Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mon ami: Murder on the Orient express!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mon ami: Murder on the Orient express!
    Posted: 11-Oct-2018 at 10:42
Long version short: Once kids now Actors&Actresses  that have dreamed to play Agatha's book grew up and now they are playing it again!Poirot is cleaver if not the cleverest detective in the world still and beside God he always knows the truth!Dream again their adventure from Istanbul to Brod!Big smileEnchanting !HBO rules!
NOTE: Ups we forgot those kids,director's trio!Excellent+!

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Oct-2018 at 02:14
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2018 at 07:44
What is missing there? Spice of old and mystic!Photography of "African Queen" maybe or  similar?Just thoughts...nostalgia.
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2018 at 09:20
I hadn't read it so When I watched it, the end of movie was great suprise for me. 
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 00:02
All my visits to Turkey were by bus or car Aeoli.I haven't seen Istanbul train station still..Next we wait for
"Death on the Nile".Regards Aeoli!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 00:03
Just tell me=write me Turkish word for fire!Wink
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 04:36
..or not!Google gives me real support which means I can start my website .
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 04:37
Originally posted by medenaywe

All my visits to Turkey were by bus or car Aeoli.I haven't seen Istanbul train station still..Next we wait for
"Death on the Nile".Regards Aeoli!

By subway, just two stations from my house.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 04:40
Magnificent,thanks Aeoli! Smile

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 04:41

Which fire do you want

Ateş = Fire (like camping fire)

Old Turkish, it should be "od"

Yangın = Fire (Like fire departman)

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 04:44
Did they conserved old train of Orient express in some kind of museum there?Is this one in movie original?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2018 at 04:46
Originally posted by Aeoli

Which fire do you want

Ateş = Fire (like camping fire)

Old Turkish, it should be "od"

Yangın = Fire (Like fire departman)

Use Google and put fire in Turkish. I will fix them all in Origins .Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply