Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obama commutes Manning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama commutes Manning
    Posted: 18-Jan-2017 at 07:16
''Chelsea Manning: Obama reduces sentence of Wikileaks source''
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38659068

What a f**king disgrace..... a last slap at the US Armed Forces and the men the Obammmites detest with such gusto. Man should have been hung. But as a good will gesture to the Tgender crowd the 2nd Black President lets 'it' ride.

I have lived to long.

If u are an American and supported this man you should be f**king ashamed of yourself.

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Jan-2017 at 07:34
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2017 at 09:06
I am, I did and still do, and I'm not the least bit ashamed.

If his action upsets you, just wait until Friday. The Donald hasn't warmed up yet.
It's interesting, ties to a foreign government, questions about the validity of the election etc etc. Not a peep from you.
Trumps behaviors indicate someone who is not wrapped to tightly and seemingly unable to take responsibility for his actions. Come the 20th he will have the Nuke Launch Codes. But all that is okay, because he's a white guy?

Back when I posted "If Trump wins we will have the most chaotic and repressive governmental regime this country has ever seen". It's looking like I might have understated that. 

Edited by red clay - 18-Jan-2017 at 09:28
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2017 at 09:54
Excuse me Red but :Are You talking about comrade Trump,Russian clown elect?Big smile(My grandpa turns over in his grave man)LOL
C,V: We use to say: Forest is burning grandma combs her hair!Give me a brake.

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Jan-2017 at 23:43
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2017 at 10:10
Originally posted by red clay

I am, I did and still do, and I'm not the least bit ashamed.

If his action upsets you, just wait until Friday. The Donald hasn't warmed up yet.
It's interesting, ties to a foreign government, questions about the validity of the election etc etc. Not a peep from you.
Trumps behaviors indicate someone who is not wrapped to tightly and seemingly unable to take responsibility for his actions. Come the 20th he will have the Nuke Launch Codes. But all that is okay, because he's a white guy?

Back when I posted "If Trump wins we will have the most chaotic and repressive governmental regime this country has ever seen". It's looking like I might have understated that. 

Obsfucatory bullshit.

Manning was and is a traitor. Period. Stick to the issue. A counter diatribe ref your perceived notions of Trump's failings is a troll. If and when he f**ks the dog I'll be there.

Politics by the leftist 'feel good' 'inclusive crowd' drove this as a gesture. f**ker should have been hung. Obammites will release Bergdahl next. But Petraeus...not likely as it wont drive the leftist agenda.

Shame Obammite lovers..shame. I will no longer encourage young Americans to honorable service in the Armed Forces.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Jan-2017 at 10:12
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2017 at 12:55
Originally posted by medenaywe

Excuse me Red but :Are You talking about comrade Trump,Russian clown elect?Big smile(My grandpa turns over in his grave man)LOL
C,V: We use to say: Forest is burning grandma combs her hair!Give me a brake.

Comrade Trump? It's looking like that isn't it.Wink

Edited by medenaywe - 19-Jan-2017 at 05:58
 Post Reply Post Reply