Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

future changes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: future changes
    Posted: 12-Oct-2018 at 20:23

I am just letting everyone here know that it is possible i might not be able to visit and post in this AE forum sometime in the future sooner or later. The politicians here in NZ parliament are apparently currently/soon debating a bill on taking away telephone landlines (like i have also heard has already happened in USA too). If this happens i will likely loose both the phone service and net/web. I am not very able or willing to get broadband fiber-optics or use wireless, and no "friends" would help me get another mobile phone after the first one got broken. I do not like things constantly being forced on us all the time especially when they give others too much power/control and us too little. (I can't say/explain more because they attack me when i say anything that annoys them.) Even if this new bill wasn't here i have still lost access to a few web/net sites/services because they change to forms that dont work with dialup or older software.

NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply