Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moses
    Posted: 18-Aug-2018 at 06:33
Okay I am just an all wrong dumb dog slave and you/they are all right gods  and i bow and worship you.
You are "science" "archaeology" and i am dumb/wrong dog.
I hate myself and i hate you/them.
Yous are lying and cunningly twisting but i don't have the time and health and ability and situation and resources to beat you. No matter what stark evidences yous always cunningly subtly still make it falsely seem like yous are "science" and we are bad/dumb dog. The tactics are always so cunning and subtle that i can't find how to beat them.
I am not wasting anymore of my time. Yous win i can't beat your cunning dirty (but falsely appear to not be bad but be good) tactics.
I have to accept that i can't beat you no matter what because yous have too cunning tactics.
Some day some where some how in the next thousand years you/they will fall and everyone will know you/they were wrong/bad. But i the mean time i have to accept that yous rule the world with cunning etc. (I will never accept personal physcial slavery but i have to accept i am wasting my time trying to win against such cunning subtle etc tactics of people who rule the world and control everything).
I will post in my blog instead where you/they can't post lying replies.

Yous claim you are right but yous can  not prove many things in your own chronology:
yous admit there is not trace of Joshua's Jericho in the level you claim he was in. But oh no you are "science" and "archaeology" etc.
yous often say "we can find no trace of Joseph and Moses" in Egypt in the times you assert they were in.
Yous claim Moses was 1300/1200s bc yet Bible says 480 years before Solomon.
They say that "Shishak's campaign doesn't match Sheshonk's".
Yous admit you can't reconcile Thera's archaeological and carbon dates, and yet oh no we are "science".

Yous can't prove your biblical and Egyptian/Mesopotamian matches.

Originally posted by Sharrukin

And here is exhibit A.   You took a narrative which clearly took place in northern Canaan regarding a general of a Canaanite king from a different period than Seqnenenre Tao, a KING of Egyptian Thebes in the late 17th Dynasty who was the father of Ahmose, the founder of the 18th Dynasty, more than 200 years before the Tell Amarna Archive.    In the first instance, it was the narrative was Canaanites vs. Israelites during the judges period c. 1200-1000 BC.   The second was Egyptians vs. Hyksos, c. 1570 BC.  And then you try the compare the wounds of Tao's head with the Biblical narrative.   Dude, when the wounds of Tao's head were examined, it was determined that not only was that head wound caused by a dagger or javelin, but he also suffered from two blows of an axe in other parts of his skull.  The biblical narrative specified that Sisera's wound was caused by a tent peg forced through by a hammer and no other blows.   So, here you strike out 3 times!!!!   Wrong place, wrong time, wrong method of death.   

The kings are only supposedly different period [date] according to orthodox "authoroties" asserted ascribed theoretical dates (disputed by some scholars and sources).
The periods are similar in historical details.
You must consider all details/evidences and similarities as well as differences, and you must admit quality matches and not just unfairly focus on only one or few. I underlined almost exact same very similar technical details words (eg both mention "mace/hammer", both "lying down", etc).
That there are also maybe one or two other holes/wounds doesn't necesarily prove that the two can't match, because there are perfectly possible explanations in our scenario (eg tent peg might have had more than one spike? eg "pierced through to the earth", eg he fell down and might have been damaged in fall, eg it was a clumsy-like striking with a tent peg and a mace by a woman, and she might have stabbed more than once, eg he had just come from a battle and might have been wounded). The bible text doesn't necessarily say there was definitely only one blow/stab/wound.
Your expert orthodox sources contradict the ones i have here. My orthodox one here says "with a mace" which is similar to the hammer in bible. You can't deny that the descriptions i underlined can possibly be the same, because the minor details are pretty amazingly similar.
The source mentions a few different possibilities for the weapon implying they are not sure as to the correct exact one/ones used, and the ones mentioned all tend to quite likely to be uncertain due to confusing nature not knew that a tent peg and mace had been used.
It is not the wrong place. It says "temples" of his head in English translation, which is perfectly possible to be same as Seqenenre's.

Hyksos supposedly introduced the chariot/horse into Egypt. Jabin and Sisera are linked with chariots and iron. So according to your orthodox chronology Hyksos are within the top end of possibility for Jabin and Sisera.
There are multiple matches of biblical events between Moses (in 12th dyn) and David (in 18th dynasties) with events between the 12th dyn (Moses) and 18th dyn (David). 3 years Shechem of Abimelech son of Jerubbaal/Gideon also may match 3 years Sharuhen of Apepi 2 and Ahmose son of Ebana.
So we have more than just one pin point, we have series of lots matches over long streches.

Judges was not "1200 - 1000" but 1400s to 1000s: "Moses was 480 years before Solomon".
There is no proof that Hyksos really are "1500s" bc date.

Exhibit C.  Lies.   I do use the Bible.  While I don't take everything the Bible says literally, let the record show that even I have used the Bible to disprove your assertions.   True, i don't take the "480 years" literally but I do take it figuratively.   I see in "480 years" as 12 generations (12 x 40 = 480) with 40 years to a generation.   However I don't take 40 years to a generation literally either, simply "40" = "generation".   This goes well with the amount of generations between Moses and Solomon being 12 generations!!!    I go with a more biologically realistic generation of 25 years.   Hence the time between Moses and Solomon is 300 years (12 x 25).

"430 years to the very day". "400 years in foreign country" prophsied to Abraham. "450 years" in Acts. 300 years to Jephthah in Judges. It doesn't say "12 generations" it says "480 years". Sure it might be possible it was code for 12 generations, but it doesn't mean it definitely is.

I had mentioned such a series for the Late Assyrian period (continuous series of limmus from 911-630 BC) but we also have 418 limmus from the Middle Assyrian period mainly from the reign of Ashur-nadin-ahhe II (c. 1402-1393 BC) to Ashur-bel-kala (c. 1074-1057 BC) and after.   We also have limmu from the Early Assyrian Period beginning from the reign of Erishum I (c. 1972-1933 BC) to after the reign of Ishme-Dagan (c. 1755-1736? BC).  So, we do have the evidence to show that the Assyrians were keeping track of time and therefore the lengths of reign of their rulers is a just as valid as the figures in the Bible.   Please DON'T be biased to the Bible because it is considered a "sacred text".  When you criticise the regnal figures of the Assyrian kings you are offering NO PROOF that they are "exaggerated", "lies", "co-regencies", "rounded up/down", "contemporary dynasties", etc.  Such had also been said of the figures in the Bible for the Judahite and israelite kings.   Remember, limmus are "contemporary records" hence they are very valuable in the tracking of chronological time.

"No proof" doesn't mean that it is not possible (as evidences do imply). There is evidences of coregencies, but yous refuse to accept some evidences and only willing to acccept limit ones (the elite are always doing this: making the be all and end all only one certain thing that they will acccept and nothing else). Judah and Israel kings of the same period has proven coregencies in their lists.
I already told you your Assyrian king list is an artifical combination of 2 or 3 or 4 different dynasties/cities. I do not see proof that the Asshur and Calah and Nineveh dynasties kings lists (or Old, Mitanni, Middle, and Neo periods) are really all consecutive.
I already posted different claimed lengths of periods in different ancient sources in the Sargon thread.

Actually we do, but they only relate to events in Assyria.

Then why don't they/you give them? The only ones i have seen include the Ashurbanipal to Kutirnahhunte one.

Currently the Venus tablets of Ammisaduqa is ONLY disputed as to whether the Middle or Low Chronology is preferred, just a mere 64 years difference.  Up to about 1500 BC the Assyro-Babylonian chronology is really not disputed.

It is not true that Ammisaduga is only disputed between Old/Long and Middle and Low/Short dates. It is only true that they may only be disputed within orthodox establishment between those dates, but what about all other people in world and history other than the present orthodox establishment? Velikovsky and Rohl and myself are some scholars of some accomplishment (though yous refuse to admit any) who have disputed the Ammisaduga date much more than the confined limits of old/long and short/low ascribed dates.
Ammi-saduga might be connected with Apepi or Adoni-bezek?

I would agree that there are problems matching Shoshenq's campaign with Shishak's.   However Shoshenq's Dynasty does coincide with the era of the Divided Kingdom based on most schemes, but I am willing to talk about this problem as a separate post.

