Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turkish origins in Mongolia!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkish origins in Mongolia!
    Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 14:03

Iranians from the Russian Steppes?
Well my history tells me the facts to be quite different to your version.
The way you present it, "Turks are from the Steppes-> IE origin is from the Steppes-> the whole world is Turkish" is nothing more than your deluted version of historic facts.

I didnt say, mean, claim anything like that. You create bullshi* out of your mind and try to blame me with that. I heard that IE origins were fro Russian steppes, that is all I said.

Just when I start to wonder exactly how immature some people are, another posts pops up that gives me a higher level of immaturity.

Immature? It is funny that a small kid is blaming me with it. Please Phallanx, I've more important jobs than being your babysitter in AE. Go and find yourself targets from your mental age...

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 14:47

I didnt say, mean, claim anything like that. You create bullshi* out of your mind and try to blame me with that. I heard that IE origins were fro Russian steppes, that is all I said.

Well you didn't say exactly that but it was quite close. Read your last post again:

>>For example look at the IndoEuropeans, possibly they were one single ethhnicity from southern Siberia once, just like Turks.

Today, even Iranians are from Russian steppes. <<

The way I see it, this is an attempt to make the connection I mentioned.

Why not present the scholars that support some Iranian origin from the Steppes, explain why there is NO connection in language, explain genetics.,,,, give us some of that secret knowledge.

Immature? It is funny that a small kid is blaming me with it. Please Phallanx, I've more important jobs than being your babysitter in AE. Go and find yourself targets from your mental age...

So you are my babysitter, no wonder I've turned out to be such a snotty ass. You go around telling people to :

quote:
"But if you have a problem with us coming from Central Asian steppes, you should solve it with your guns, not with your cowardish statements."

To be honest I see nothing wrong in his posts. Is telling him to solve it with guns mature. Well if that is your view of maturity, hell I accept being the child of AE and feel damn proud of it.
Show us your supreme intelect by addressing the questions I made, then and only then can you speak of "mental age". But that is the known tactic of all ignorant wanna-be's, cover up their ignorance with insults.
If you had at least given some answers, I could accept it but you instead of giving us a name, source, hell something to work on (just in case you're right and I'm wrong) you attempt to insult.
Great job and an excellent example of maturity by Oguz

To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Rava View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Rava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 15:40

Oguzoglu, first, well dated (c.a. 1200 - 900 B.C.) items of so called Scythian Animal Style (deer and boar) were found in Arzhan kurghan (Altaj).

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 15:45

Phallanx,

Unfortunately, life is too short for even to consider reading all your unnecessary posts and replying them. I dont take your words seriously. Go and do regular Greek jobs, just like breaking plates, eating gyros or insulting Turks, but just dont damn bother me. Understood?

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 15:58
Oguz

These are simple questions you are obviously unable to answer.
So why give us your deluted views of wanna-be history when you can't??

As for breaking plates, yeah might be doing some of that tonight, but you obviously have better things to do, like visit the Ornekkoy shelter

http://www.hurriyetim.com.tr/haber/0,,sid~2@tarih~2002-09- %2011-m@nvid~172761,00.asp
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 17:41
Calm down boys, I'm sure we have better things to do than insult one another.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 00:15

Originally posted by Phallanx

As for breaking plates, yeah might be doing some of that tonight, but you obviously have better things to do, like visit the Ornekkoy shelter

http://www.hurriyetim.com.tr/haber/0,,sid~2@tarih~2002-09- %2011-m@nvid~172761,00.asp

Wow, you follow Turkish newspaper, so you understand Turkish. Doesnt matter, once all Greeks used to, so another regular Greek job I suppouse...

Well, you got us from our weakest point, what can I say? But the interesting thing is, that event has a historical background, Turks used to do it since thousands of years, especially tens of times in the last thousand years. Have a look at its historical background with a chronology, and our first glorious relations with historical dogs here...

Edited by Oguzoglu
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 10:23
Oguz

Oh, what a great sence of humor, you're trully hilarious.
You can name us what you like but your culture and customs will not change, you are what you are, learn to accept it.
In some parts of the world, dogs are considered a delicatessen
(so I hear), you don't eat them, you use them for something else. That's OK by me, it's homos I find sick.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 10:28

Phallanx

Homos? A Greek talk about homos?  Even  your heroes(achil,alexander) are homo.

Are you sure you are greek? I mean what you  did is  mostly belittle  greeks.

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 10:41
Murtaza

OK, another one.
You could open a book or two and avoid being ridiculed by posting such BS. There was a very informative topic in the Greek-Roman topics that would clear your every question. Read it!!!

Think again before you start talking about homos, if my mentioning the dogs hurt, you can't begin to imagine how this will feel if I get started.

Anyway, this is getting rediculous, all I want is answers to simple questions and you guys turn it into a flame war.

Edited by Phallanx
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 10:52

Phallanx

I didnt read  your  question,Mostly I didnt read your post  too.

You have not good-will. You mostly provocative. But This time your post is even absurd  for me . So I replied. Sorry wont make this mistake much.

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 10:57
Murtaza

You are obviously talking about something else, that I honestly don't understand. I am talking about my questions on the bottom of page 1 of this topic. Why is it provocative to question a twisted version of history???
Who ever said that the people of Iran have their origins in the Steppes, which was my question.

Is questioning this nonsence provocative??
Provocative is reading it not questioning it's credibility as a theory.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 11:06

Who ever said that the people of Iran have their origins in the Steppes, which was my question.

I dont know.Infact I dont interested  with 4324234 years ago much.

They are just tales.

I  didnt call you provocative for  this question. By The way, Have fun.

I am  out.

