Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worldwide Geoglyph's Point to Treasure Rooms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worldwide Geoglyph's Point to Treasure Rooms
    Posted: 28-Jul-2017 at 21:22
  Google Earth is what I use to scan the globe looking for the geoglyphs which I speak of.  So, rather than post a bunch of screen-shots in order to show you just what, exactly, I speak of....... I'll ask you to please take a trip on google earth and head for Machias Harbor, Maine.

Once at Machias Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean, head into Machias Harbor, and stay to the right (like a ship/boat would).
If you look to the hills just north of this part of the bay, you'll see the Owl symbol.  It's Egyptian.  It has long legs because it's trying to tell the ships' Captains (from Egypt) where to find the deepest part of the harbor (how much would a ship back then be able to carry back?  Anyway, they needed a lot oL leads to treasure accumulation roomsf "clearance" when leaving for home hauling gold (Maine is the location of the largest gold strike in American history...from what I'm told).

This Owl of MInerva is also the location of an ancient civilization, and the part of the harbor that the ships parked in has a hidden tunnel system that runs from the water line in the harbor, and it leads to the treasure room under the owl geoglyph that is seen from the water.  I read today about a "new" geoglyph found in Peru, the article stated it was 2,000 years old.  This owl in Machias Harbor is older than that.  Imagine th etreasures which may still be inside!!

If you look around this owl geo in Machias Harbor, you'll see other geo's from older cultures that pre-dated the Egyptians.
  Scan the world and look for these art forms.  The Aleutian Island Chain is the best for beginners, there are no cities, highway systems, no way to pollute the geo's.....and YES....you'll find them left and right.

Which means you'll be spotting the Owl left and right.

This OWL leads to treasure accumulation rooms.  Always has, always will.

Scan on google at about 2k on the scale...look for overly white spots...shapes of owls, ducks and bells (these are the three major treasure symbols that, when all three are found together in these geo's, you ARE AT a treasure accumulation room.

I ran into this info while locating Pirate treasure rooms in Maine, which led to the discovery that the Lighthouses on Maine's coast, or at least a lot of them.....actually lead the ships TO THE ROCK shore because that's where the treasure room accumulations exist.  The Pirates hid treasures in rooms on islands that woul dbe shipped back to Spain.  They also went up rivers to unload treasure for the lodges in the area (State).

The Spaniard used the same system as the Pirate and Mormon (and hundreds of others)....but these geo's are at every one of the sites, and they (the geo's) pre-date the pirates by at least 2,000 years.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2017 at 21:42
  Google allows for the investigation of sites around the world that would otherwise require extensive travel.

One hint on looking for these geo's,  use common sense when trying to find "nests" of rooms.  For example, In America, Washington, D.C. is the hub of the Country.  So take a trip up the Chesapeake Bay, before you get to the Potomac River, take a left up the James River and look at all the owl geo's around the Jamestown Settlement.  It's not by chance that this location was chosen.

Now head for the Potomac.  Check out the geo's there!!!  Room after room after room......

North Carolina is cool. Chech out the inter-coastal water way and see the two Aztec King Heads, a few mile apart, that mark out the islands within that few miles (marked out by th eKing Heads) are the property of the Aztecs.  Look how many islands are holding a treasure!!  Blackbeard used these same rooms.

Look for "doubles", too.  The Salmon River in Oregon, where it meets the Pacific, has a Pirate treasure room in the estuary.  The Salmon River on the west coast of Maine also has a treasure room.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2017 at 09:05
Where did you get the idea of "treasure rooms".

The Owl is a native American symbol, probably derived from a common marine fossil found globally.   

Edited by red clay - 29-Jul-2017 at 09:09
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2017 at 09:16
Also, what local joker told you about a goldstrike in Maine?
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2017 at 10:47
  Red Clay, 
  Thank-you, sir, for your reply.  Your questions are certainly legitimate, and your understanding of the owl (as a Native American symbol for death, etc) is spot-on.  I would like to bnring to light some information concerning the Native Americaqn Tribes, all of which I respect greatly.

In his book titled; "North American Sun Kings; Keepers of the Flame," Joseph Mahan states that the his book would have never been written had it not been for a Chief in Oklahoma (Euchee Tribal Chief) who has since passed.  Mahan states that it was the fact that Mahan was a Master-Mason that got the Chief to open-up about the sacred history of ALL  the Tribes, which came from the Middle East Countries like iran, Iraq, Egypt, etc. (Ten Tribes excluded)

Anyway, the Chief told Mahan that these Tribes were ALL members of the same belief-system as Freemasonry, and that the Indians USED to have 132 (numbers of the Pyramid points) Degrees that had to be achieved to reach whatever it is they preach.  That number of 132 Degrees didn't see too many Natives making it to the top, sao the Degrees were eventually dropped to 12 Degrees, the3 number of Eagle Tail Feathers.

This book is an excellent source for finding our where the Indians came from, and I highly recommend reading it, especially for Native Americaqns who wonder where they came from.

So Red Clay, the owl is a symbol for many cultures, but this topic deals with treasure signs and symbols of the Edomites, who created the secret socieites, and the Middle East is as close to Edom as you can get.  These fine people from the ME were taught to go ut and accumulate because "you are from the Sun.  A drop of blood came to earth from the Sun, that drop of blood was gold.  So go forth, populate the world and search and hoard gold because your spiritual strength will grow as your pile of accumulated gold grows."------------  You see, back then, religion was used as a "carrot" to get the slaves the lazy Edomites needed.  Hey, throw god in the mix and the people will certainly do anything you want them to do...right??

So, basically, the Aztecs and.all other Tribes were hood-winked into accumulating this gold that would eventually see the Edomites kill the "gatherers of the gold" so that this gold could fullfill the TRUE agenda of "owning" the resources of the world, and it takes a lot of gold to do this.  Religion then, just as today....is a lie used to fullfill the agenda of the Edomites.

I am NOT saying that Father DOES NOT exist, I'm merely stating the facts about how religion has been used to fleece the sheep....and it all started thousands of years ago, when the Native Americans accumulated the gold they diligently searched for (to get closer to god) and then marked the site with the geo's, geo's that can be seen by their sun god (to prove loyalty, faith, and...gullibility)....because after-all, the Sun god is the one they were trying to get closer to, and they wanted this god to see the "good works" that got them killed by their slave owners, the EDomites.  This continues to this very day.

Religion has a way of enslaving people without them even knowing it.  This is the worst kind.

Today, these treasure rooms are still out there, bu tthe Elite changed their strategy.  Now they have Banks, and when they want to "create a treasure room full of gold" they just raise taxes.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2017 at 10:52
Red Clay,
  Concerning the gold of Maine.  I hear ya.  I searched for gold and treasures in Arizona....had never even heard about Maine's gold.  The I did some research to prove it, maybe you could the same??
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2017 at 11:09
  Red Clay,
On another note.....Custer was killed by Freemasons (Soiux Chief), even tho Custer, hinself, was a Freemason.

Custer was to be President but he made too many politicians mad at him, and these politicians sent out orders (to the Soiux Chief) to kill Custer.

This "cozy relationship" still exists to this day.  Let's face it, no matter what race you are, if you're NOT a member of the SS's, you're NOT going to prosper.
  And if you're not a member, then you're going to be told that the owl means "this" when it actually means "that."

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2017 at 21:16
This post is to set things straight.

The first documented gold strike was in North Carolina, 1799. It triggered the first "gold rush", 50 years before California.

There was no gold rush in Maine. The only state in New England that gold hasn't been found is Rhode Island.

Most states have gold, but not in concentrations. I've panned for gold here in NJ. I did find a very small amount, not enough to fill a tooth and over several attempts and years.
Maine is the same way, there are places where you can find small amounts of gold, but no one ever got rich on it.

Vermont is often mentioned, but only because what little gold was found there was exceptionally pure.

So, yes there was/is gold in Maine but nothing to get excited about.

Don't know why I bothered, anyone who thinks Native Americans were Free Masons won't pay attention anyway.

Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply