Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One For Med, Unified Language Theory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One For Med, Unified Language Theory
    Posted: 01-Sep-2016 at 22:42
http:// oldeuropeanculture.blogspot.com/p/un.html
   http://oldeuropeanculture.blogspot.com/p/un.html

If you rattle around this blog, you'll find one of the original members of AE, Maju.

Edited by medenaywe - 02-Sep-2016 at 00:27
chrishills helios View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary
Spammer

Quote chrishills helios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2016 at 12:15
I'm studying at a medical school and right now working on a paper. So I was looking for tips to write custom essay and I found a lot of information about this theory. I'll post later
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2016 at 12:25
I have  done a lot of it.First language: δημοτικός=demotikos ,"Ancient Egyptian".

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Dec-2016 at 13:51
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2016 at 06:59
"server not found". I can't find link address mistake?
(edit post I just realised the address is blogspot. I know my own blog on there doesn't allow direct link addresses. I'll try replace dot com with dot co dot my country initial (nz).)

I think i had contact with Maju in Atlantis research too. Ignatius Donnelly's points included one that had Indo-Euroepean & Turanian/UA and Semitic from one "Atlantean" source.

Medical school and old european language?

I have some partial discoveries on original Indo-European language but not ready to leak them yet since i haven't finished enough of it and can't give it away to enemy.

Pretty sure there was one language that all human languages came from (though there also may been another from aliens/angels/gods). Tower of Babel story is known in quite a few ancient cultures.

I thought it might be on present-future one language and thought: People can have a unified language and yet still be divided in other ways. For example we all speak English here in NZ yet we are divided into those who are forced Fluoridated water and those who are able to avoid it; those on broadband, those who are cut off from dialup net/web now. Half of NZ voted national back in the last election, versus half who voted other parties. Establishment people get credit for discoveries (like Bosworth) while others are refused even mere words credit for discoveries (like our "Arthurs" 9 battle sites discovery).
There are also problems with translations from original languages since any other language doens't have the same exact meanings words and cases and cultural background. English translations of Bible and Nennius are especially notorious for poor/misleading English translations. Hope that not trouble for too long / off-topic.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 18-Dec-2016 at 07:10
 Post Reply Post Reply