The orthodox claim that Sheshonk supposedly matches in dates. I have not yet seen any proof of how/why that they are supposedly in same time in orthodox theory, and i am also certain that they are not same date and that the supposed chronological calculations are flawed in one or more places. The only thing sthat supposedly matches between the two are: the supposed same time (in orthodox ascribed dates), and similar names (disputed by some), and half similar campaigns, and a wee bit of gold jewlery that supposedly could be from temple gold, and a Libyan/Lubim supposed connection. But these are pretty few and pretty weak/poor matches, and there are contrary evidences.
Bible has "princes of Zoan/Tanis and Noph" (supposedly Memphis but might be No-amun/Thebes?) in time between Jeroboam and Zedekiah. This is the 20th/21st/22nd Tanite dynasties period.
22nd dynasty has synchronisms with Phoenicians kings which again is post Solomon?
22nd dynasty has matches with Assyrian names which is post Rehoboam.
"Shishak doesn't match Sheshonk's campaign" etc.
The Third Intermediate Period is an "intermediate period" similar to the SIP and FIP which implies a difficult/uncertain period.

Well, A-R, that is true.   There is NO Egyptian inscription which mention "Joseph" or "Moses".

They/yous only admit/claim that there is no trace of Joseph/Moses in the times/dynasties that your orthodox "experts" chronology keeps asserting they are contemporary (in vertical estimations), and yous reject possible evidences of them in other periods mainly only because yous keep asserting they are supposedly different dates in "expert" opinion. It is not true that there is not trace of them in all other times/places, only that there is no trace of them in your/their "expert" supposedly contemporary date time. They not found then/there because they have the wrong time because their Egypt chronology dates are wrong (too old/long).

And here is where you show your hubris.    By "our chronology" you mean, "YOUR" chronology.  Please don't ascribe it to anybody else except yourself.    And NO A-R, none of your horizontal or vertical matches are qualitative or quantitative.   It is all based on the most dubious matches imaginable.   I questioned you on all of them.    And the reason why you say that yours is better is that they don't match YOUR presuppositions.  That's it.

Not true that "only yourself" accepts our chronology. Other people agree with numerous areas eg:
Moses in 12th/13th agreed by Rohl, Down, Velikovsky, Hoeh.
Moses in 6th agreed by Courville, [Hoeh in 5th].
Joseph in 3rd-4th agreed by Mohler, Wyatt, Hoeh, Fasold, [Herodotus].
Joshua's Jericho in earlier MBA period agreed by Velikovsky, Garstang, Keller, and you yourself admitted in you lasts posts that they adimt the real date might be 1500s bc.
The only reason you/they assert that you don't agree that ours could possibly be right is because yous keep asserting that your "experts" added up dynasties reigns supposedly don't match/fit, but this has pitfalls.

Enter the boy-king Tutankhamun, shown to be, based on genetics, the son of Akhenaten.   He reigned about 10 years dying about age 19.  ....  There are depictions of Tutankhamun battling Asiatics but he himself probably did not travel there due to his physical defects.

Amarna letters "i and Abdu-Heba (king of Jerusalem) alone are left to fight the leader of the Habiru (sagaz mesh "people of the rebel Mesh").... But behold they have been fighting against me...." This is possible to match around about or shortly before the time of David taking Jerusalem/Zion.

Similarities between story of David murdering Uriah and the story of Tutankhamun/Huriya and/or Zannanza:

David/Uriah: David had an affir with wife of Uriah and she got pregnant, and to cover up the slip he murdred the young military commander Uriah the Hittite in battle "killed bythe sword of the sons of Ammon" (after Uriah had refused to "go down to his own house"), his wife/widow bewailed "her owner", and later David married Uriah's widow Bathsheba. The child from the affair died after 7 days. Nathan the prophet went and told David off with a word picture about someone taking someones only lamb which they had brought up in their lap. Later Nathan was involved in securing Solomon's succesion.
Uriah is called a "Hittite". David's name means  "beloved" and is related/similar to Dadda/Adad which can mean "father". Ur can mean fire/light/gold? Story include writing a letter.

Tut/Huriya: The "boy/child king", whose battle armour recently in news, who fought Asiatics, died after about 7/8/9 years reign and aged about 17, he was entombed in the 70 days period. His widow Ankhesenpaaten sent to Hittie king asking to send a Hittie prince for her to marry. The Hittite prince when sent was "murdered" on the way before arriving in Egypt, "possibly the blame put at feet of Horembab" (who suceeded next after the first immediate successor Ay). Ankhesenpaaten is linked with "6 daughters/sisters", she afterwards married the successor Ay "(holy) father / father (of god).
Tut might match "Horus" in the classical king lists? (The young god Horus like Osiris was murdered by Set/Typhon in one story? Tut's name means "living image of hidden god Amun". Tut could also be a type of martyr Jesus?) Nibhurrereya/Naphuriya/Huriya of the Amarna letters is supposed to match a name of Akhenaten, but it could possibly match a similar Nebkheperure name of Tutankhamun? There has been recent theory that he may have "died in battle in Syria".
The Amarna period herectic kings had "Mitanni/Hurrian/Hittite/Aryan" ancestors just a couple/few generations back.
Smenkhkare was the favoured successor of Akhenaten. Akhenaten is famous as a devotee/priest/prophet of Aten. Psalm in bible is similar to his Hymn to Aten. Tut's tomb is famous for its rich gold treasures.
Amarna letters period.

The stories details are somewhat similar on the murders etc that i can't be sure whether the are the same or different. The bible may have got a few details distorted in the oral memory before being written down? The one biggest possible difference is that David saw Uriah's wife in Jerusalem seemingly, and Tut's wife is unlikely to have been there? But it still looks like it might possibly actually be possible.

Egyptian persons possible Biblical matches:
Ay "(holy) father / father (of god)" : David (Dadda)?
Naphuriya/Huriya ("Horus") : Uriah the Hittite?
murdered Hittite prince Zannanza : Uriah the Hittite?
child/boy Tutankhamun ("Horus", battle armour, 17 yrs old) : Uriah? child of David/Bathsheba (7 days old)?
Akhenaten/Ikhnaton/Khunaton : Nathan?
Smenkhkare : Solomon?
Hor-em-hab : Jeroboam? Rehoboam? Solomon? Hiram?

Biblical persons possble Egyptian matches:
David (husband of Bathsheba) : Ay "father" (husband of Ankhesenpaaten)?
Bathsheba (daughter 7, wife of David) : Ankhesenpaaten (6 daughters/sisters, wife of Ay)? Abdiheba?
Uriah : Huriya/Tut (battle armour, battling Asiatics)? &/or Zannanza (murdered)? Burna-buriash? Biryawaza? Biridiya?
child of David & Bathsheba: child/boy Tutankhamun? prince Zannanza?
prophet Nathan : Ikhnaton/Khnaton/Akhenaten or Aten/Aton?
Solomon : Smenkhkare? or Horemhab? or Suppiluliumash?
Hiram : Horemhab? Ramses? Ahiram?
Queen of Sheba: Nefertiti? Neferneferuaten? Smenkhkare? Abdiheba? Kiya?
Jeroboam or Rehoboam : Hor-em-hab (Heru/Horus)?
Shishak/Susakim : Seti 1 or Ramses 2 "Sesostris/Sestura"? (not Tut as i previously though?)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 18-Aug-2018 at 11:52
NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2018 at 22:24
A-R, I make NO claims that haven't been thought of by others.   I merely reflect on what has been been studied by those were know more than you and I.  But, I have to speak out on your arrogance, saying that those who don't agree with your speculations as 'cunning" and "lying".   HOW DARE YOU to question the integrity of those who attempt to create an honest chronology with the available evidence.  What is the ulterior motive of such a "deception"?  

Yes, A-R, you should just retreat and go back to your blog.   Any knowledgeable reader who sees your last post can see how your supposed matches ignore important details, don't make sense, and end in question marks showing that even YOU aren't sure of your own matches.   

Now to bolster the Assyrian chronology back to the Amarna Age I now have the BABYLONIAN data!!!
As you may know, among the rulers corresponding with the Egyptian rulers in the Amarna Archive were Ashur-uballit I, king of Assyria and Burn-Buriash, king of Babylon.   Therefore these two Mesopotamian kings are themselves contemporaries.    As a matter of fact there is an ancient document known as the Synchronous History which synchronizes the kings of the Assyria and Babylon.  I will not list all those synchronisms but to show that the regnal years of the Babylonian kings match those of the Assyrian rulers from the period of Ashurballit I (c. 1365-1330 BC) down to Tiglathpileser II (c. 966-935 BC).  Tiglathpiler II's second successor Adad-nirari II (911-891 BC) begins a continuous year-by-year account of time to 630 BC.

Burna-Buriash II (29)          contemporary with Ashur-uballit I c. 1365-1330 BC
Karakhardash (less than a year)
Nazibugash (less than a year)
Kurigalzu II (22)
Nazimaruttash (26)
Kadashman-Turgu (18)
Kadashman-Enlil (15)
Kudur-Enlil (9)
Shagarakhti-Shuriash (13)
Kashtiliash IV (8)
UNDER TUKULTI-NINURTA OF ASSYRIA (7) Tukulti-Ninurta I
Enlil-nadin-shumi        c. 1243-1207
and Kadashman-Kharbe (3)
Adad-shuma-iddina (6)
Adad-shuma-usur (30)
Meli-Shikhu (15)
Marduk-apla-iddina (13)
Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)
Enlil-nadin-akhe (3)
Marduk-kabit-ahheshu (18)
Itti-Marduk-balatu (8)
Ninurta-nadin-shumi (6)
Nebuchadnezzar I (22)
Enlil-nadin-apli (4)
Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)
Marduk-shapik-zeri (13)
Adad-apla-iddina (22)
Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)
Marduk-zer-..... (12)
Nabu-shumu=libur (8)
Simbar-Shikhu (18)
Ea-mukin-zeri (5 mos.)
Kashshu-nadin-akhi (3)
E-ulmash-shakin-shumi (7)
Ninurta-kudurri-usur (3)
Shirikti-Shuqamuna (3 mos.)
Mar-biti-apla-usur (6)
Nabu-mukin-apli (36)                          contemporary with Tiglathpileser II
Ninurta-kudurri-usur II (8 mos.)      contemporary with Tiglathpileser II

TOTAL YEARS = 425 years (423 + 11 mos + 1 year of 2 reigns)

This matches very well with the 454 years from Ashuruballit I to Adad-nirari II, the 2nd successor of Tiglathpileser II.   The reason why I couldn't take the Babylonian regnal chronology down to Adad-nirari II is that the regnal years of the succeeding Babylonian kings are lost.

Mar-biti-ahhe-iddina      contemporary with Tiglathpileser II
Shamash-mudammiq contemporary with Adad-nirari II
Nabu-shuma-ukin I         contemproary with Adad-nirari II

The variance between the 454 years of the Assyrian kings and the 425 years of the Babylonian kings minus one generation is negligible.    The Amarna Archive STILL can be dated between c. 1360 and 1330 BC.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2018 at 22:56

I will not give in to such little quality and quantity evidence. That is only *one* (or few) evidence(s) which itself can (and evidently must) be wrong (i have already listed many possible ways it could be wrong). Yous have hardly any much other evidences reasons and yous ignore many counter evidences.
How dare you falsely make us out to be worse than i really am and others to be more gods than they really are.

Ok here is a maybe possible solution to the Assyrian kings reigns total. Adadnirari of ca "900" bc was contemporary of Jehoash/Joash. We ourselves are fairly certain that David was a conptemporary of Amarna letters which are synchronised as contemporary with Middle Assyrian king Ashuruballit. Yous insist that their dates can't match because the compiled list of Assyrian kings between Adadnirari and Ashuruballit claims to have 24 kings for an added-up total of 454 yrs (making Ashuruballit "1300s" bc). We are pretty certain we are right that David was around about time of Ashuruballit, and it seems sure there must be and is implied to be some sort of problem with the Assyrian kings list. We gave alot possible examples of how the list might be wrong (including coregencies, different cities/dynasties, etc) but you dismiss them [as if the experts have accounted for them]. If we accept that the list worked out by experts is right and doesn't have any dynasties overlaps then the problem must be with the years or kings/reigns (co-regencies/overlaps). There is maybe one possibility: The difference between your "1300s" and our/bible's 1000s/900s dates is about 200/300/400 years. The total of the section Assyrian kings we are dealing with claims to have 400 years. If we half the Assyrian total we have a subtotal that would agree with a ca 200 years difference. There are 26 kings between the first and last king in the king list section. The king lists of Judah and Israel had 20 kings each between first and last king, plus David and Solomon is 22, which is about the same number as the Assyrian one. The 20 Judah kings are in a longer length of time than the 20 Israel kings (proving that number of generations can be deceptive), and the Assyrian kings are abit more number kings in slightly shorter period. If we half the number of Assyrian kings it might fit/work. Egyptian had a cattle count "year" of 2 years; Sumerians had a "double hour" of 2 hours (like a dog-watch). Now what if instead of double years the Assyrians had two not one contemporary/consecutive eponyms/limmus for/in each year (perhaps one beginning and one ending at differnt times)?
Quite a few nations of the time had double kingship (eg Rome, Sparta, Atlantis, Saxons, Surya/Chandra, Zoan/Noph, Judah/Israel). The bible says "kings (plural) of the Assyrians". (Two sons of Sennacherib?) The king list would show alternating double eponyms/limmus/kings. This would half the Assyrian king list number of kings and total years without any serious major conflict? It might also offer a solution to that "There are sometimes too many or few limmu for the length of a king's reign and sometimes the different versions of the eponym list disagree on a limmu." Or an alternative possibility is that since they dated events by kings years then we have a different calendar for each king and these could/might overlap (like for example similar to the differnce between year of Caesar and year of Jesus and year of Herod)?
The only other solution i can see (apart from many ones already given  which you might have wrongly dismissed/denied) is that Asnapper might be Ashurnasirpal rather than Ashurbanipal?
If you contend that none of them are possible then either you are wrongly falsely denying/rejecting one of the numerous possible solutions i gave or else there is still some other solution we not yet seen/shown (because there is not doubt to me that the orthodox dates are wrong because they conflict with various evidences in sources like the bible).

You/they are either wrong or lying but i don't have the resources etc to be able to show exactly where the (artificially compiled) lists are flawed. (Btw difference between 26 Assyrian and 39 + 2 Babylonian kings is slightly significant?) I can only show that yous are wrong to place such weight on such few and such flawed "proofs".
I will not give in to pressure/intimidation of "authority". I will continue to speak/seek the truth regardless of how much people unfairly/untruly try to make us look/seem falsely look wrong and make themselves look falsely right. Experts/elite can be wrong or lying. "Non experts" can be right. They are not gods and we are not just all/always wrong dogs. That they never admit we are right/good about anything but only always attacking us making us out to be all/always wrong proves they are subtly/cunningly ingenuine.

I have analysed some Mesopotamian kings lists and have found a seeming pattern of pairs or more of kings/reigns through alot of the Mesopotamian lists. It seems real though i am not totally sure it is not mistaken. I have used your two excerpt king lists sections to try illustrate to you and others the pattern:

Assyrian king list reigns numbers pattern:

Adadnirari II (20)        one
Ashur-dan II (23)        one
Tiglathpileser II (33)
Ashur-resha-ishi II (5)    two
Ashur-rabi II (41)
Ashur-nirari IV (6)        two
Shalmaneser II (12)        three?
Ashurnasirpal I (19)        four/three?
Shamshi-Adad IV (4)    five
Eriba-Adad II (2)        five/six
Ashur-bel-kala (18)        four/seven/eight?
Ashared-apil-Ekur (2)    six
Tiglathpilieser I (39)
Ashur-resha-ishi I (18)    eight
Mutakkil-Nusku----------|    nine
Ninurta-tukulti-Ashur--- |-(46)
Ashur-dan I--------------|    nine
Ninurta-apil-Ekur (13)
Enlil-kudurri-usur (5)        ten
Ashur-nirari III (6)        ten
Ashur-nadin-apli (4)        ten
Tukulti-Ninurta I (37)
Shalmaneser I (30)        eleven
Adad-nirari I (33)        eleven/thirteen?
Arik-den-ili (12)        twelve
Enlil-nirari (10)        twelve
Ashur-uballit I (36)        thirteen

Babylonian king list reigns numbers pattern:

Burna-Buriash II (29) c 1365-30 bc
Karakhardash (less than a year)        one
Nazibugash (less than a year)        one
Kurigalzu II (22)            two (a)
Nazimaruttash (26)            two (b)
Kadashman-Turgu (18)        three (b)
Kadashman-Enlil (15)        three (a) / five?
Kudur-Enlil (9)            four
Shagarakhti-Shuriash (13)        five
Kashtiliash IV (8)            four/six?
under Tukulti-Ninurta I of Assyria (7)    six/seven
Enlilnadinshumi & Kadashmankharbe (3)    eight?
Adad-shuma-iddina (6)        seven/eight?
Adad-shuma-usur (30)
Meli-Shikhu (15)            nine
Marduk-apla-iddina (13)        nine
Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)        ten
Enlil-nadin-akhe (3)            ten
Itti-Marduk-balatu (8)        eleven
Ninurta-nadin-shumi (6)        eleven/twelve
Nebuchadnezzar I (22)
Enlil-nadin-apli (4)            twelve
Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)
Marduk-shapik-zeri (13)
Adad-apla-iddina (22)
Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)
Marduk-zer-..... (12)
Nabu-shumu=libur (8)
Simbar-Shikhu (18)
Ea-mukin-zeri (5 mos.)        thirteen
Kashshu-nadin-akhi (3)        fourteen
E-ulmash-shakin-shumi (7)        fifteen
Ninurta-kudurri-usur (3)        fourteen
Shirikti-Shuqamuna (3 mos.)        thirteen
Mar-biti-apla-usur (6)            fifteen/sixteen?
Nabu-mukin-apli (36)   
Ninurta-kudurri-usur II (8 mos.)        sixteen
Mar-biti-ahhe-iddina (lost)        seventeen?
Shamash-mudammiq (lost)        seventeen?
Nabu-shuma-ukin (lost)        seventeen?

Babylonian king list names:

Burna-Buriash II (29) c 1365-1330 bc
Karakhardash (less than a year)        one?
Nazibugash (less than a year)        two
Kurigalzu II (22)            one?
Nazimaruttash (26)            two
Kadashman-Turgu (18)        three
Kadashman-Enlil (15)        three/four
Kudur-Enlil (9)            four/three?
Kashtiliash IV (8)
umder Tukulti-Ninurta I (7)   
Enlilnadinshumi & KadashmanKharbe (3)
Adad-shuma-iddina (6)        five
Adad-shuma-usur (30)        five
Meli-Shikhu (15)            six?
Marduk-apla-iddina (13)        six/seven?
Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)        seven?
Enlil-nadin-akhe (3)
Marduk-kabit-ahheshu (18)        eight?
Itti-Marduk-balatu (8)        eight?
Ninurta-nadin-shumi (6)        nine/ten?
Nebuchadnezzar I (22)        nine?
Enlil-nadin-apli (4)            eleven/ten?
Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)        twelve/eleven
Marduk-shapik-zeri (13)        twelve
Adad-apla-iddina (22)
Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)        thirteen
Marduk-zer-..... (12)            thirteen
Nabu-shumu=libur (8)
Simbar-Shikhu (18)
Ea-mukin-zeri (5 mos.)        fourteen?
Kashshu-nadin-akhi (3)
E-ulmash-shakin-shumi (7)        fourteen?
Ninurta-kudurri-usur (3)        fifteen?
Mar-biti-apla-usur (6)            fifteen/sixteen/nineteen?
Nabu-mukin-apli (36)            eighteen/seventeen
Ninurta-kudurri-usur II (8 mos.)        eighteen/sixteen?
Mar-biti-ahhe-iddina (lost)        nineteen?
Shamash-mudammiq (lost)
Nabu-shuma-ukin (lost)

Assyrian king list names:

Adadnirari II        zero
Ashur-dan II (23)        zero/one?
Tiglathpileser II (33)
Ashur-resha-ishi II (5)    two/one?
Ashur-rabi II (41)        two/three
Ashur-nirari IV (6)        three/four
Shalmaneser II (12)        five
Ashurnasirpal I (19)        four
Shamshi-Adad IV (4)    five/six
Eriba-Adad II (2)        six/seven?
Ashur-bel-kala (18)        eight/seven?
Ashared-apil-Ekur (2)    eight/nine?
Tiglathpilieser I (39)
Ashur-resha-ishi I (18)    nine?
Mutakkil-Nusku----------|
Ninurta-tukulti-Ashur--- |-(46)    eleven
Ashur-dan I--------------|
Ninurta-apil-Ekur (13)    eleven
Enlil-kudurri-usur (5)        twelve?
Ashur-nirari III (6)        thirteen/twelve?
Ashur-nadin-apli (4)        thirteen
Tukulti-Ninurta I (37)
Shalmaneser I (30)
Adad-nirari I (33)        sixteen/fifteen
Arik-den-ili (12)        fifteen
Enlil-nirari (10)        sixteen/fifteen
Ashur-uballit I (36)        fifteen

------

Further development on from Sisera/Seqenenre post (which relates to Moses' chronology by being close in time) :

Abimelech and Ahmes possible match?

If Sisera is Seqenenre, then Abimelech of Judges 9 is possibly either Apepi or Ahmes/Ahmose 1 or Ahmes/Ahmose son of Ebana. Abimelech was one of 70 children of Gideon/Jerubbaal. He got himself made a king and ruled Shechem for 3 years and the city was involved in a siege/battle during this time, and he was at a place called Thebez and died from a woman dropping a stone on his head from top of tower (similar to Sisera had been slain by woman Jael piercing his head with a tent peg and hammer). There are similarities with Egyptian history where Sharuhen/Sherohan city was taken by Egyptians after a 3 years seige, which camapign both Ahmes 1 and Ahmes son of Ebana were prominently involved in. Ahmes son of Ebana had about 7 brothers/siblings? Ahmes was the 1st king of the new 18th dynasty at Thebes. The name Ah-mes might be a similar name to Abi-melech via corruption or pun or poetic alteration. Ahmes mummy possibly may possibly have evidence of having died from something dropped on head from a height?

"The mummified head of Ahmose I"
"Around his neck a garland of Delphinium flowers had been placed. The body bore signs of having been plundered by ancient grave-robbers, his head having been broken off from his body and his nose smashed."
"The body was 1.63 m in height. The mummy had a small face with no defining features, though he had slightly prominent front teeth...."
"...he was of medium height, as his body when mummified measured only 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) in length, but the development of the neck and chest indicates extraordinary strength. The head is small in proportion to the bust, the forehead low and narrow, the cheek-bones project.... The face exactly resembles that of Tiûâcrai [Seqenenre Tao] [Sisera]...."
"... likely to have been in his mid-30s when he died."
"... the craniofacial morphology of the two mummies are quite different. [to Seqenenre's who he was supposed to resemble]"

Not sure if the Ahmes body does have possible evidence of something dropped on them, and even if there might be such features that could possibly match it might not be the same because the English translation says Abimelech's was crushed "to pieces" while Ahmes' is not in pieces. However, the translation might not be so simple and it is possible that "pieces" means his head was broken off like Ahmes head is. (Though the book i have here seems to claim it was broken off sometime later/after when was a mummy.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 19-Aug-2018 at 12:52
NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2018 at 01:31
You are grabbing at straws here A-R.  I had drawn from more than one INDEPENDENT source to show the roughly 450 years from the time of the beginning of the reign of Adad-nirari II to the Amarna Age.   I've drawn from the Assyrian kinglists, the Babylonian kinglists, the Synchronistic History, AND the individual royal inscriptions from both those kingdoms.   < ="text/" async="" ="/_Incapsula_Resource?SWJIYLWA=719d34d31c8e3a6e6fffd425f7e032f3&ns=9&cb=26505388"> //

But, I will give you one point.  It is not a concession but rather that you at least are quite correct that the synchronisms of the kings of Israel and Judah seem warped because the total of the years of one kingdom is shorter than that of the other for the same period.    This had lead to various chronologies postulating that there were probably co-regencies, etc.   Perhaps the most clever of these solutions postulates that both kingdoms were using different calendars leading to different reckoning of time.  One kingdom might have been using the lunar calendar while the other kingdom may have been using the lunisolar calendar.   The lunar calendar was of shorter duration than the lunisolar one.  One kingdom may have counted the accession year into their time reckoning while the other kingdom might have not counted the accession year.   The Assyrians and Babylonians, however were BOTH using the lunisolar calendar, AND not counting the accession year, so regardless of your objections, the figures STILL bare out!!!!   They don't have to be "precise", but they do demonstrate that the Assyrians and Babylonians were tracking time the same way.....and as BOTH the synchronisms and the regnal totals show, from INDEPENDANT sources, the tracking of time was stable for those roughly 450 years back to the Amarna Age!!!

General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2018 at 09:32

I am not "grasping at straws". I often find quite stark evidences. The problem is you/they refuse to accept or even consider any evidences and you just keep asserting that things supposedly can't/don't match in dates (according only to your lists) and playing unfair tactics and not giving any real chance consideration. (Look all through this thread you have just attacked and trash even considering possibility only because you keep asserting the dates supposedly can't/don't match in your/their artificial lists. You haven't give our possibilities any fair consideration or interest you just outright assert the dates different.)

There is only 3 possibilities either (1) i am wrong, or (2) you are lying, or (3) yous/they are wrong/mistaken.
I am certain i am not wrong about our Egyptian-Biblical-Mesopotamian chronology being much more closer to truth than yours/theirs because i have seen heaps of evidences that the orthodox dates are wrong because the times don't match evidences and sources like the bible, and other times do match.
You are either lying or wrong/mistaken. I have already given half a dozen different ways the Assyrian king lists can be wrong but you just ignore or dismiss or deny anything and everything and keep asserting that you/they are gods and i am just some dumb dog. I have tried but yous keep playing unfair tactics. So I have to accept that i just don't have the ability to prove which and how yous/they and/or their/your lists are wrong/lying. I know people always believe you/them and not our evidences. So you win i give up and accept yous rule the world and i can't beat you. I hope you are happy, and i hope everyone is happy to believe the elites lies. I am leaving because there is no hope or point to debating in forums if i am always beaten by unfair tactics and if we are just supposed to all accept the ruling views/opinions and are not allowed to investigate alternative theories.

In leaving i post this last evidence on your holy-cow lists:
I have already said that the problem with the lists are they don't prove that all the dynasties and kings reigns are all totally correct in orders and lengths without any overlaps or coregencies or reduplications etc.
You tried to dismiss by say i not proven any co-regencies. But the burden/onerous is on yous/them because there could be and is likely to be (considering Judah and Israel at the time has proven ones). Yous only consider your vertical additions of hundreds of kings reigns (which is problematic having such large number) and you ignore that the horizontal matches do not match in many places (evidencing yous have the wrong ascribed dates). My mathematics is not brilliant so i not sure i am able to figure out the solution to Assyrian kings list, but i post below an exmple that there does seem a pattern of pairs (or more) of kings throughout the Mesopotamian king lists from Uruk 1 to Assyrian 5. I checked in Egyptian lists to make sure whether it is a natural coinidence or not. It occurs a little in the Egyptian sometimes but does not seem to occur as much as in the Mesopotamian ones, and the Mesopotamian ones seem more consistent and strong.

In these lists i separated into dynasties which your list(s) deceptively hid.
My numbers and Greek letters on the right try to show you the regnal years pairs pattern and/or the kings names pairs pattern. In some places i have tried to show where two or more regnal years added together match a regnal years before or after. There does seem a pattern of pairs of kings/reigns, though i might possibly be not quite have got the correct exact pattern. So it is my own opinion that you/they can no longer assert that the king lists are reliable, because there does seem a pattern of pairs of kings which has to be fully explained.

Please note that my own added numbers (and Greek letters) on the right are only code numbers not dates or orders.  Each number and Greek letter are just way of trying to show pairs. Each number / Greek letter in each dynasty is showing pairs of years or names. Eg in Akkad dynasty two kings have 56 years and i show the pair by writing beside both of them the same code number/numeral/letter "one". Two kings have 15 years.
Everywhere where i found alternating pairs of same/close reigns years or kings names i show by giving the two a same letter/number/numeral different to others in the dynasty.
Alot of similar regnal years are 1 or 2 years out but there are tons of such pairs of similar regnal years that it must be a real man-made pattern.
So where ever you see my numbers/numerals/letters on the right you look for the other partner(s) same number/numeral/letter of the pair and then look to see that the kings with same letter/number have a same/similar years or name as each other.
For the names elements similarities/pairs note that some are cases of same first letter not whole name elements.

Akkad:
Sargon/Sharrukin (55/56 years)        one
Rimush/Alusharshid (9/15 years)    two
Manishtusu (15/7 years)        two/four
Naram-Sin (37/56 years)        one
Shar-kali-sharri (24/25 years)        three
Igigi, Nanum, Imi, Elulu (3 years)
Dudu (21)                three
Shudurul (15)            four

Uruk 4:
Urniginak (3/30)        (alpha)
Urgigirak (6/15)    two/one    (alpha)
Kudda (6)        one/two
Lugalmelam (7)    two/one
Puzurili (5)    one/two
Urutuk (6/25)    one/two

Gutium:
Erridpizir (33 yrs)
Imta (3/5)            zero/one
Inkishush (6/7)        zero/one
Sarlagab (6 years)        one
Shulme/Yarlagash (6 years)    one
Elulumesh/Silulumesh (6/7 years)    one
Inimabakesh (5 years)    one
Igeshaush/Igigi (6 years)    one
Yarlagab (3/15 years)        two
Ibate (3 years)        two
Yarla/Yarlangab (3 years)    two
Kurum (1 year)
Apilkin (3 years)
La-erabum (2 years)
Irarum (2 years)
Ibranum (1 year)
Hablum (2 years)
Puzur-Suen (7 years)        five
Yarlaganda (7 years)        five
Sium/lost  (7 years)    five
Tirigan (40 days)

Uruk 5 : Utuhegal (7 years)

Ur 3 123 yrs
Ur-Nammu/Uruashzikum/Urbagas (18 yrs)      four?    (beta)
Shulgi/Dungi (48/58 years)            (alpha)
Amar-Suen/Bur-sin (9/25 years)        one    (beta/delta)
Shu-Sin/Gimil-sin (9/16 yrs)    one/two/four    (alpha/delta)
Ibbi-sin (15/25/24)            two/three    (delta)

Isin:
Ishbi-Erra (33 years)            (delta?)
Shu-Ilishu (10 years)        one
Iddin-Dagan (21 years)    two    (alpha)
Ishme-Dagan (19/20 years)    two    (alpha/delta?)
Lipit-Ishtar (11 years)    one    (gamma)
Ur-Ninurta (28 years)        (beta)
Bur-Sin/Amar-sin (21/22 yrs)    (beta)
Lipit-Enlil (5 years)        (gamma)
Irra-imitti (8 years)
Enlil-bani (24 years)
Zambiya (3 years)        three
Iter-pisha (3/4 years)        three/four
Urdukuga (3/4 years)        three/four
Sin-magir (11 years)
Damiq-ilishu (23 years)

Larsa:
Naplanum (21)
Emizum (28)    five/six?
Samuum (35)
Zabaa (9)        four
Gungunum (27)    three/five
Abisare (11)    four
Sumuilum (29)    three
Nur-adad (16)        (gamma)
Sin-idinnam (7)    two    (alpha)
Sin-iribam (2)    one    (alpha)
Siniqisham (5)    two    (alpha)
Zilli-adad (1)    one    (gamma)
Warad-sin (12)        (beta)
Rim-sin/Eri-aku (30/60/61 yrs)    (beta)

Babylon 1 (Old Babylonian) :
Sumuabum (14/15)        four    (omega)     (Shem?)
Sumulailum (35/36)        three?    (omega)
Zabum (14)        four
Apil-sin (18)            (zeta)
Sin-muballit (20)            (zeta)
Hammurabi (30/43/55 years)    two/three    (alpha) (Abraham?)
Samsuiluna (35/38 years)    one    (alpha/delta)
Abi-Eshuh (25/28 years)     zero/six/two?    (beta)
Ammiditana (25/37 years)    zero/one    (beta/gamma)
Ammisaduqa (21/22)            (beta)
Samsuditana (26/31)        six    (gamma/delta)

Sealands 1 / Babylonian:
Ilumailum (60)            six (a)
Ittiilinibi (56)            six (b)
Damiqilishu (16/22)            four/five
Ishkibal (15)            five
Shushshi (24)            four
Gulkishar (55 years) c 1595-1575    one (b)
Peshgaldaramesh (50 years)        one (a)
Ayadaragalama (28 years)        two
Akurduanna (26 years)         two
Melamkurkurra (7 years)        three
Eagamil (9 years)            three

Kassites 1 / Babylonian: (regnal years)
( Gandhe/Gandash (16)     (Gudea?)
Agum 1 (12/22)        zero
Kashtiliash 1 (22)        zero
Ushshi (8)
Abirattash
Kashtiliash 2
Urzigurumash
Kharbashikhu
Tiptakzi )
Agum II/III c 1575 BC
Burna-Buriash I        (beta?)
<a missing king>
Kashtiliash III
Ulamburiash        (beta?)
Agum III c. 1455
<a missing king>
Kadashman-harbe I        (alpha)
Karaindash c. 1410        (alpha)
Burna-Buriash II (29) c 1365-30 bc
Karakhardash (less than a year)        one

Kassite 2 dyn / Babylon:
Nazibugash (less than a year)        one

Kassite 1 dyn / Babylon:
Kurigalzu II the younger (22/25)            two (a)
Nazimaruttash (26)            two (b)
Kadashman-Turgu (18)        three (b)
=
Kadashman-Enlil (15)        three (a) / five?
/ Kadashman-harbe (11)
+
Kudur-Enlil (6/9)            four
Shagarakhti-Shuriash (13)        five
Kashtiliash IV (8)            four/six?

Assyrian dyn / Babylon:
under Tukulti-Ninurta I of Assyria (7)    six/seven

Babylonian dyn:
Enlilnadinshumi (& Kadashmankharbe) (1/2/3)    eight?

Kassite 3 dyn / Babylon:
(Enlilnadinshumi &) Kadashmankharbe (1/2/3)    eight?
Adad-shuma-iddina/Adad-nadin-shumi (6)        seven/eight?

