Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Searching for Writers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antiquity/MiddleAges View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Antiquity/MiddleAges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Searching for Writers
    Posted: 02-Nov-2017 at 13:00
Hey everyone my name is Nick Barksdale and I am the founder of a YouTube Channel, Facebook Page and Group titled The Study of Antiquity and the Middle Ages. That being said I am looking to keep my page active with great articles about ancient and medieval history and from amateurs to professionals if you want to get your writings out there from a thesis to an article I am happy to share them. The writers will get 100% of the credit and my Page gets to stay active with great articles. You can message me on this page: https://www.facebook.com/THESTUDYOFANTIQUITYANDTHEMIDDLEAGES/
THE STUDY OF ANTIQUITY AND THE MIDDLE AGES
mvnvcbcbcvb View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mvnvcbcbcvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2019 at 16:57
When reviewing the product that my writer created, It's interesting that the writer chose this topic and didn't realize when doing so he was actually choosing one that was from my field of studies in sports medicine (my second Master's program). While it is not the field of my Doctoral program, it was an excellent choice, and couyld not have been better prepared. Thanks so much for the great work https://gurudissertation.com service. It's perfect.

Edited by mvnvcbcbcvb - 23-Jul-2019 at 16:57
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.