Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turkish origins in Mongolia!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkish origins in Mongolia!
    Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 04:16

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/AJHG/journal/issues/v73n2/3 5013/35013.html?erFrom=-1567037138684050134Guest

DNA was extracted from the skeletal remains of 62 specimens excavated from the Egyin Gol necropolis, in northern Mongolia. This burial site is linked to the Xiongnu period and was used from the 3rd century B.C. to the 2nd century A.D. Three types of genetic markers were used to determine the genetic relationships between individuals buried in the Egyin Gol necropolis. Results from analyses of autosomal and Y chromosome short tandem repeats, as well as mitochondrial DNA, showed close relationships between several specimens and provided additional background information on the social organization within the necropolis as well as the funeral practices of the Xiongnu people. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study using biparental, paternal, and maternal genetic systems to reconstruct partial genealogies in a protohistoric necropolis.

Ok guys! so what?! I no longer will continue this bullsh*t!

Edited by Ardashir
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 06:21
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 07:01
I like how you asked politely, but in this world you have to go out and get what you want on your own.  So if you and anyone else want us out, kick us out your selves, ha, I'd love someone to try that.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 07:35

That sentence at the end was unnecessary.

Whether you like it or not Turks fought for and won the land they live on just like everyone else. Enough of this bullsh*t.

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 09:36
Originally posted by Zagros Purya

That sentence at the end was unnecessary.

Whether you like it or not Turks fought for and won the land they live on just like everyone else. Enough of this bullsh*t.

Thanks for this post, i dont want a flame-war between Iranians and Turks. Dont try to lock out Ardashir, youll be the one who's gonna be flamed.

OUT OF LIMIT
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 13:28

Originally posted by [ARM

Paul]

Wow, servant in the second plan supports his master. Loser...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 13:34
Hey, Ardashir, I'll call you Bob II (you know the first was LoA), what about getting to the procedure instead of just sitting and speaking from your computer? Kicking needs bravary, and force, not with coward words. Loser the second...  
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 13:49
Ardashir, Iranians migrated to Iran as well.... Do you want us to leave too?!
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheodoreFelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 15:30

As time goes on people get displaced and people move. Thats what happens, thats what will and has happened throughout history. The only different between the migration of the iranians into Iran and Turks into Turkey is that the Turks was rather recent, while that happend a damn long time ago...

Edited by Iskender Bey ALBO
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 15:44

Infact I dont understand why Iranians dont like from us. Because If USA attack Iran, It would be Turkey People( Your enemy?) Who will be saddest.(I think so)

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 01:55
@Murtaza
There are racists everywhere. You shouldn't judge a population as a while by the behavior of a few.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 02:48

Ramin You are  right.I am sorry. I made a  big mistake

Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 03:40

Originally posted by ramin

Ardashir, Iranians migrated to Iran as well.... Do you want us to leave too?!

Yeah! But Iranians migrated to Iran in ~4000 years ago! when there was no been a big population in it!

Rava View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Rava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 04:21
Give back Europe to the Neanderthals
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 04:30
it's ok Murtaza

Originally posted by Rava

LoLLLLLL Rava
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 04:57

Neanderthals are extinct now,but what about greeks,armenians and kurds?

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 05:04
yeah...yeah...yeah...but...but...but...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 12:12
Originally posted by Ardashir

Damn, why do you keep on trying to ignore the fact? All nations have immigrated to their current locations, from other places, by fighting and mixing with the locals. For example look at the IndoEuropeans, possibly they were one single ethhnicity from southern Siberia once, just like Turks. And look at today's Indo Europeans, they immigrated to very different parts of the world, mixed with the locals, fought with the locals and seperated. Today, even Iranians are from Russian steppes. And believe me, when they immigrated to Iran, the region wasnt empty at all.

You cant judge history with current norms of today. Migrations happened, and people had fought since the beginning of history. And we were just one of the conquerers, immigrants like all other nation in the world.