Kassite 1 dyn / Babylon:
Adad-shuma-usur/Adad-shumuli-nasir (30)
Meli-Shikhu/Melishipak (15)        nine (a)    (omicron)
Marduk-apla-iddina (13)        nine (b)    (zeta/omicron)
Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)        ten (a)    (zeta)

Kassite 4 dyn / Babylon:
Enlil-nadin-akhe (3)            ten (b) *

Pashe / Ur/Isin 2 /Babylonian : (regnal years)
Marduk-kabit-ahheshu (18)        twenty (a)?
Itti-Marduk-balatu (8)        eleven
Ninurta-nadin-shumi (6)        eleven/twelve
Nebuchadnezzar I (22)        twenty (b)?
=
Enlil-nadin-apli (4)            twelve
+
Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)        twenty (b)?
Marduk-shapik-zeri (13)        thirty

Aramean dyn / Babylon:
Adad-apla-iddina (22)        twenty (a)?
=
Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)
+
Marduk-zer-..... (12)            thirty
+
Nabu-shumu=libur (8)

Sealands 2 / Babylon 5: (regnal years)
Simbar-Shikhu (18)
Ea-mukin-zeri (5 mos.)        thirteen
Kashshu-nadin-akhi (3)        fourteen

Bazu / Babylon 6: (regnal years)
E-ulmash-shakin-shumi (7/17)        fifteen
Ninurta-kudurri-usur (3)        fourteen
Shirikti-Shuqamuna (3 mos.)        thirteen/sixteen?

Elamite / Babylon 7: (regnal years)
Mar-biti-apla-usur (6)            fifteen

Babylonian 8 : (regnal years)
Nabu-mukin-apli (36)   
Ninurta-kudurri-usur II (8 mos.)        sixteen
Mar-biti-ahhe-iddina (lost)        seventeen?
Shamash-mudammiq (lost)        seventeen?
Nabu-shuma-ukin (lost)        seventeen?

Kassites 1 / Babylonian: (names)
Gandhe/Gandash (16)     (Gudea?)
Agum 1 (12/22)        zero
Kashtiliash 1 (22)        zero
Ushshi (8)
Agum III c. 1575 BC
Burna-Buriash I        (beta?)
<a missing king>
Kashtiliash III
Ulamburiash        (beta?)
Agum III c. 1455
<a missing king>
Kadashman-harbe I        (alpha)
Karaindash c. 1410        (alpha)
Burna-Buriash II (29) c 1365-1330 bc
Karakhardash (less than a year)        one?

Kassite 2 dyn / Babylon:
Nazibugash (less than a year)        two

Kassite 1 dyn / Babylon:
Kurigalzu II (22)            one?
Nazimaruttash (26)            two
Kadashman-Turgu (18)        three
Kadashman-Enlil (15)        three/four
Kudur-Enlil (9)            four/three?
Kashtiliash IV (8)

Assryian dyn / Babylon:
umder Tukulti-Ninurta I (7)   

Babylonian dyn:
Enlilnadinshumi (& KadashmanKharbe) (3)

Kassite 3 dyn / Babylon:
(Enlilnadinshumi &) KadashmanKharbe (3)
Adad-shuma-iddina (6)        five

Kassite 1 dyn / Babylon:
Adad-shuma-usur (30)        five
Meli-Shikhu (15)            six?
Marduk-apla-iddina (13)        six/seven?
Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)        seven?

Kassite 4 dyn / Babylon:
Enlil-nadin-akhe (3)

Pashe / Ur/Isin 2 (Babylonian) : (names)
Marduk-kabit-ahheshu (18)        eight?
Itti-Marduk-balatu (8)        eight?
Ninurta-nadin-shumi (6)        nine/ten?
Nebuchadnezzar I (22)        nine?
Enlil-nadin-apli (4)            eleven/ten?
Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)        twelve/eleven
Marduk-shapik-zeri (13)        twelve
Adad-apla-iddina (22)

Aramaean/Babylonian dyn:
Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)        thirteen
Marduk-zer-..... (12)            thirteen

Isin 2 / Babylon:
Nabu-shumu=libur (8)

Sealands 2 / Babylonian : (names)
Simbar-Shikhu (18)
Ea-mukin-zeri (5 mos.)        fourteen?
Kashshu-nadin-akhi (3)

Bazu/Babylonian: (names)
E-ulmash-shakin-shumi (7)        fourteen?
Ninurta-kudurri-usur (3)        fifteen?

Elamite/Babylon 7: (names)
Mar-biti-apla-usur (6)            fifteen/sixteen/nineteen?

Babylonian 8: (names)
Nabu-mukin-apli (36)            eighteen/seventeen
Ninurta-kudurri-usur II (8 mos.)        eighteen/sixteen?
Mar-biti-ahhe-iddina (lost)        nineteen?
Shamash-mudammiq (lost)
Nabu-shuma-ukin (lost)

Assur/Assyrians: (regnal years)
Puzur-Ashur III (14/24 years)    thirty
Enlil-nasir I (13 years)    thirty/twenty
Nur-ili (12 years)        twenty
Ashur-shaduni (1 month)
Ashur-rabi I (0/25)                   fifty                             Ashur-nadin-ahe (0/25)    fifty
Enlil-nasir II (6 years)    thirty/forty (a)
Ashur-nirari II (7 years)    thirty/forty (b)
Ashur-bel-nisheshu (9 years)    forty/thirty     (a)    (alpha)
Ashur-rim-nisheshu (8 years)    forty/thirty     (b)    (alpha)
Ashurnadinahhe 2 (10)
+
(Eriba-adad 1, 27 years)
=
Ashur-uballit I (36) (Amarna)    thirteen
Enlil-nirari (10)        twelve
Arik-den-ili (12)        twelve
Adad-nirari I (32/33)        eleven/thirteen?
Shalmaneser I (30)        eleven
Tukulti-Ninurta I (37)
Ashur-nadin-apli (3/4) (during)    ten
Ashur-nirari III (6)        ten

Asshur 2 dyn:
Enlil-kudurri-usur (5)        ten

Calah/Assyrians/Ashur 3: (regnal years)
Ninurta-apil-Ekur 1 (3/13)
Ashur-dan I--------------| (46)    nine
Ninurta-tukulti-Ashur--- |-(46/half)
Mutakkil-Nusku----------|    nine
Ashur-resha-ishi I (18)    eight
Tiglathpilieser I (39)
Ashared-apil-Ekur (2)    six
Ashur-bel-kala (18)        four/seven/eight?

Ashur 4 dyn:
Eriba-Adad II (2)        five/six

Ashur 3 dyn:
Shamshi-Adad IV (4)    five
Ashurnasirpal I (19)        four/three?
Shalmaneser II (12)        three?
Ashur-nirari IV (6)        two
Ashur-rabi II (41)
Ashur-resha-ishi II (5)    two
Tiglathpileser II (32/33)
Ashur-dan II (23)        one
Adadnirari II (20/21) (J(eh)oash)  one
Tukultininurta 1/2 [Toi?] (7)
Ashurnasirpal/Asnapper 2 (25)
Jehu/Omri -- Shalmaneser 3 the Great 853 [Hadadezer?] (35) (alpha)
Shamsiadad 5 (13)    (alpha)
+
Adadnirari 3 (28) (Joash) 911    (beta/gamma)
=
Semiramis 3 (42)
Shalmaneser 4 (10)    zero    (alpha)
Assurdan 3 (18)        (beta)
Assurniari 5 (10)    zero    (beta/gamma)

Assur/Assyrians: (names)
Puzur-Ashur III (14/24 years)    thirty
Enlil-nasir I (13 years)    thirty/twenty
Nur-ili (12 years)        twenty
Ashur-shaduni (1 month)
Ashur-rabi I (0/25)                   fifty                             Ashur-nadin-ahe (0/25)    fifty
Enlil-nasir II (6 years)    thirty/forty
Ashur-nirari II (7 years)    thirty/forty
Ashur-bel-nisheshu (9 years)    forty/thirty        (alpha)
Ashur-rim-nisheshu (8 years)    forty/thirty        (alpha)
Ashurnadinahhe 2 (10)
+
(Eriba-adad 1, 27 years)
=
Ashur-uballit I (36)        fifteen
Enlil-nirari (10)        sixteen/fifteen
Arik-den-ili (12)        fifteen
Adad-nirari I (33)        sixteen/fifteen
Shalmaneser I (30)
Tukulti-Ninurta I (37)
Ashur-nadin-apli (4)        thirteen
Ashur-nirari III (6)        thirteen/twelve?

Ashur 2 dynasty:
Enlil-kudurri-usur (5)        twelve?

Calah/Assyrians/Ashur 3: (names)
Ninurta-apil-Ekur (13)    eleven
Ashur-dan I--------------|    (eleven/nine?)
Ninurta-tukulti-Ashur--- |-(46)    eleven
Mutakkil-Nusku----------|
Ashur-resha-ishi I (18)    nine?
Tiglathpilieser I (39)
Ashared-apil-Ekur (2)    eight/nine?
Ashur-bel-kala (18)        eight/seven?