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 11:11
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 13:06

Think again before you start talking about homos, if my mentioning the dogs hurt, you can't begin to imagine how this will feel if I get started. 

Homos? It is interesting that you, a Greek can dislike them. It isnt my history that is full of homos, but yours...

I didnt start talking about homos, you started it, by showing that past news of someday. But if you want to discuss about them, open a topic in the AE Tavern forum, I see you have lots of memories to share...

Anyway, this is getting rediculous, all I want is answers to simple questions and you guys turn it into a flame war.

You turned it into a flame war, with your first provocative post in that topic, no us. I said they are from Russian steppes, because I heard that was the origin of all IEs. And historians tell this, not me. Did I claim or create anything from my mind? No...

Oh, poor peaceful Phallanx, all his want is a friendly answer to his simple, logical questions. So ok Phallanx, go on, ask your question and I will answer it briefly. And then this flame war ends...

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 20:00
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Homos? It is interesting that you, a Greek can dislike them. It isnt my history that is full of homos, but yours...

All of our histories are full of homos. The only difference is that the Greeks happened to have homos that were famous. Lets not turn that into something else. Afterall, Greek homos were more brave than most straight men.

And to most everyone else, I think some of you need to stop insulting one another. Isnt there any hashish in your respective countries? If there is, smoke some. Itll help all of us. If you had the power to behave on your own, the hashish wouldnt be necessary.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 21:17
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

All of our histories are full of homos. The only difference is that the Greeks happened to have homos that were famous. Lets not turn that into something else. Afterall, Greek homos were more brave than most straight men.

Please people either we know what we're talking about or please avoid being ridiculed!!!
As I said the topic has been discussed and all those that needed to be, were 'enlightened'. Please don't make me begin another homo rampage, I'll be once again titled as something.
All the answers needed are in the topic that has been mentioned.

The only thing homo about our (Hellinic ) history are the historians themselves.
mausefalle View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote mausefalle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 21:45
-------
Isnt there any hashish in your respective countries? If there is, smoke some. Itll help all of us. If you had the power to behave on your own, the hashish wouldnt be necessary.
-------

Hashish. . . ever heard of a movie called "The midnight express" and what happens to the corrupt heathens that make use of it?
"Tough guys don't dance. You had better believe it." --N Mailer
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 22:38
Homos? It is interesting that you, a Greek can dislike them. It isnt my history that is full of homos, but yours... I didnt start talking about homos, you started it, by showing that past news of someday. But if you want to discuss about them, open a topic in the AE Tavern forum, I see you have lots of memories to share...

OK, alchohol has once again made my vision blurry, so I'll respond later than I should have had.
Homos??? Where did I direct any kind of homo remark towards you or anyone else???  I simply said "I find homos sick" (read my post), I've told you time and time again, that if you can contribute to the topic "homosexuality in ancient Hellas" do it in the proper topic, otherwise swallow your ignorance and shut up.

All I did, was question your sources and your statement of 'take a gun' and you turned into a Hellas-Turkey war.
Well forgive me for questioning your propaganda sources of everything deriving from your non-existant culture/people.
Had you answered my SIMPLE questions intead of spreading your delusion of babysitting this would have ended long before it ever started.

You turned it into a flame war, with your first provocative post in that topic, no us. I said they are from Russian steppes, because I heard that was the origin of all IEs. And historians tell this, not me. Did I claim or create anything from my mind? No...

Oh, poor peaceful Phallanx, all his want is a friendly answer to his simple, logical questions. So ok Phallanx, go on, ask your question and I will answer it briefly. And then this flame war ends...

I've told you time and time again that I know english isn't your first language (neither is it mine) but either learn to use it correctly or hell, don't use it at all!!!.

Where is anything provocative???????
Here is what I said:

s this the IE- joke I hear???
Oguz, this is a totally outdated theory only believed by a very few wanna-be historians. There is more than enough proof to reject the very IE invasion theory.
But if we are to really use this theory, what should be mentioned is the fact that their origins are strongly believed to have been  S.E Europe or to be exact the Balkans. (you forgot about that)

I would like to know who exactly are the "today's IE"you mention and a name of any scholar that supports this "race" of people.

Iranians from the Russian Steppes?
Well my history tells me the facts to be quite different to your version.
The way you present it, "Turks are from the Steppes-> IE origin is from the Steppes-> the whole world is Turkish" is nothing more than your deluted version of historic facts.

Unless you considered the rest of my post provocative, where I mention your childish behavior of mentioning " you should solve it with your guns, not with your cowardish statements."

Do you honestly believe you were right to say this and I am wrong???
If so, I honestly apologise and leave you to be judged by the fellow members of AE.
Hell, yes, please DO speak with guns, instead of arguments that is the mature way to go, that is the MEANING of civilization.
Yet according to you, I'm just a child.
Thanks.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2005 at 02:56

No Phallanx, you turned it into a flame war by suddenly entering to the topic, quoting my statement about the origins of IEs and blaming me with calling them Turks. So you did your regular anti Turkish job here, again.

This flame war have been very long and like in everytime, I am bored to reply your self lyings. You said you just wanted answers to your questions, but you still continue with your nonsense. Just ask your question if you have one.

you should solve it with your guns, not with your cowardish statements."

Yes, I wrote that, but as you know, it wasnt for you, but for the poster of the new topic. It is called sarcasm, something we and you use oftenly in our posts, if you dont know it, then dont try to teach me English. He said "lets send them to Mongolia", and as you know, that isnt something to solve with a civilized discussion, but with a psychiatrist. So I was just making fun of it. I see you are still trying to look as the "innocent oppressed guy" here. Go on, continue with trying to show yourself as the holy victim again, noone is that stupid to believe you here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>