Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK to Leave The EU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK to Leave The EU
    Posted: 24-Jun-2016 at 10:13
The major markets are collapsing, at the least temporarily. I would hope that once they get over the shock, calmer heads will prevail.

The Pound has dropped to a level not seen in 34 years. The DOW had a massive sell off early. It has recovered somewhat, but it is still down over 300 points.

The fallout from this could last for years.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2016 at 12:16
Wall street is in a panic, the DOW is down 480 points and getting worse.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2016 at 16:26
I think the panic is temporary.

And time will show if UK is really leaving. It is possible that now Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave UK and join EU.

Edited by Mosquito - 24-Jun-2016 at 16:27
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2016 at 18:59
Originally posted by Mosquito

I think the panic is temporary.

And time will show if UK is really leaving. It is possible that now Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave UK and join EU.

I hope your right, but with the DOW closing down 611 points, there are a lot of very nervous folks out there.
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 02:27
It is big disappointment for all of us out of EU inside Europe. Britain could have fought against all irregularities&corruption &populism and rasism inside Brussels if it had stayed inside.Now we have dominant Second Reich countries inside EU .IT sounds like Winter is coming!Disapprove
NOTE: Sorry Britons but this is a betrayal without fight!Worst of all. 

Edited by medenaywe - 27-Jun-2016 at 13:11
tzar View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote tzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 07:47
Well totally agree with conclusions above, but may be there will be another referendum!?! From today point of view it seems (at least for me) that the Englishs (not the Britons) are going to lose more than they expected.  Do you remember the case with Lisbon contract and the Irish referendums? And that whole dramatic story with "Brexit" is overplayed....

Edited by tzar - 25-Jun-2016 at 07:51
Everybody listen only this which understands.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 08:15
Britons(word) salve civilization but I can go with Englishmen also. Regards Tzar! Smile
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 11:38
Oh, i thought maybe they had found out the pope is really secret emperor. But its just an economic thing.

Mainland Europe has banned water fluoridation and Britain still fluoridates (poisons) water.

What happened to the Golden Triangle?

I don't believe any news/events at face value, there are wire pullers behind so many things.

"Rome wasn't built in a day"....

Lion mouth, Leopard body, Bear feet, Dragon power.

I think the stock market should be closed.

The breaking up of empire/Europe:
W & E Roman 395
Verdun 843
*Prum 855
*Mersin 870
Fourons 878
Ribemont 880
schism w & e 1054.
Henry the 8th 1534.

The reunifying empire/Europe/world:

synod of Whitby 664. ****
717 Nechtan mac Der-Ilei adopts Roman usages
   12th cent copy of Peutinger map with Emperor on throne at Rome
Cardinal Wolsey [one world order]; Thomas More 'Utopia' ****
Solomon Spaulding /Moroni /Jose Smith
Protocols of Zion 1901/2/3
30 yrs war 1914-1945
Charles 1 of Austria RC 1916
Opus Dei 1928/1950
italian ww2 pows Notts UK affairs 1946
[10 powers form Council of Europe, 1949]?
CS Lewis got Narnia from Narni in Italy, 1949-1954.
paris treaty 1951/2
marian year 1954
W Germany, France & *Italy* form EEC, 1957.
Treaty of Rome, 1957/8
Papa Smurf, 1958/1965/1976/1981/2008/2011.
metric (UK) [1960]
JFK, RC pres 1960
Cath & Orth 1965
Pope John Paul II visited Poland in 1979.
[falklands war 1982]
pope visits NZ 1986
homosexual law reform (NZ) 1986
single Eur Act 1986/7
marian year 1987
fall iron curtain 1989
[sunday trading (NZ) 1989]
maastricht treaty/treaty on eu 1992/3
Cesare G De Michelis (Protocols), 1998
'Clementine 2', 1996/2003
novo Millenio Ineunte 2001
Bush visits Pope JP2 at CastelGandolfo 2001
nice tr 2001/3
impact world tour (NZ), 2004.
"Phillipines part of Mexico" "forgot what like to be Latin", 2004.
Bush & Clinton pay respects to PopeJohnPaul 2005
pope funeral "broadcast to every corner of the globe", 2005
freeview [dtv] (NZ) 2007
lisbon treaty 2007/9
Benedict & Muslims solemn declaration/agreement 2008
Benedict xvi encyclical "super-UN", 2009.
NZ PM John Key [~ "keys/authority of Peter/Pope"?] 2008-2016
"2010: Pope Benedict XVI received by Queen Elizabeth at Holyrood Palace at the start of his state visit to Great Britain." ****
2010 Pope Benedict addresses both houses UK Parliament ****
[2012: Global Elites Thrown Out of Iceland.]
"spammers target new pope" 2013.
2013 Pope Francis advises US & Cuba to exchange prisoners
2013/2014 secret meetings Obama & Pope, Cuba "miracle".
smartmeters rollout [ca april] here, 2014
Francis & Queen/Philip, orb symbol royal & world 2014 ****
deadline for old meters [smartmeters], 1st apr 2015.
2015 game of thrones.
Pope Francis "new global authority"/"fix world", 2015?
'Kepha[s]' promoting keys of Peter claim on christianityboard, 2015.
{'Kepha[s]' says to me "you will be assimilated" 2015.
'Kepha' says to me "don't drink the cool aid".}
"voting for Dutere: a biblical response", philippines, late 2015.
Heart Foundation 2016 calendar only feature is sundays all red.
Feb 2016 "this is Aryan calling from Pulse energy".
{Mar 2016 "why Trump is the best thing to ever happen to the USA" by psychic Danielle Egnew who promotes "one family"}
Francis & Russian Patriarch meet & sign declaration 2016
[holy & great synod Orthodox Ch 2016]
March 2016 "[Islamic] terror attack in Brussels".
2016 Trump retracts reply to pope
2016 Sanders pro-Pope
2016 Auckland transport/housing advert has amphitheatre like formation
2016 my friends website host changes to Go Daddy (daddy ~ papa?)
2016 "surveilance ... has gone digital" (win 7/firefox/google notification)
2016 Luxembourg mining asteroids law
2030 agenda ("agenda 21 on steroids")?
[2045 initiative]?