Ashur 4 dynasty:
Eriba-Adad II (2)        six/seven?

Ashur 3 dynasty:
Shamshi-Adad IV (4)    five/six
Ashurnasirpal I (19)        four
Shalmaneser II (12)        five
Ashur-nirari IV (6)        three/four
Ashur-rabi II (41)        two/three
Ashur-resha-ishi II (5)    two/one?
Tiglathpileser II (33)
Ashur-dan II (23)        zero/one?
Adadnirari II        zero
Tukultininurta 1 [Toi?]
Ashurnasirpal/Asnapper 2
Jehu/Omri -- Shalmaneser 3 the Great 853 [Hadadezer?] (35) (alpha)
Shamsiadad 5 (13)    (alpha)
+
Adadnirari 3 (28) (Joash) 911    (beta/gamma)
=
Semiramis 3 (42)
Shalmaneser 4 (10)    one    (alpha)
Assurdan 3 (18)        (beta)
Assurniari 5 (10)    one    (beta/gamma)

Nineveh/Neo-Assyrians/Ashur 5:
(Jeho)ahaz/Omri -- Tiglathpileser3/Pul 745 (19)  three  (beta)
Shalmaneser 5 (5)            (alpha/beta)
Sargon 2 705 (Tartan?) (17)    three    (alpha)
Hezkiah -- Sennacherib 681 (Ululai?) (23)    (alpha)
Esarhaddon (13)    two?        (gamma?)
Ashurbanipal/Asnapper 663 (Pul?) (42)    (gamma)
Assuretililani (4)    one        (gamma)
Sinsarraishkun (10)    two?        (alpha?)

Harran/Assyrians:
Assuruballit 2 (4)    one        (gamma)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 20-Aug-2018 at 10:01
Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2018 at 01:55
And now for the synthesis of the various sources!!!!!!

KINGS OF ASSYRIA SYNCHRONISM EVENT KINGS OF BABYLON
Kadashman-Enlil I (15)
c. 1375-1361
Ashuruballit I (36) Ass. king married daughter of Bab. king Burna-buriash II (27)
c. 1365-1330 BC c. 1360-1334 BC
new Bab. king killed by Bab. army        Karakhardash (short reign)
c. 1333 BC
Ass. king deposed usurper Nazi-Bugash (short reign)
c. 1333 BC
Ass. king installed new Bab. king Kurigalzu II (25)
c. 1333-1309 BC
Enlil-nirari (10) War and treaty between the two kings
c. 1329-1320 BC
Arik-den-ili (12) Nazi-maruttash (26)
c. 1319-1308 BC c. 1308-1283 BC
Adad-nirari I (33) War and treaty between the two kings
c. 1307-1275 BC
Kadashman-Turgu (18)
c. 1282-1265 BC
Shalmaneser I (30) Kadashman-Enlil II (9)
c. 1274-1245 BC c. 1264-1256 BC
Kudur-Enlil (9)
c. 1255-1247 BC
Shagarakti-Shuriash (13)
c. 1246-1234 BC
Tukulti-Ninurta I (37) War between the two kings Kashtiliash IV (8)
c. 1244-1208 BC c. 1233-1225 BC
Ass. king conquers Babylon and appoints  Tukukti-Ninurta I of Assyria
governors c. 1225 BC
Enlil-nadin-shumi
& Kadashman-Kharbe (2)
c. 1225-1224 BC
Adad-shuma-iddina (6)
c. 1224-1219 BC
Adad-shuma-usur (30)
c. 1218-1189 BC
Assur-nadin-apli (4)
c. 1207-1204 BC
Assur-nirari III (6)
c. 1203-1198 BC
Enlil-kudurri-usur (5) War between the two kings. 
c. 1197-1193 BC
Ninurta-apil-Ekur (13) Meli-Shikhu (15)
c. 1192-1180 BC c. 1188-1174 BC
Assur-dan I (46) Marduk-apla-iddina (13)
c. 1179-1134 BC c. 1173-1161 BC
War between the two kings                Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)
c. 1160
Enlil-nadin-ahhe (3)
c. 1159-1157 BC
c. 1156-1139 BC
Itti-Marduk-balatu (8)
c. 1138-1131 BC
Ninurta-tukulti-Assur ("tuppus")
and Mutakkil-Nusku c. 1133 BC
Ashur-resha-ishi I (18) Ninurta-nadin-shumi (6)
c. 1133-1116 BC c. 1130-1125 BC
War between the two kings Nebuchadnezzar I (22)
c. 1124-1103 BC
Tiglathpileser I (39)
c. 1115-1077 BC
Enlil-nadin-apli (4)
c. 1102-1099 BC
                  War between the two kings.  Babylon      Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)
vassalized. c. 1098-1081 BC
Ashared-apil-Ekur (2) Marduk-shapik-zeri (13)
c. 1076-1075 BC c. 1080-1068 BC
Assur-bel-kala (18) peace treaty between the two kings
c. 1074-1057 BC
installed the Bab. king and imposed Adad-apla-iddina (22)
tribute c. 1067-1046 BC
Eriba-Adad II (2)
c. 1056-1055 BC
Shamshi-Adad IV (4)
c. 1054-1051 BC
Assur-nasir-pal I (19) Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)
c. 1050-1032 BC c. 1045
Marduk-zer-.... (12)
c. 1044-1033 BC
Shalmaneser II (12) Nabu-shumu-libur (8)
c. 1031-1020 BC c. 1032-1025 BC
Assur-nirari IV (6) Simbar-Shikhu (18)
c. 1019-1014 BC c. 1024-1007 BC
Assur-rabi II (41) Ea-mukin-zeri (5 months)
c. 1013-973 BC c. 1007 BC
Kashshu-nadin-akhi (3)
c. 1006-1004 BC
E-ulmash-shakin-shumi (7)
c. 1003-987 BC
Ninurta-kudurri-usur (3)
c. 986-984 BC
Shirikti-Shuqamuna (3 months)
c. 984 BC
Mar-biti-apla-usur (6)
c. 983-978 BC
Assur-resha-ishi II (5) Nabu-mukin-apli 
c. 972-968 BC c. 977-942 BC
tiglathpileser II (33)
c. 967-935 BC
Ninurta-kudurri-usur II
c. 941
Assur-dan II Mar-biti-ahhe-iddina 
c. 934-912 BC c. 940- ?
Adad-nirari II War between the two kings.  The Bab.    Shamash-mudammiq
911-891 BC king died
war continued with new king of Bab.      Nabu-shuma-ishkun
exchange of daughters, peace treaty made
Tukulti-Ninurta II
890-884 BC
Assur-nasir-pal II Nabu-apla-iddina
883-859 BC
Shalmaneser III peace treaty between the two kings.
858-824 BC death of the Babylonian king
Civil war in Babylonia.  Ass. king      Marduk-zakir-shumi I
intervened on Bab. king's behalf
Shamshi-Adad V War between the two kings          Marduk-balatsu-iqbi
823-811 BC
War between the two kings and border    Baba-aha-iddina
established.

Edited by Sharrukin - 22-Aug-2018 at 02:01
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2018 at 01:57

Am trying to more better solve the Mesopotamian king lists pattern/code that we showed seems present in them.

Pairs/groups of reign years that add up to same:

Shu-Ilishu (10 years)
Iddin-Dagan (21 years)
Ishme-Dagan (19/20 years)
Lipit-Ishtar (11 years)

Sumulailum (35/36)
Zabum (14)
Apil-sin (18)
Sin-muballit (20/30)
35 & 14 = 18 + 30.

Kurigalzu II (22/25)
Nazimaruttash (26)
Kadashman-Turgu (18)
Kadashman-Enlil (11/15)
Kudur-Enlil (9/6)
25 & 26. 26 & 18 + 9. 18 = 11 + 6/9.

Meli-Shikhu/Melishipak (15)
Marduk-apla-iddina (13)
Zababa-shuma-iddina (1)
Enlil-nadin-akhe (3)
15 & 1 = 13 & 3.

Nebuchadnezzar I (22)
Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)
Adad-apla-iddina (22)

Nebuchadnezzar I (22)
= Enlil-nadin-apli (4)
+ Marduk-nadin-ahhe (18)

Nabonassar (14 yrs)
Nabunadinzur (2 yrs)
Ukinzer & Pulu/Tiglathpileser 3 (5 yrs)
Ululai/Shulmaneser 5 (5 yrs)
Mardukappaliddin/Merodachbaladin (12 yrs)
2 + 5 + 5 = 12. 14 = 2 + 12?

