeling, even if the latter has more Turkish genetic construction. This is what I think. Flesh is nothing, what really counts is soul.  

Either make a history or become a history.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2005 at 09:29

I, too, can't understand why You don't WANT to understand the case. Buddy, have you seen any Khorasani Turk? Hmm? He can't even speak Turkic properly; so how could you call them Turk? I can't say I love somebody without doing something in her favor; I mean without showing any respect or love. It's my own opinion. So, let anybody call himself a Turk; but as for me, I don't think the name is enough to be a Turk.

So, in my opinion and Uyghur has more preserved his traditional old cutoms than an Azeri for example. So, he remains more pure. This is my definition for 'being pure'. And it's my OWN idea. I understand it might seem nonsense to others, I believe. 

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2005 at 10:24

By the way, that's Turkic; we are all Turkic; people of Turkey (Turkish people) are also Turkic...

Janissary View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Janissary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2005 at 14:13

Hey, Toboday, if a man Turkish nationalist, it doesnt mean that he is Fashist!!!!!!

My brothers, dont u really think that the people who agains us in this topic, are really historical enemies of TURKS, English guys, i think u know what those "barbarian" and "funny" turks did with your army in Chanakkale, so do not be proud. To be nationalist it means to love his country, but not to hate others

Janissary View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Janissary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2005 at 14:17

And Also, do not I chosed my name, Nicat, i know it is Arabian and I sorry from all turks for that, and i am serious!!!!!

If i were for my grandmother, i would name gradson like Bige or Turan

Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2005 at 15:55
if you destroy the enemy successfully in the past in all wars, you must be a barbarian Turk

but
if you are a europian guerilla, like napolion, chuchill,alexander the great! guy,knights, lancelots.. etc you are not a barbarian,if youre europian like that ,you must be a brave! warrior

but;

if you are a Turk, you must be marked as a barbarian, becouse you marked as a  dirty, angry, macho warrior centuries ago, you are not royal, you are not human

so, i dont hurt for the people call my history as a barbarian in here, but you anti-turk guys around here, should be proud of your sissy(loser,loser and loser) history

Edited by Hak-Khan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123