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 11:42
Arthur-Robin this is a wrong place for your post!It is not water fluoridation topic!Open new topic or put it in your old one please. 
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 18:43
I keep having to remind myself my beliefs about equality. So I breathe. Am still kind of angry that so many people can vote for an outcome then afterwards when asked they say they have no idea why they voted the way they did. Scotland voted 62% wanted to remain. My belief was that Scotland should have stayed British because of the EU connection. Unless the Scottish parliament can broker a deal with the EU I believe Scotland should dissolve the Union. I say this with a heavy heart. Also, it was the forty and overs who really voted to leave the EU. The younger people overwhelmingly voted to stay.Angry 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Sander View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator

Quote Sander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2016 at 19:42
I wonder if it will really happen. It's not binding. Opponents now want the parliament to vote about it.

Here in the Netherlands we are used to governments not following the outcome of a referendum.

Star

Edited by Sander - 25-Jun-2016 at 21:20
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2016 at 03:50
Originally posted by medenaywe

Arthur-Robin this is a wrong place for your post!It is not water fluoridation topic!Open new topic or put it in your old one please. 

It was not wrong place. It was relevant why i posted it. The topic is about  Europe and about the UK. You made out that UK could "fight corruption" in the UK and "save" (&/or "salve"?) EU/world. Someone said "[UK is the one that will loose/hurt more than they expected]". You said dominant 2nd reich countries in EU. You said Winter is coming. My point is that UK is bad as evidenced by fluoridation, and the EU (& Russia) is bad because they ban it themselves but don't care others are fluoridated. So i don't think either of them are good, and we should not care about either of them.
I try to show the issue is far wider than posters see/say. But of course i won't post anymore on it as i don't want to be banned.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 26-Jun-2016 at 03:52
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2016 at 05:53
Here they put HCl in water.Ok I accept your reasons.
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2016 at 09:27
Happy Brexit Nigel!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2016 at 10:19
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Also, it was the forty and overs who really voted to leave the EU. The younger people overwhelmingly voted to stay

In general people who are 40 and over are more experienced and smarter than younger who often are basing their decisions on emotions.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2016 at 12:44
Originally posted by Mosquito

Also, it was the forty and overs who really voted to leave the EU. The younger people overwhelmingly voted to stay

In general people who are 40 and over are more experienced and smarter than younger who often are basing their decisions on emotions.

Hate to burst your bubble, Mosquito, but scientist have just discovered that all decisions are based on emotion. I know this is a bit of a generalisation, Mosquito, but as we get older, especially men, and our testosterone levels drop we get less gregarious and more inward looking add to this that very many in the 40+ age group are secure financially it is no wonder the pre 40s in age generation are scratching their head and wondering what has made people take away so many of their benefits & freedoms.   
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2016 at 18:31

Hate to burst your bubble, Mosquito, but scientist have just discovered that all decisions are based on emotion. I know this is a bit of a generalisation, Mosquito, but as we get older, especially men, and our testosterone levels drop we get less gregarious and more inward looking add to this that very many in the 40+ age group are secure financially it is no wonder the pre 40s in age generation are scratching their head and wondering what has made people take away so many of their benefits & freedoms.  

Belive in my experience ;) Im 41 years old now and I tell you that high level of testosterone (which I enjoyed in the past) is not somthing that can help you in thinking or making better decisions. And inspite the fact that my level of testosterone is lower than 20 years ago, I got 4 months old daughter;)

And btw - do you know why people who are 40 + are more financialy secure? Because when they were younger they worked hard!

Edited by Mosquito - 26-Jun-2016 at 18:32
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2016 at 12:30

LoL
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2016 at 23:21
Yes that was a historical exit.That was a game.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2016 at 08:52
Poland attacks Berlin and Brussels, Czech president calls for referendum in Czech Republic:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/685671/EU-referendum-Poland-Angela-Merkel-punishing-Britain-destroy-Brussels-Jaroslaw-Kaczynski

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/685510/Czech-republic-brexit-european-union-brexit-vot-referendum-Milos-Zeman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>