Kandalanu (22)
+ Nabopolasar (21)
= Nebuchadnezzar (43)

Adad-apla-iddina (22)
= Marduk-ahhe-eriba (1)
+ Marduk-zer-..... (12)
+ Nabu-shumu=libur (8)

Enlil-nasir II (6 years)
Ashur-nirari II (7 years)
Ashur-bel-nisheshu (9 years)
Ashur-rim-nisheshu (8 years)

Ashurnadinahhe 2 (10 yrs)
+ (Eriba-adad 1, 27 years)
= Ashur-uballit I (36)

Ashur-dan II (23)
Adadnirari II (21)
Tukultininurta 1  (7)
Ashurnasirpal/Asnapper 2 (25)
Shalmaneser 3 the Great 853  (35)
23 & 21 (3 excess remainder), 7-&-25 & 35 (3 less)

Adadnirari 3 (28)
= Shalmaneser 4 (10)    
+ Assurdan 3 (18)

Shamsiadad 5 (13)
+ Adadnirari 3 (28)
= Semiramis 3 (42)

Possible reduplications/repetitions of same sequence of kings names:

Adadnirari 3
Shalmaneser 4
Assurdan 3

Adadnirari 1
Shalmaneser 1

Ashurrisheshi 2
Tiglathpileser 2

Ashurrisheshi 1
Tiglathpileser 1

Ashurnirari 3 (6)
Ashurnirari 4 (6)

Adadnirari 1
Tukultininurta 1
Ashurnasirapli/Ashurnadinapli

Adadnirari 2
Tukultininurta 2
Ashurnasirapli 2

The Assyrian king list has 5 Shalmanesers, 5 Shamsiadads, 5 Assurniraris, which i am inclined to wonder if some are same persons.

In the 2 sections of Assyrian and Babylonian lists that you posted the Assyrian one ad 26/27 kings while the Babylonian one had 42 kings which is quite abit more. In the 42 Babylonian kings list there are  3 13 yrs, 4 18 yrs, 3 22 yrs, 4 3 yrs, 3 6 yrs, 2 1 yrs, 2 8 yrs, 2 15 yrs, which surely could possibly indicate some sort of artificial pattern/code (as our lists already also showed). So the experts can not longer claim their lists totalings are valid chronological data, they now have to re-examine their lists and solve the pattern/code. It certainly looks like there are pairs (or groups) of kings through out the lists, and this may lower the totals. When the full answer is proven i can see the orthodox chronology ascribed dates being revised with David likely being about the time of Amarna like we have tried to show from evidences.

Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2018 at 01:33
After proofreading my last post and confirming my numbers against the latest research I found that I made two mistakes!!!   These don't affect the Assyrian chronology but it does the Babylonian one.  Fortunately it does NOT affect the synchronisms, just adjusts the reigns of the Babylonian kings down 15 years from the time of Tukulti-Ninurta's conquest of Babylon and upwards.  Thus the resulting edit.

After establishing the chronology of Mesopotamia via the Assyrian and Babylonian kinglists as well as the Synchronistic Chronicle (there is still plenty of chronological regnal material as well as even MORE synchronisms, via the inscriptions of individual kings) we can now establish the era of the Amarna Archive.   The regnal year totals of each king in BOTH kingdoms and the synchronisms of the kings of their respective kingdoms COMPLIMENT each other!!!   

As has been revealed before, the Egyptian rulers Amenhotep III and Amenhotep IV corresponded with various other Middle Eastern rulers of their time.   We can establish a chronological point between them and two Babylonian kings.    Amenhotep III corresponded with Kadashman-Enlil I (c. 1375-1361 BC) and Burna-Buriash II (c. 1360-1334 BC).    Burna-Buriash II then corresponded with Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten.  We therefore come to a fixed point in the reign of Amenhotep III at c. 1360 BC during the change of reign of the two Babylonian kings.   So prior to c. 1360, Amenhotep III corresponded with Kadashman-Enlil I and then after c. 1360, he corresponded with Burna-Buriash II.   And then, sometime after the death of Amenhotep III, Burna-Buriash corresponded with Akhenaten.  

Other chronological links forthcoming.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2018 at 02:37

I have tried to post some quality evidences but you always wrongly just trash/evade/ignore/dismiss/deny them. I am tired of you(s) wrongly always (lying and) making yourselves out to be all-right gods and us to be just all wrong dogs.  I have to accept that i can't beat such subtly cunning tactics /power, and so you "win" and i am leaving. You can everyone else can believe the elite's lies, you can believe/claim i am wrong/bad/dumb/inferior. Someday the "experts" will be forced to acknowledge their lies/wrongs. (Though I am aware that the elite have sometimes changed and falsely claimed/implied that the credit for the good/right was theirs, but they can't keep up evil for ever.)
You win. I can't beat you. But the liars will fall some day. Somewhere in the universe they will come up against a force/power superior to their cunning evil tactics. 

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 16-Sep-2018 at 06:14
Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2018 at 00:01
With the establishment of Amenhotep III flourishing about c. 1360 BC we now turn to other synchronisms at the period in the Middle East.  We shall now add the Hittites into this.   In the Amarna correspondences, there existed one such between Suppiluliumash I and an unspecified pharoah.  It was during his reign during a campaign in Syria when the Egyptian king Tutankhamun died and his widow was asking the Hittite king for one of his sons to marry her and rule Egypt.  He sends one of his sons a year later but the son was killed enraging the Hittite king who sent his army into Egyptian territory to attack and pillage.   When the Hittite army returned back into Hittite territory, they brought back prisoners with them which carried the plague.   Both Suppiluliumash and his successor Arnuwanda died leaving the throne to another son Murshilish II.   Now, in the 10th year of Murshilish II "the sun gave a sign" which has been interpreted as an eclipse of the sun which occurred on June 24, 1312 BC.  This places the beginning of Murshilish's reign about 1322/1321 BC.   Since his brother Arnuwanda had a very short reign, the last year of Suppilulimash would have been about 1322 BC.  So, since we can put Amenophis in c. 1360, we can put the end of Suppiluliumas in c. 1322 BC.  We then have the following:

EGYPT HATTI

Amenhotep III
(fl. c. 1360)
(ruled at least 38 years)
Amenhotep IV Suppiluliumas I
(ruled about 17 years) -c. 1322 BC
(Amarna built in 5th year)
Smenkhare
(ruled between 0/1 year)
Neferneferuaten
(ruled about 2 years)
Tutankhamun
(ruled about 10 years)
(closed Amarna in 2nd year)
Ankhesunamun (widow)
(ruled about 1 year)
Ay Murshilish II
c. 1321/22-

If Suppiluliumas died about 1322 then the army baring the plague had probably returned recently, within say a year, so the plague reached the Hittite king about 1323 BC.   The Hittite invasion occurred a year after the death of Tutankhamun, so Tutankhamun died about c. 1324 BC.   Tutankhamun ruled about 10 years so he began his reign about 1334 BC.  Since he closed Amarna in year 2, it occurred c. 1332 BC.  Neferuneferuaten ruled 2 years, so c. 1336-1334 BC.  Her predecessor Smenkhare may have ruled up to a year, so c. 1337-1336 BC.   Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten ruled about 17 years, so c. 1354-1337 BC.  He began Amarna in his 5th year, so c. 1349.  His father Amenhotep III ruled at least 38 years, so he reigned c. 1392-1354 BC.  It was during his reign that the Babylonian king Kadashman-Enlil I died and was succeeded by Burn-Buriash II about 1360 BC.  Therefore the life of Amarna was from c. 1349-1332 BC containing an archive spanning the period from a few years before c. 1360 to 1332 BC.   

Edited by Sharrukin - 23-Aug-2018 at 00:10
Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2018 at 02:39
It is clear from the Archive that Egypt was overlord of Canaan.    This was the state of affairs from the current dynasty, into the 19th dynasty.    When the Egyptian king Ramses II battled Muwattalis,the Hittite king at Kadesh, it was clear that Ramses had possession of all the territory to the south of Kadesh.   The evidence from the Egyptian inscriptions suggest that the Egyptians remained in possession of Canaan until at least 1200 BC.   Unlike what my debating partner would suggest, Solomon's kingdom could not have existed during the Amarna period or afterwards.   The narrative of the rule of Solomon suggests that he had a full-blown empire stretching from Egypt all the way to the Middle Euphrates river.    He received tribute from Damascus and Hamath and was on par with the Phoenicians.   This could not have happened during the Amarna Period or the time of Ramses II.   The chronology of the kings of Israel and Judah make it quite clear that the rule of Solomon occurred during the 10th century BC (at least during the period, c. 970-930 BC).  The story of Moses would have occurred prior to the Conquest which probably occurred by about 1200 BC.    Moses would have lived prior to that time during the 13th century BC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12