But if you have a problem with us coming from Central Asian steppes, you should solve it with your guns, not with your cowardish statements. Look at your countrymates here, learn some respect and logic, be a man.

And another fact, there isnt such thing as an original Anatolian native, all the current nations of Anatolia have immigrated to Anatolia once from different regions. But to consider as the most ancient inhabitants, we should say "Hatti"s were, not Greeks neither Kurds. Greeks became to colonise far western Anatolia long time after that, and they werent the locals. During the Byzanthine reign, most of the Anatolian population was all about Hellenified locals. Also Kurds are from Iranic origin, and they have immigrated to northwestern Iran and southwestern Turkey (not Anatolia, because it is considered as a part of Mesopotamia) once. So we are as native Anatolians as all those other inhabitants of Anatolia. All of us are Anatolians, its sons, its natives...

Edited by Oguzoglu
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 13:30
For example look at the IndoEuropeans, possibly they were one single ethhnicity from southern Siberia once, just like Turks. And look at today's Indo Europeans, they immigrated to very different parts of the world, mixed with the locals, fought with the locals and seperated. Today, even Iranians are from Russian steppes. And believe me, when they immigrated to Iran, the region wasnt empty at all.

Is this the IE- joke I hear???
Oguz, this is a totally outdated theory only believed by a very few wanna-be historians. There is more than enough proof to reject the very IE invasion theory.
But if we are to really use this theory, what should be mentioned is the fact that their origins are strongly believed to have been  S.E Europe or to be exact the Balkans. (you forgot about that)

I would like to know who exactly are the "today's IE"you mention and a name of any scholar that supports this "race" of people.

Iranians from the Russian Steppes?
Well my history tells me the facts to be quite different to your version.
The way you present it, "Turks are from the Steppes-> IE origin is from the Steppes-> the whole world is Turkish" is nothing more than your deluted version of historic facts.

>>But if you have a problem with us coming from Central Asian steppes, you should solve it with your guns, not with your cowardish statements.<<

Just when I start to wonder exactly how immature some people are, another posts pops up that gives me a higher level of immaturity.

As for your Hatti delusion. Why don't you explain exactly how does a civilization that is dated to have first appeared approx. 2500 BC constitute the indigenous population of these lands???
What happened to the finds dated as far back as 7000BC???
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 13:46
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Originally posted by Ardashir

Damn, why do you keep on trying to ignore the fact? All nations have immigrated to their current locations, from other places, by fighting and mixing with the locals. For example look at the IndoEuropeans, possibly they were one single ethhnicity from southern Siberia once, just like Turks. And look at today's Indo Europeans, they immigrated to very different parts of the world, mixed with the locals, fought with the locals and seperated. Today, even Iranians are from Russian steppes. And believe me, when they immigrated to Iran, the region wasnt empty at all.

You cant judge history with current norms of today. Migrations happened, and people had fought since the beginning of history. And we were just one of the conquerers, immigrants like all other nation in the world.

But if you have a problem with us coming from Central Asian steppes, you should solve it with your guns, not with your cowardish statements. Look at your countrymates here, learn some respect and logic, be a man.

And another fact, there isnt such thing as an original Anatolian native, all the current nations of Anatolia have immigrated to Anatolia once from different regions. But to consider as the most ancient inhabitants, we should say "Hatti"s were, not Greeks neither Kurds. Greeks became to colonise far western Anatolia long time after that, and they werent the locals. During the Byzanthine reign, most of the Anatolian population was all about Hellenified locals. Also Kurds are from Iranic origin, and they have immigrated to northwestern Iran and southwestern Turkey (not Anatolia, because it is considered as a part of Mesopotamia) once. So we are as native Anatolians as all those other inhabitants of Anatolia. All of us are Anatolians, its sons, its natives...

Ok man! forget it! excuse me! that post now have been edited!

Some times,I became angry and post some shamefull posts like that bulllsh*t!

Anyway,forget it!

Edited by Ardashir
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>